Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Butterflies in My Room - A Sign?

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Butterflies in My Room - A Sign?


Michael Maitreya?
Warning the Church of Christ



"He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?"


The right hand [playeth] so that they see not what the left hand is doing” . . . (paraphrasing) Latoya Jackson.

Conrad Murray is a finger on a much bigger hand” . . . Jermaine Jackson

Throwing stones to hide your hands” . . . Michael Jackson (three different songs).

I had plenty of time to ponder and meditate on several things this weekend – But Sunday.  Sunday was the day of migraine.  I hadn’t had one like that in a few months.  A brain-splitting, stomach turning migraine.  I am still recovering, but I still have work to do also.

Saturday we actually spent at a friend’s house that unfortunately is no longer a friend and I don’t think the friendship can be saved.  The visit started off amicably enough.  We were invited over for dinner (finger food) and a movie.  It erupted into a disagreement over who the “Mystery Babylon” was and while I’ve had people disagree with me before, I had never experienced THAT – being screamed at, a Bible shoved repeatedly in my face (I hadn’t even brought mine, I wasn’t expecting a debate) while trying to prove a position that wasn’t even biblical.

But even that wasn’t what bothered me.  What bothered me was her eyes.   They got as big as saucers and filled with . . . I don’t even know what.   Three times I told my husband it was time to go.  My husband, who watched this woman yelling at me every time I tried to show her where she was wrong scripturally, finally said it – out loud “It’s like the devil walked into this room!”.  And he was right.

Finally after some name calling I threw up my hands and said “We’re talking about the Bible, we’re not doing this.”  We ended up hugging, and I called her after we got home.  Everything seemed okay.  But discussing things online between her and my husband and the uglies erupted again (I was shown later the conversation on FB private message).

I had not felt like that in a long time, but after we left that house that night, I felt as though there was this something that I couldn’t shake off of me – I felt filthy and all I wanted to do was pray.  For reasons I won’t explain because they are personal and not mine, I don’t think I will be going back to that house.

The day after, I contract a migraine that prevented me from functioning even though we did make church and the evening service and I managed to make pigs in a blanket (beef) for the social afterward.  I spent most of the service with my eyes closed because of the nausea caused by the lights.

Last night, because I was still in agony, I took more meds and laid down in bed, trying to sleep.  I had a horrible dream about a now deceased dog.  In the dream I noticed that the glass door to the sunroom (we don’t have a sun room) was left ajar and a waste basket was propping the door open. 

I said to myself, “this isn’t right” as I cautiously went to the inside door to go out onto the sunroom and close the door.   But before I opened the door, I looked around . . . and finally down, and there was “Mercy”, whom I called “Holly” (my son’s old dog, but she was a Beagle in the dream) lying on the three stairs that led up to the door to the foyer.  As I opened the door to get a closer look, I realized that her spots were orange, not brown.  I also noticed she was missing an eye and her ear was mangled and looked as if it were sewn with what was left to salvage.  She was laying on her back, slightly to the side with her head toward the door.  I said, “Holly?”

The dog looked up at me with her good eye and used her left, front paw to motion me closer, as if she wanted to whisper something. 

As I bent down cautiously, I heard a low, rumbling growl and my eyes flew open in bed.  I could see the bedroom mirror when my eyes opened and against the mirror was an orange, Monarch butterfly, flittering across the mirror.  I watched it flitter past the frame of the mirror, onto the whiteness of the wall in the dark room and it slowly faded into nonexistence as I watched it’s progress across the wall.

I reached my hand over for reassurance from my husband and he wasn’t in bed, he was in the bathroom.  I looked over at the wall again and the butterfly was still gone.   That spooked me.  I prayed and fell immediately back to sleep.



Review of Demons and Jacksons


Aside from those troubles, I thought about the Jackson family . . . all weekend.  And I wondered if any of them had to deal with anything like that within their own ranks.  But I do know that if people like Qbees and Muzikmalfunction2, Sam Degosson or Steph Martin ever had to stand face to face with any of the Jackson family including Miss Katherine, neither they, nor their venomous accusations would have any backbone.  They are filthy serpents who’s bellies are filled with the dirt on which they crawl.  Their hearts are vacant of a soul and their spirit borrowed from the father of lies.

They accuse the Jackson family and Miss Katherine herself of greed, creating fictional information about a lawsuit that was brought on by the very estate which pays them to create their chaos.  Even if the children WERE Michael’s, which they are not, their inheritance is getting eaten up by these hired cyber-thugs.  The very people who are pointing fingers at the Jackson family are the ones earning from the estate of Michael Jackson.  They are hatred in flesh. 

Michael himself doesn’t care about that money but neither am I saying that Michael condoned his lawyers and accountants creating another “Michael” to embezzle and steal what he wanted to use for children either.  Money to Michael was merely a tool in which to help those made victims of it.  And it was because of that good work that these crawling demons sought his destruction.

People like the Qbees Mustyfactory2, and the other pit dwellers create their lies and their drama to cloak the crimes of their pedophile, Baal-worshipping bosses.  They have no conscience, they have no truth, they have no souls.  If there is any love in their hearts at all, I pray that God breaks it before it is too late for them.

The false-warring Sony gangs were exposed in their first year of mischief, here, here and here.  A reminder of who actually spliced together and edited the “This is It” footage with fake and image edited (sickly) looking Michaels are here.

Those include the beginnings of the unraveling of the conspiracy around Michael from the first exposure of JR Taraborrelli and “LowlyNewshound” writer Charles Thomson to “Friends of Karen [Faye]”, “This Is Not It”, “Justice4MJ”, Erin Jacobs  and the fake fan groups, Their Estate and Sony connections (all of them) to those who had infiltrated the Jackson family like their “current” and past lawyers, fake cousins and fake “friends” and yes, even some of their “wives”.

Below are some connections to Michael’s financial troubles (Remember Kurt Cobain/Courtney Love, Randy and Evi Quaid, Elvis, Hall and Oats, etc…)



All of them with heavy connection to Jewish and mob power in the entertainment industry and above.  The network is filthy and thick and goes back in time to long before Michael (any of us) were even born.  They knew who Michael was.  And their intense activity around him, even though he’s supposed to be dead only validates everything I have been saying from the beginning.



Michael Jackson and Mystery Babylon


What started the eruption this weekend, was a discussion between Catholicism and Judaism and which was the actual “Mystery Babylon”.  My position was that Jesus and Jeremiah both told us who the “whore” of Babylon was and who the children of the tares were (“ye are of your father, the devil”, “he was a murderer from the beginning”).  And Jesus told us who the “sons of the devil” were.  Catholics did not exist then.  However, they are the main “Christian” denomination in which the infiltration was distributed through to other denominations.  Those like William Tyndale seeking to correct the translations of the Bible directly from Hebrew and Greek were tortured and killed.

I have read the book “Behold a Pale Horse” by William Cooper.  And on page 77, he says this about the CIA’s connection to the Vatican and the Prieure of Sion.

"“I had intended to go into great detail linking P2, the Prieuré de Sion, the Vatican, the CIA, organizations for a United Europe, and the Bilderberg Group. Fortunately, Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh & Henry Lincoln beat me to it.” (William Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse, pp.77-9)"

In another source, from Victor Marsden retrieved from the blog “watch.pair”, we learn about the control the Rothschilds have over the Vatican bank.  Indeed if they control Italy and all of Europe, they most certainly would not forsake the Vatican:

"In his Introduction to the Protocols of Zion, Victor Marsden wrote of other gray eminences who wield unofficial power, secretly sheltered under the umbrella of the Prieuré de Sion: “...in 1931...Jean Izoulet, a prominent member of the Jewish Alliance Israelite Universelle, wrote in his Paris la Capitale des Religions:—‘The meaning of the history of the last century is that today 300 Jewish financiers, all Masters of Lodges, rule the world.’”

In 1978, John Paul I (Albino Luciani) was Pope for only 33 days. David Yallop’s book, In God’s Name, implicates the P2 Masonic Lodge in his untimely death. P2 stands for Propaganda 2. Interestingly, Pierre Plantard de Saint-Clair served as “minister of propaganda” under former President of France, Charles DeGaulle, who was the son of a headmaster of a Jesuit college in Paris. According to Yallop, the Rothschild-controlled Vatican Bank were laundering money for their Jewish brothers in the Medici Mafia: -

It appears that the Medici were involved in the Rothschild takeover of the Vatican’s financial operations and, indeed, all of Italy, as well as the creation of a new front for the disentitled Bavarian Illuminati, the Carbonari, of which the Alta Vendita was the highest lodge:" - Source, watch.pair.com/mysterybabylon

Further in this same article in which links are made between the Rothchilds, the Freemasons and the Vatican

"The current pope, John Paul II, is from Poland, a Jewish stronghold that was the center of Cabalism and the Baal Shem movement as well as the special province of the Illuminati. A Catholic article which exposes the Masonic connections of John Paul II and the influence of Jacob Frank on his papacy, also reveals the considerable damage the Frankist movement has inflicted on the citadel of Roman Catholicism." - Source, watch.pair.com/mysterybabylon

Vatican – controlled by Rothschilds

So the Vatican is also under the influence of the false Jew, Luciferian cabal and has been for quite a long time.

Biblically this also points to Israel and Judah:

"And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also."

"16 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.

17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,"

Jesus also told us who the vipers were, and who were “sons of the devil”:

"But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?"

"Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

John 8:31-33,37,44
"Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;   32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

37. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

44. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

There were Jews there that also believed in Jesus, but Jesus answered to those that wanted to kill him.   These are the same Jews who conspired with propaganda to manipulate a crowd to kill him.

The same spirit of which sought to take ownership of Michael and turn him into what we will see in the not too distant future.  Their messiah, the anti-Christ that they will try to convince you is the messiah. They will try to convince you that not only did Christianity lie to you (it did, but because of their infiltration – throwing stones to hide their hands again), but ALL the religions lied to you – but they were all RIGHT also because the “messiah” is also “the Christ” who is also Allah, who is also Krishna, who is also Buddha and Ra, and the other top “dogs” in the other religions.

Religion will be blamed for creating division among the world’s people – and it has.  But religion was man created, not God created.  There is one God.  And someone will be stepping up to the porch of the temple to take a seat that does not belong to him.



The Fours and June 25th, 2013


We discussed the eerie timeline from Michael’s moving into Neverland (1989), to the first World Trade Center Bombing (1993) and Michael’s first child molestation allegations to the release of the “Blood on the Dance Floor Album” (1997):


Blood on the Dance Floor
NY Skyline – Missing Trade Center twins
A “Bloodline” Red Michael – the new species
In it’s place – The One World Trade Center


One World Trade Center replaces “Twin” Chromosomes
New DNA – Mingled seed of fallen angel and human


 - To the destruction/bringing down of the “Twin Towers” (2001) the day after Michael’s Madison Square Garden 30th Motown Anniversary

- To Michael’s Molestation trial (2005) where he may or may not have disappeared (“it was written for me in the books.  I have done my part, now God will be their judge…”)

- In 2009, the “Illusion” takes place on June 25, 2009.  No body in Forest Lawn, no name on the tomb but he “makes his grave with the rich and the wicked” (Is. 53:9), so four years later brings us to some time this summer or early autumn in 2013.  It may even be slightly earlier.  It depends on how antsy they get.

None of these stretches of time are exactly four years.  Some are 3.5 to 3.8, some are 4.2 or 4.7 years.  But it certainly fits year number to year number.  The 3.5 years of the second half of the tribulation will be as close as we can get, from the time the abomination of desolation is standing where it ought not (Mark 13:14, Dan. 9:27, 11:31 & 12:11)

The servant of God who offers his soul is spoken of in Isaiah, Daniel, Matthew, Mark, 2 Thessalonians 2, Revelation 12, 13 and 17 as well as other books and chapters.  We know who it is.  All you have to do is find the “strength she finds to move along within a mystery, is borrowed from the one she seeks within his melody…” (a poem I wrote about this whole thing with Michael back in 2010).  It is in his songs.  Looking back on that poem now it turned out to be rather prophetic.

We covered the networked esoteric groups who are beginning to draw together and consolidate (One People’s Trust is better networked than the “This is Not It” gang and the “Ganesha Om” Karen Faye groups).  And of one of the newer subscribers to my Twitter account, the below had an interesting profile:

This is his Twitter page: https://twitter.com/Gol_Gotha


"This sky view is at the centre of a heavenly anointing, tractable clouds have I been pulling for your wake up call. The truth is in my walk, earth changes, a new dawn rising and the earths magnetic pole shift can be attributed to this one truth. Vigil!"

One of the comments on the blog says:

"Critical mass will be realised at dawn one year soon between the months of May and June. Watch my twilight rising, be caught up!" – published on Jan. 19 of this year.

This is the profile on his blog: http://www.blogger.com/profile/09337270815237852344

The notice I received in my email:

New Follower:

"Gi Go Lea @Gol_Gotha 8h

One of the comments he sent out to several people said the same thing:

@Russolini_Truth Peace! Watch carefully this year, the dawn twilight rising in June."  https://twitter.com/Gol_Gotha?refsrc=email

I don’t know what that means, but several of Michael’s songs may allude to what this is about:

[Mike] "Whispers At Morning, Our Love Is Dawning, Heaven's Glad You Came . . . [Sediah] "When Morning Awakes Me, Will You Come And Take Me, I'll Wait For You" - I Just Can't Stop Loving You"

"If you just reach out for me girl,  In the morning, in the evening" - You Are Not Alone

"Break of dawn, there’s no sun up in the sky,  Break of dawn, I can see it in your eyes, Break of dawn, girl you got to understand, It’s the way that I love you, let me show you I’m your man,  Break of dawn" - Break of Dawn

"If the Lord should come for me before I wake" - Heaven Can Wait

Now before I get nailed on this, let me tell you ahead of time, I am NOT saying that Michael Jackson is coming back as the beast on June 25, 2013 in the a.m.  Okay?  I’m NOT saying that.

What I AM doing is putting together some song lyrics of Michael’s and matching them up with some of the esoteric posts out there about this.

They have lied before and I have been off on timelines.  Just remember this.  I am ONLY putting these down at BEST as a guideline of things to watch for.

We have quite a track record for the four year increments.   There is no denying that, but this does not mean that anything is going to happen at exactly June 25th either.

We have the One World Trade Center spire pieces currently on top of the building, being put together.  That could be done anywhere between the end of May and the end of June.

We have the AEG trial which currently is keeping YOU ALL mighty busy.  Good!  As long as the trolls are booked solid, they’ll leave me alone.

I have more on this – I will be working on it.  Stay tuned and don’t let go of his hand.  Just don’t reach for it yet :o)  I have some interesting news for you.

God bless and good night.  I’ll leave you with the poem I wrote back in 2010:


Only Faith

Still the air in silent room
Tears of satin fall
Looking up she asks the one
Where did you leave me now

Five hundred ten days he was gone
A heart that wants to close
Opened by a tragedy
Where pain and suffering flows

The strength she finds to move along
Within a mystery
Is borrowed from the one she seeks
Within his melody

Lyrics fold around her face
Lies, deceptions dance
Searching for the solid ground
On which she used to dance

Her heart open, raw and torn
She crumbles to the floor
Facing yet another day
Of illusion, tricks and lore

Silent battles right for wrong
She navigates alone
On the field in which he fell
She now stands on her own

Grasping in a darkened space
She’s looking for the truth
Perfidious the path can be
She stumbles on the roots

Calling out to he who shared
His woe and misery
How much longer will it be
Til loves’ song reaches me?

Truth he calls is worth the fight
There is no ecstasy
Only faith can save you now
Just keep your eyes on me

Looking up she takes the hand
Of he who wove in song
Hope in store for every child
Displacing what went wrong

Waking to the memory
Another day of choice
Silent tears of satin fall
A thirst to hear his voice

Poem © Bonnie Cox 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.