Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Amazing Grace How Sweet The Sound

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Amazing Grace How Sweet The Sound

As Ugly As It Seems Now - 
There is Good For Those who Love God





"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."






I am watching the reporting of this alleged AEG trial.  I am taking notes, but since the only ones who have access to what is REALLY going on in the trial is the liars who have been several different people on line, I know that no truth is coming out of whatever proceedings are going on.  The notes I take are of the contradictions being made and written down.

I don't care about the trial because I know it is fake.  Instead of letting it steal my time, I am working on other things.  Because I know how this is all going to turn out in the end.

I will no longer be giving out information to certain individuals who have stolen my time either, to see what information you could get from me while putting no stake in this whatsoever.  You want to hide in the shadows, sit on the social fence, claim to love Michael when you won't stand up for him or the truth despite your tears over what they did to him, I have no interest in you.  You are a hypocrite and a Judas.


"Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven."


There is no excuse and there will be a time when it will be too late.  

I have posted enough Bible verses, Michael's song lyrics (his ONLY way to communicate to us) and I have tried my best to show you what He has shown me.

You will either cling to flesh or you will strive with the Spirit.

The devil will offer you flesh; temporary, fleeting, corrupted and suffering.

Jesus offers you the Holy Spirit within you, healing, eternal life, incorruptible new bodies, and every tear wiped from your eyes if you can only be patient, wait for him as he has waited for you, and NOT FALL for the deception that will be offered you.

There are some who DO get it, and if they aren't all the way there yet, their eyes have certainly been opened:


"lynniloppan:
What are the psychics saying about the future ?

this was great as always. And I also believe Mj made up the story that he was addicted, sick and mentally ill, just to fool the evil ones to believe they achieved their goal. But in the end, they are the ones getting fooled and exposed to the entire world. We’ve seen how the media operates, the music industry, secret societes, and more..all thanks to Michael faking his death..I don’t know how to thank him..there are no words for it. Michael you rock!"

25.01.2012 04:00

"ThePeacock2012:
Send A Message To Michael

How do you take down the industry…become very rich and buy it all up!! I believe Michael has been doing very good business behind the scenes and he is now the munipulator for the good guys!!! Life is a movie as OBEE is saying!! GReat job!! love your videos"

"Cheyenne605:
Are you a Justin Bieber Fan ?

excellent video – I can’t wait for Victory Day. I can’t help but wonder though how the fall of Sony or the break away of the artists from record labels would affect Michael’s Sony/ATV catalog? I realize I have so much to learn about the entertainment industry but I see that what Michael is trying to bring down will also affect him personally. I guess freedom has a price? Am I wrong in my thoughts?"


Some of these people have half the story.  Now if they can just get to the next level, and see the whole game.

The REAL Michael most certainly laid the bridgework for the destruction of the "bad guys" - but the one taking over for the "good guys" is not the good guy.

Here is what I know as fact:

Fact: AEG did not kill Michael

Fact: Sony DID abuse Michael, ordered the abuse of Michael and paid for decades of doctors to drug, manipulate, mentally torture and control Michael.

Fact: Karen Faye's testimony did more to reveal Sony's abuses of Michael and her own collusion in that for "27 years" as she put it, and I thank her for that.

Fact: The AEG trial was not filed by Miss Katherine Jackson.  It was filed by lawyers sent to represent her, paid by John Branca/Michael Jackson estate/Sony.

Fact:  This lawsuit and it's distractions are Sony suing AEG and using the Jackson family to do it.

Fact: It is coming to light that more than one person who worked for AEG previously worked for either Sony or CBS/Epic Records.

Possible Truth:  One of Philip Anschutz's 'friends' (if they are really friends) was killed or "died" in the last couple days.

Source:

AEG



Helen Yu:  I wrote about her, Susan Yu and Tom Mesereau a couple of days ago.  Helen Yu is representing Wade Robson.  Guess where else Ms. Yu's name pops up?

"NOVEMBER 25, 2009
Musical Artists: Worth More Dead Than Alive? Michael Jackson and Elvis Generate Millions for Their Estates

LOS ANGELES, CA (November 24, 2009) With the passing of pop’s biggest idols comes an unprecedented outpouring of emotion. Soon after, it becomes apparent that the money lives on. In the cases with music’s biggest icons, the revenues generated post-mortem signify lucrative paydays for their estates.

Often times the estates will become booming enterprises because the artist is no longer in charge,” says Los Angeles entertainment attorney Helen Yu. “Elvis is a clear example: he was an amazing artist and performer, but he ran amuck financially during his life and was too generous with others when he should not have been. It wasn’t until after he died that Priscilla Presley and her advisors created an estate that would go on to earn millions of dollars.” According to the Forbes Annual Top Earning Dead Celebrities, the Presley estate is worth in excess of $55 million dollars.

Michael Jackson has reportedly made $90 million dollars since his death in June 2009, and most of that money is from AEG, the company behind his movie This Is It. Jackson was reportedly in catastrophic debt before his death.

Since Michael Jackson’s death, the world can now see the true light of Michael’s legacy. Posthumous homages have been done by Helen Yu-represented Michael Jackson protégé Wade Robson and his friend Charles Klapow. Robson, the Emmy-winning choreographer/director who as a young dancer appeared in Jackson’s “Black or White,” “Jam” and “Heal the World” videos, has since become the creator of the MTV show, The Wade Robson Project, as well as the choreographer for an American Idol tour and artists like Usher and Pink. He recently choreographed Cirque du Soleil/Criss Angel’s Believe at the Las Vegas Luxor." - Source, http://www.yuleseberg.com/news/worthmoredeadthanalive.php

Do you see how neatly, but obviously this is all tied together?  It is a show.  And the Michael you will see, is not the Michael you know.

Michael left the game - God is in charge now.  All we have to do is get through the moment of silence . . . 

More to come.

I'm onto her game and she'll get played the same....

"I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"


7 comments:

  1. Just popping my head in here to give support. Thank you for what you do, Bonnie :) You are a beautiful soul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariah,

      Thank you very much for the support. I've not seen you around before. We're getting down to the wire now. I really hope people remember they don't have to endure this alone. Michael knows what we are going to go through. He clung to God and tried to show us how. :o)

      Delete
  2. Bonnie,
    I have popped in a couple of times with comments, but read on a regular basis. It's been a while since I've commented, but I would much rather you wake to see supporters than those who do not. I've loved that man for as long as I can remember, never buying into the media lies, being a lone defender in my (very) small Kansas community (which X's myself out of any clique lol But I'm okay with that) - although, as I have spread my wings I have found a few others who share my love for the REAL heart of Michael.

    One of my favorite songs is 'Keep the Faith' and 'Will You Be There' Those pitch changes in that song bring me to tears EVERY time I listen to it...and music and purity bring me to my knees no matter what tribulations I have in my own life. It's always been a gut feeling for me with Michael, and he is a good man.

    It breaks my heart to know people cause others pain. Love and positive thoughts are what will keep this world going, they are stronger than the negative and hate. I would share my story here, but I don't think that this is the appropriate platform for it - but it always leads me to him and his ultimate message of love.

    Thank you for being a light in this world, BonnieL :)♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariah,

      That is more important to me then the need for supporters, and that is knowing people love the REAL Michael's heart and his REAL message. I'm not very happy seeing people lie and deceive others, glorifying an organization, industry and an agenda that was responsible for torturing Michael and his family their entire existence IN that industry.

      I was not a fan or a follower of Michael but I didn't live in a cave either. I knew and heard Jackson5 songs, I heard SOME of "The Jacksons" songs and the 1980's Michael - my brother was a fan. But I was more a fan of music, period and not beholden to any one particular artist (even though I definitely heard some I did not like, hahaha). With that said I too knew, when the accusations started, that there was no way Michael did this. And my first honest thoughts were, "it's about money". But I still did not follow him or the story. When 2005 came around, I caught a news clip on T.V. showing Michael walking with people in his pajamas and I couldn't believe it was the same Michael. I thought "what have they done to this man?" And at the time I THOUGHT that court case was over evidence they found from the FIRST accusations! I had no idea it was a different accuser. I still did not believe he was guilty of anything. Something was wrong, but I was still not awake about all this.

      Four years later, I hear about his death on the radio. I not only HEAR it I FELT IT in my core that something disengaged. It was a weird feeling and very pronounced. I will never forget it. It felt like the gear that held everything together on this earth just got up and left. The best way I can describe the next couple of weeks was a spiritual floundering and I couldn't identify why or where it was coming from. (Because I was not a fan of Michael Jackson - just an admirer of some of his songs).

      Then I see someone bashing him on facebook and I respond before I even knew what I was saying - "What do you think you're doing! You're supposed to be a minister reflecting Christ's love! Is this how Christ would treat someone? You don't know this man, you don't know what he's been through . . ." (Well neither did I at the time!). But that sudden reaction prompted me to get to know him. Through interviews first, then speeches and depositions - and then because of his constant mention of God, reading the Bible, Jesus - I went to his songs. Stranger in Moscow killed me. I heard that for the first time the SAME DAY I watched the 2003 60 minutes interview all the way through. THAT was the day I was told, by God Himself, who Michael really is. And in a dream THAT NIGHT after crying all day, I was told what I was supposed to do. And it still took me a few months to figure it out. And I had help. I try to keep it positive but unfortunately - there will be deceptions that have to take place and they will use Michael to do it. I just want people to know that will NOT be the real MIchael.

      Truth is not always positive or popular. And all the wars, murdering, cheating, lying, stealing and deception are caused not by religions, but by those who want the truth to remain cloaked.

      Thank you for your comments Mariah. It does always help to hear positive over negative and I appreciate that. ♥

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh yeah . . . I was going to take issue with the LMP pictures but the creator of the video tried to "fit to screen" and both Michael and Lisa look short and fat. Made me laugh :o) ♥ sharing :o)

      Delete
  4. I giggled when I saw that myself lol I was going to post a different video, but it had no sound because the copyright holder complained so they had to mute it...go figure. :/ Oh well - I'm happy you enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.