Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: A Lesson in Love, Faith and Trust

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Lesson in Love, Faith and Trust

Knowing That Love
A Foreshadowing, A Lesson, A Sign



"5 At Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream by night; and God said, “Ask! What shall I give you?”

6 And Solomon said: “You have shown great mercy to Your servant David my father, because he walked before You in truth, in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with You; You have continued this great kindness for him, and You have given him a son to sit on his throne, as it is this day. 7 Now, O Lord my God, You have made Your servant king instead of my father David, but I am a little child; I do not know how to go out or come in. 8 And Your servant is in the midst of Your people whom You have chosen, a great people, too numerous to be numbered or counted. 9 Therefore give to Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people, that I may discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of Yours?

Solomon wasn’t always in rebellion with God.  Solomon at one time loved God and wanted nothing more than to please him.

The familiar story with Solomon is that of a man who’s God given wisdom and power went to his head and corrupted him.  The mysticism taught in the Kabbalah came directly from Solomon, who obtained this knowledge from God, but misused it to enrich himself and oppress people.  One of Solomon’s wives led him astray, to other gods.  But before that, Solomon was humble like a child, and asked for God’s wisdom, overwhelmed with a responsibility in the shadow of a great man like his father, King David.

His humility coupled with the selfless request of wisdom to better serve God and the people God put him over, God was moved to gift him.

"10 The speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing. 11 Then God said to him: “Because you have asked this thing, and have not asked long life for yourself, nor have asked riches for yourself, nor have asked the life of your enemies, but have asked for yourself understanding to discern justice, 12 behold, I have done according to your words; see, I have given you a wise and understanding heart, so that there has not been anyone like you before you, nor shall any like you arise after you.

13 And I have also given you what you have not asked: both riches and honor, so that there shall not be anyone like you among the kings all your days. 14 So if you walk in My ways, to keep My statutes and My commandments, as your father David walked, then I will lengthen your days.

Later we learn that Solomon did not always keep God’s statutes nor his commandments.  He was seduced by those riches and honor, beginning with the six hundred, threescore and six talents of gold in 1Kings 10:14.  But for some reason, today I thought about one of the first examples of that wisdom that God imparted to Solomon.  And it reminded me of the position we will soon be put in, when we have to make a decision.  And I hope we all remember the principle of this story when the time comes for God to impart on us insight and wisdom:



Love Overcomes Virtually Everything


Remember this if nothing else.  God is love.  Even the wisdom given to Solomon had this truth embedded into it.  If every decision you ever face incorporates this fact, Truth will always show you the answer to any dilemma.  Love of the Truth and Truth in Love.

The miracle of the movement of God over one’s heart is not without its challenges to try and express in the written word.  Truly, I have a hard time with this.

I had started a blog that I intended to put up last night and suddenly, my heart went out of it.  I just stopped.  I didn’t want to put this up.  The thought came to me, “we’ve seen enough ugly.  We know what is going on in the world.  How do we show people WHY God wants us to be awake?   Why did God go through all this?  Why are we asked to endure?”

So I let it go.  It is still on another word document, in incoherent paragraphs I have yet to fill in with connecting monologue.  We have such a short time left and we know the major corners and frame of this puzzle is already in place.  What is the one thing that is going to save us?

Today, I thought a lot about that first prayer – the one for Michael.  I cried, even four years later is power has not deminished.  Even on that day and the months immediately following that prayer, I had not yet really made the connections to past dreams.  What was in me, that God should move me?  I wasn’t special, I wasn’t particularly brilliant and for most of my life, I believed there was something wrong with me because I found it hard to relate to people. 

As a child, I couldn’t defend myself.  I mean I could, but I couldn’t.  Words to hit back just wouldn’t come. So people walked all over me.  It was painful at times, but I was okay with it because I had my escapes.  I could sing, I could draw and I could write stories.  I could recreate what I felt SHOULD BE life but wasn’t, and it renewed me.  It strengthened me and set me back out the next day with a completely purged spirit.  I think that is how I survived it.

I think about Michael and his escape, his music, his writing, his drawing and how God gives us things, these gifts that not only help us get His message out, but also give us relief – a door we can close on the world until we get back our equilibrium.  It is those moments that wisdom in a moment of imagination is bestowed upon us.

The gifts God gave Michael had more than one purpose.  The gifts God gives us always does.

I went through my own little period of rebellion, striking out without God, trying to lead my own life.  Of course when you let go of your lead line or leave your compass in your pocket, you’re going to have a hard time just relying on your own eyes.  The landmarks all start looking alike and you are very susceptible to those who say there is another way out, and we’ve all done it. God knows our weaknesses, He knows we are flesh and He knows our struggles against it.  I would return to Him but would still leave the dock when I thought I knew the rest of the way, not really knowing what my purpose was.

In June of 2009, He tapped me on the head.  In July He awakened my sense of justice and in August, He broke my heart open and stepped inside and I felt a love for someone so strong, I prayed for his suffering to be given to me.  And that night, after another prayer God told me he was protected and it was then in a dream, he told me why I was here.  What exactly I was supposed to do came day by day.

God also answered every question I asked in my second prayer that night.  I would perhaps have never felt the depth of the love Christ has for us and what true love means without that spirit that moved me to pray to take someone else’s place in suffering.

Would you?


Michael’s message about love, although vainly used by those who have taken possession of his image, is spot on.  He knew and wanted you to know the power of this, but like his DNA, his words were corrupted, taken out of context, separated and foreign words put in there turning his words into stumbling roots, as they used them to deceive many.  Indeed as many a present day pastor or minister will tell  you, Michael is numbered with the transgressors of his time.  But he endured it because without his suffering, no one would have seen.  And without his sacrifice, his generation would forget that kind of love.

This was Solomon’s first test of his discernment when he was sought to settle a dispute.  It is a dispute between two mothers and it goes like this:

"16 Now two women who were harlots came to the king, and stood before him. 17 And one woman said, “O my lord, this woman and I dwell in the same house; and I gave birth while she was in the house. 18 Then it happened, the third day after I had given birth, that this woman also gave birth. And we were together; no one was with us in the house, except the two of us in the house.

19 And this woman’s son died in the night, because she lay on him. 20 So she arose in the middle of the night and took my son from my side, while your maidservant slept, and laid him in her bosom, and laid her dead child in my bosom. 21 And when I rose in the morning to nurse my son, there he was, dead. But when I had examined him in the morning, indeed, he was not my son whom I had borne.”

22 Then the other woman said, “No! But the living one is my son, and the dead one is your son.”  And the first woman said, “No! But the dead one is your son, and the living one is my son.”  Thus they spoke before the king.

23 And the king said, “The one says, ‘This is my son, who lives, and your son is the dead one’; and the other says, ‘No! But your son is the dead one, and my son is the living one.’” 24 Then the king said, “Bring me a sword.” So they brought a sword before the king. 25 And the king said, “Divide the living child in two, and give half to one, and half to the other.

26 Then the woman whose son was living spoke to the king, for she yearned with compassion for her son; and she said, “O my lord, give her the living child, and by no means kill him!

But the other said, “Let him be neither mine nor yours, but divide him.”

27 So the king answered and said, “Give the first woman the living child, and by no means kill him; she is his mother.”

28 And all Israel heard of the judgment which the king had rendered; and they feared the king, for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him to administer justice."

Solomon knew that LOVE would provide the answer.

The woman lying had nothing to lose:  If her son was dead she was okay with the other woman losing her son.

The woman telling the truth loved her baby:  She would rather give him up then see him die.

Abraham loved HIS son Isaac.  But he loved God more and would give his son back to God to avoid the spiritual death of many because of their sins.

God saw this love for others and showed the people through Abraham how God would come to save us.

Jesus, perfect in flesh and spirit, even though he feared what was to come, stood in God’s will because he loved human beings more than himself and took our punishment.

Not only did Jesus do this, but God in the flesh came as a baby, living life as a human being in flesh, to better get to know our struggles, temptations and suffering.  God became what he loved and Jesus loved those he would suffer for.




The Grand Delusion – A False Adam



We have talked about foreshadowing in the Bible.  In the latest example shown from “Contending with the Body of an Angel”, we learn that the small book of Jude reveals a lot of things for a one chapter book.  Not only is the book of Enoch authenticated and we are warned about church infiltrators, we also learn about the arch angel Michael keeping Satan from taking over the body of Moses, foreshadowing his plan in the end times:

In Jude we learn of Satan contending with Michael the archangel over the body of Moses.  Satan wanted use it.  Satan would use another “temple” to deceive mankind as we are told in Both Daniel 7 & 8, 11, and Revelation 12 and THAT is why our eyes need to be opened.

In Daniel 2:43, where we are told that “they” will mingle their seed with the seed of men, we learn of another foreshadowing – from Genesis 6 and the fallen angels going into the daughters of men, bearing children by them in the first attempt to create a “super-race” and corrupt the bloodline of man.

I wondered why the story of King Solomon and his judgment with the two harlots was important for us to know?  The only future, Biblical event that would shadow would be the possible choice between the false messiah and the real one.

In Solomon’s story, he recognized the real mother by her love for her baby, sacrificing care of him to the other woman rather than him being killed. 

In the same way, we should be able to recognize the false messiah, by the one who gave his life for us.

From what scripture tells us, we can avoid all that by believing what 2 Thessalonian 2:2-3, that the day of Christ will not come until the man of sin is revealed.  Daniel 9:27 tells us that the man of sin is revealed in the “middle of the seven” (tribulation) when the daily sacrifice and oblation ceases (the temple is taken over), and Matthew 24:29-30 quotes Jesus as telling us that the son of man will return at the END of the tribulation.  1 Corinthians 15:52 tells us that will happen at the last trump, Revelation 11:15 verifies when the last angel sounds, and Daniel 12:1 tells us that this is when Michael stands up we will all be delivered.

However, the end is not yet.  There are still some things to happen.  We are still in the time of troubles.

Israel – Why the Aleppo?


On that same blog update, “Contending with the Body of an Angel” we also revealed that Israel was looking, searching using their secret service and Karaite community infiltrators to locate the missing books and pages of the Aleppo Codex.  On that blog update I quoted a 2008 NYTimes Article:

"JERUSALEM - A quest is under way on four continents to find the missing pages of one of the world’s most important holy texts, the 1,000-year-old Hebrew Bible known as the Crown of Aleppo.

Past efforts, including some by Israeli diplomats and Mossad secret service agents, came up against a wall of silence in the Aleppo community. The new search hasrecruited a small group of Aleppo Jews, better able to win the community’s trust, and has yielded information on the whereabouts of specific pieces and on the people who are holding them, said Zvi Zameret, the Ben-Zvi Institute’s director.”

And a little further down the same article revealed:

"If there is a possibility, as the rumors say, that there are not only small fragments but also entire sections, that is extremely exciting," said Adolfo Roitman, the Israel Museum curator in charge of the manuscript. "We’re missing entire books - most of the five Books of Moses, except for a few pages, and we have no Book of Esther, no Book of Daniel." – Source, NewYorkDailyNews.com

I had asked the question, “why didn’t the Aleppo community not trust Israel?”

Just a short update on the issue with the Aleppo and the “search” for this.  I found someone who was actually writing (or has written) a book about this search, so this has been going on rather under the wire since the early 2000’s.

This article which I will quote parts of, reveals a rather unscrupulous event which belies the official story of how the Codex ended up leaving the possession of the Karaite Jews and brought to Israel.  This is very interesting:

"For the codex's creators, philology was theology. They knew that layers of meaning can reside in a single syllable and that a single error can render a Torah scroll unusable." - Source, online.wsj.com

Not only that, but there are ambiquities made possible in the texts now used for translation to other languages including English.  We’ve already learned that the modern Jews conspired to keep the name of God secret, and we discovered that the one name appearing in English Bibles in all caps is the same that is the most discredited by Jewish “scholars”.   We also learned that the Tyndale inspired King James Version is older than the Hebrew Bible’s most Jews want to combat me on, with regard to this issue.

With most of the five books of Moses missing (book of the law), and the books of Esther and David (mentioning Michael’s role in the end times), It is rather interesting the race to find these pages now that we are so close.  The Karaites  temporarily lost the codex after being plundered by Crusaders where it ended up in Egypt.

"A century later, their already revered codex migrated to Jerusalem and into the hands of a sect of strict biblical originalists, the Karaites, only to be plundered by Crusaders during the fall of the city in 1099. The codex was eventually ransomed back by the Jewish community in Egypt, where it was consulted by the philosopher Maimonides." - Source, online.wsj.com

Karaite Jews in Egypt then took the Codex to Aleppo:

"In the 14th century, the codex was spirited to the vibrant Jewish community in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo. It was kept there for six centuries in the Cave of Elijah . . ." - Source, online.wsj.com

The Cave of Elijah.  You can click on the link to get more info about this place.  Click for information on Aleppo, Syria, called Zobah by today’s Jews (and in the English Bible).

"In late November of 1947, in the days following the United Nations resolution calling for the establishment of a Jewish state in part of Palestine, Arab rioters mobbed Aleppo's Jewish quarter, ransacking synagogues and torching dozens of Torah scrolls. Some 6,000 Jews fled. The priceless codex was rumored to have gone up in flames. In fact, Aleppo's rabbis had concealed it in a storeroom in the Old City bazaar, where it remained for the next decade." - Source, online.wsj.com

Here it comes.  We discussed this on the “Contending…” blog.  The LIE, as posted in Wikipedia when we discussed this last year, was that Karaite Jews managed to get it smuggled to Israel but pages were missing.  In their research, the authors found this:

"The widely accepted version of events has Aleppo's rabbis, foreseeing their community's further destruction, smuggling the codex out of the city in 1957 with the help of a Jewish cheese merchant who was instructed to get the book to Itzhak Ben-Zvi, the second president of Israel. But Mr. Friedman uncovers something else: - It turns out that the Jews of Aleppo did not intend to give up the precious codex—the merchant to whom they had entrusted it had no right, they felt, to pass it along to the government. They wanted it back." - Source, online.wsj.com

Jewish cheese merchant?  Hmmmm . . . the early Mossad?  Our own CIA?  M15/16?

"Ben-Zvi and the largely secular, European-born Israeli leaders of the time, regarding themselves as agents of a great ingathering, argued in court that Judaism's most important book belonged in—and to—the Jewish national home. It was, they said, the patrimony of the Jewish people as a whole. But Aleppo's Jews, Mr. Friedman notes, citing the trial transcripts, "had not subsumed themselves into the Zionist project and its version of history." They saw the codex "as the symbol of a place almost none of them had ever considered to be exile." - Source, online.wsj.com

Largely secular.  We know what this means now.  The establishment of Israel as a state had NOTHING to do with God, or the Holy Land, or Jesus or Faith.  Israel was strictly a political/communistic movement whose role in world events would propel them to the status of artfully deceitful thugs.  Their weapons?  Deceit, manipulation, emotional and psychological blackmail and false accusations and finger pointing – in other words “throwing stones to hide their hands”.

The epicenter of the Babylonian movement cloaked under a persecuted, holy people.  The Pharisees of yesteryear who’s secular population hid a dark and jealous entity who promised them “you can be as gods”.

In the event, the state prevailed, and the codex became the legal property of an academic institute that Ben-Zvi had founded a few years before taking office. The codex, Mr. Friedman concludes, "was never given to Israel. It was taken"—from the Jews of Aleppo." - Source, online.wsj.com

In other words . . . it was stolen.  So the missing pages they are searching for are rather important to them.  Because THEY don’t have them and therefore have no control over how they will be interpreted.

Their lies and manipulations will be revealed.  But the publishing of this search didn’t really happen until late in the first decade of the new millennium.  This  suggests that for some reason, there was an urgency to finding them.  Why?

The New York Times article I quoted in last Friday’s blog was published in September of 2008.  In 2008 Michael’s “Bravo: Legends” was on newsstands and it would be three months before he would sign the AEG contract.

Back to Israel and the Aleppo, perhaps there is another, underlying reason for the urgency in finding those pages and books.

We know there will be books used as a witness against Israel as per Deuteronomy 31:26.  But there are also things that are slated to happen; Things having to do with people, and the great slaughter, the persecution of the woman who gave birth to the man child and a flood from the mouth of the dragon.



Glen Beck: About that Announcement


On Thursday’s blog “Michael Jackson CLOSER”, just past the summary of the last three and a half years, we posted an intriguing peace of news from Glenn Beck.  He threatened some kind of announcement in the next 24 hours.

Well (tapping my foot), 24 hours came and went.  No announcement . . . wait, let me make one more check . . . Nope!  Just twitter posts by a lot of disappointed people.  There are some hangers-in who say that the announcement could come Monday.

I had posted this video of Beck’s revelation Thursday:

Glenn Beck’s Video Segment:

I went back and listened to this and I was uncomfortable with all the “ummmm”, and “ummmmm’s” in between his sentences because the man sounded nervous.  Let’s go through this because this reminds me of something Latoya said and I’ll tell you why:

“This country I believe, is going to be rocked, ummmm, in the next 24 hours”.

(Ummmmm)

“With some things that are going on in umm, in Washington and beyond, that we found out about uh yesterday...”

(and uhhhhhhmmm)

“and uhh, we will be telling you in great detail in the next 24 hours.”

(uhhhhhhhhh, and )

“It is ummmm, it will show you how uh DIRE , uh, the situation is…. And uh we are going to be greatly divided as a nation, I believe.”

“Correct me if I’m wrong, Pat, you know all the details . . .”

(Ahhmmmm)

“We are going to be greatly divided in the next ten days . . .”

(Dream: Angels to Michael “Tell your people they’ve got ten days…”)

(Uhmmmmm)

“And you are going to witness things in American history that have never been witnessed before.”  (turns to Pat???)

“We have a Whistleblower on something.  That is, this guy is so afraid for his life, that uh, he hadn’t talked to me, uh, he has reached out to an ally.”

(and uhhmmmm)

“To get some information”

(and uhhh)

“My people have seen one document . . . one.  This one document will take down uhhhh pretty much the whole power structure.”  (he turns to Pat???)

“Pretty much everything.”

He goes on to say that this guy is so afraid, he won’t do it unless he is in front of congress and televised.  He told this ally that “I am dead!  I’m absolutely dead.  I’m not talking about their going to smear me or their going to arrest me, I’m DEAD.”

Glenn continues,

I will just tell you it will take down the GOP, it will take down the Democrats, it will take down many members of congress, it will take all of them down, and outside of congress.  It will take, it will take ‘em down.

The American people, you haven’t even begun to be outraged.”

Now, when I listened to this a THIRD TIME, this little voice said, “read between the lines”.  And I remember what Latoya said about reading between the lines.

The words that stuck out at me as I listened to this stopped my blood.  I actually stopped and looked up and I prayed.  Then I prayed something selfish then I retracted.  Here are the words that Glenn Beck used that I took to mean something else.  So I will repost the upper portion of his quotes from that video, with those words highlighted (bolded):

This country I believe, is going to be rocked, ummmm, in the next 24 hours”.

(Ummmmm)

“With some things that are going on in umm, in Washington and beyond, that we found out about uh yesterday...”

(and uhhhhhhmmm)

“and uhh, we will be telling you in great detail in the next 24 hours.”

(uhhhhhhhhh, and )

“It is ummmm, it will show you how uh DIRE , uh, the situation is…. And uh we are going to be greatly divided as a nation, I believe.”

“Correct me if I’m wrong, Pat, you know all the details . . .”

(Ahhmmmm)

We are going to be greatly divided in the next ten days . . .”

(Dream: Angels to Michael “Tell your people they’ve got ten days…”)

(Uhmmmmm)

“And you are going to witness things in American history that have never been witnessed before.”  (turns to Pat???)

“We have a Whistleblower on something.  That is, this guy is so afraid for his life, that uh, he hadn’t talked to me, uh, he has reached out to an ally.”

(and uhhmmmm)

“To get some information”

(and uhhh)

“My people have seen one document . . . one.  This one document will take down uhhhh pretty much the whole power structure.”  (he turns to Pat???)

Pretty much everything.”

Now here is why my heart stopped.  Glenn Beck made this announcement on June the 12, 2013.  I posted it on the 13th’s blog.  As I write this the 14th changed over to the 15th.

Back on June 1st of 2012, a year ago, I had a dream about “Eddie”.  Do any of you remember this?  I posted it at the top of the blog on June 1, 2012 titled “Could This Be Why Michael Left the Church?

In that Dream the angel told me that “Eddie has six miles to go”.  I interpreted it IN THE DREAM that it was six months, which would have taken us to December of 2012 and of course the end of the “Age” or in political circles, Obama’s first term”.  At the time I thought nothing happened, but it did.  It just wasn’t this earth shattering change.  Obama was inaugurated on January 21, 2013.

Eerily, ten days later on June 11th I had another dream and I posted it at the top of “Who is the Seventh Angel?

In that short dream, Michael was told by two angels “Tell your people they’ve got ten days”.  Michael nodded his head once in acknowledgment and I woke up.

A year later, on June 12th, 2013 Glenn Beck announces that we are going to be greatly divided in the next ten days.

Glenn Beck said the country is going to be “rocked”.

He said something things were going on in Washington “and beyond”.

He said it would “show us” how “dire” the situation is and said we would be “greatly divided” as a nation.

He said we will be “greatly divided” for the second time and he added “in the next ten days” (not 24 hours).

He said we would witness things we have “never witnessed before” in the history of this nation.
 
He said that “ONE document” would take down “the whole power structure” and he added “pretty much everything”.

The emphasis on “ONE” and “document” and taking down the whole power structure rather fits in with the $46 trillion dollar lawsuit, the “OPPT” (One People’s Public Trust) and the “One World Trade Center”.

It also fits in with the “Old World Order” taking over for the “New World Order”.  But there is something else that bothers me.

At the end of that video he ran through comments that this will “take down” the GOP, the democrats

Let me show you what I believe he means by “divided” as a nation:

Country Rocked
Nation Greatly Divided in the next ten days
Witness things you’ve never witnessed before
Take down the whole power structure
Pretty much everything

2012 Super Bowl Madonna Birthing Postion
Shape of Hoover Dam


2013 SuperBowl Beyonce
Shape of Hoover Dam Running Over



Now I will show you where I got this map.  It’s only 13 minutes long but it explains how THEY came to this conclusion.  When I found this on search, I prayed.  I prayed because it fits:

The map is at 3:38 and they may take
Down this video which is why I took a screen shot

On June 1, 2013 I got a search term typed into the box on this blog.  The search term that someone typed in was “Today God took an angel”.  I posted it in the comments on the May 30th blog post.  The date is right next to my name.  That is one year to the day that I had the “Eddie dream”.

What happens after the man child is caught up to God and to his throne in Revelation 12:3-5?

"7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

And what happens when the devil realizes he has but a short time?

"12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth."

The last of what was Michael was taken out of the way, I believe recently, caught up to God and to his throne.  Where the abomination that inhabits his temple will be revealed could be in Vegas or tied in with the “Michael Jackson:ONE” show at the Mandalay.  Because if we go by Glenn Beck’s “ten days”, that will take us up to June 22, 2013.  Right after the currently celebrated Summer Solstice and only days from the “false Messiah’s” curtain call.

Remember that map doesn’t have to be exact.  It’s a very crude copy and just an example of some of the other one’s we’ve posted on this blog before.

If this is what this means, and Glenn Beck was trying to tell us in some kind of double meaning-speak, then the “World Premiere” will mark the “taking down” of “all of them”, the whole “power structure”. 

Beast one will tag beast two.

And this may be one of the few blogs I have left to write.

Please, even if I am wrong on this, please take some time to spill your heart out to God and ask him to forgive you in the name of Jesus Christ.  Ask that the Holy Spirit come fill you and meditate on what has been done for you.  And ask him what He wants you to do.


God bless you and trust Him.


"I Just Want You To Recognize Me In the Temple"






10 comments:

  1. Somebody just sent me this email which I will post below (possibly in two parts).

    Does this mean people are still following this?

    Testimony is going back and forth like a ping pong game with everyone contradicting themselves! From the beginning, people including Jermaine said Michael was physically fit, had six pack abs, a five year plan, was moving better on stage than dancers half his age, remember? Then we have testimony here claiming Michael was so ill, that he couldn't manage his signature moves anymore.

    Crazy: the jury was shown Michael's Billie Jean performance from NY 2001 and compared it to his 2009 Billie Jean in TII to prove he was not at his peak in TII. Gee, did anyone fail to realize that nearly a decade had passed between the those performances and that Michael was 43 in NY, well rehearsed in makeup and costume - and almost 51 years old in 2009 - old enough to be a grandfather? It was also just a TII rehearsal and everyone knows Michael never goes full out until show time.

    Like Michael said, 99% of what we read in the press is pure BS! This AEG trial is as much satire, if not more so than the Murray trial, and I do more scratching my head in disbelief over what I hear, while everyone who reads this crap on FB is believing every last line as if it were the gospel. They discount everything Michael warned us about the press, as they spit out venom on Randy Phillips!

    People seem to forget that the (fake) autopsy results confirmed the cause of death was a fatal dose of propofol, that Michael had no other drugs in his system, had no life threatening medical issues and was in very good health for a 50-year old man! Now they're saying he was too sick to perform, so is anyone the least bit curious as to ask the question by challenging the autopsy report. What was wrong with this healthy 50-year old, if his body was deemed in good shape by the coroner?

    Now the ludicrous becomes laughable when the judge actually admitted Randy's testimony about Brenda Ritchie "contacting" Michael who revealed he accidentally killed himself and to exonerate Conrad Murray! Hmm...and Latoya recently visited some quack psychic who channels Michael's spirit and gives her his message to move on. So she does - complete with leopard scarf , sunglasses and giggles! Latoya, the sister who said Michael was the most Christ like person she knows. I only pray that it's Michael having the last laugh on his enemies.

    http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/entertainment/celebrity/Michael-Jackson-trial-jurors-view-pitiful-This-Is-It-rehearsal-outtakes_21659381

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie,

    Could this be what Glenn Beck was talking about? Another document (I heard on the news that there will be several more to reveal in coming days) that has even more impact than the first disclosure?
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/09/edward-snowden-nsa-whistleblower-surveillance

    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D,

      Well, I don't think that is it. Because this person said they will NOT reveal themselves unless they do so in FRONT of congress and TELEVISED.

      Glenn was putting information out there that was worded rather MEASURED and using specific terms.

      I have another thought on this. I will share it on Monday or perhaps put it here in comments tonight.

      Snowden's already been exposed/revealed and so has this crime he allegedly exposed against the American people. But I think he is another actor. The person and document Glenn is talking about have not been revealed yet.

      Glenn is supposed to also reveal something on Monday, but as I said above, that may actually not happen. He may put more clues out there to stall.

      Delete
    2. This crime is not only made against the Amercan people. Our Dutch government had to admit they too cooperate with the American PRISM and Dutch companies are ceding information.

      Also Hong Kong is involved in this story. The political leader of Hong Kong, Leung Chun-Ying, wants to investigate the statements made by whistleblower Edward Snowden. Snowden told three days ago that Hong Kong and China have been victims of the secret American espionage program PRISM.

      Leung says there will be consequences if the privacy or other rights of the people of Hong Kong have been breached. He did not say what measures he thinks about.

      Snowden (29) would still be in hong Kong since his revelations in the former British Crown Colony. He says he have sought refuge there, because of the great tradition of freedom of speech. He intends to challenge a possible extradition to the United States.

      Saterday in Hong Kong a few hundred activists and human rights lawyers went to demonstrate in the streets to pledge for Snowdens safety. There were slogans like "Arrest Obama, release Snowden" and banners with "Obama is checking your mail" and "Big Brother is watching you".

      The above is a translation from a Dutch newssite. Maybe there are translation mistakes in it.

      I can't believe Snowden might be an actor. But like you said, maybe Snowden had nothing to do with Beck's revelation. Guess we will know it tomorrow....or not.

      Delete
    3. There is a connection between Hong Kong and Ben Fulford and the OPPT. That's why I don't take Snowden too seriously. The connection is not direct but it is there. Hong Kong (King of the south) is involved with this White Dragon Society stuff but not directly connected to Snowden.

      Daniel 11:27
      And both of these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed."

      There is an outside chance that Glenn Beck's big news could be also tied up with the OPPT, but it may be bigger or include other events.

      Delete
  3. Hi Bonnie,
    Did you ever hear this song? I just came across it today.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZWFXpCv1xY

    And another eye opening post, praying for all truth everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. My brother is a big fan of Queen and Freddie Mercury. He owned all of Mercury's Oprah works too. Michael had done similar songs with other artists - Lovely message, but too open to abuse by the industry. I see the song as both innocent and misleading. There is no way to the things they want in these songs without God. Man is incapable without God.

      You highlight Queen. One of Queen's most difficult and eclectic songs ever, was "Bohemian Rhapsody". (Lyrics - http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/queen/bohemianrhapsody.html )

      Care to take a stab on interpreting that song?

      Delete
  4. That's awesome your brother loves Queen.I love Queen too, my sister got me into them a few years ago when she was 13!
    Yeah I know, Michael has so many amazing songs, and you're exactly right. Without God we're nothing, because he created us in his image, he's the very reason we're here, God's the greatest artist.
    But those kinds of songs I think give a great message to people and make them think about what can be done, if we look to God and all work together, like Michael said in "Cry".

    Ah yup, Bohemian Rhapsody is deep, thank you for pointing that song out, I should listen to that one again.

    Have a sweet day Bonnie, God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scuse me, but THIS is COMMON PRACTICE with Sony and other labels with high profile clients.

    With Michael Jackson? It was CONSTANT. Not only did Sony hire and control his doctors, it hired and controlled everything from his bodyguards to his business managers, lawyers, accountants and DOMESTIC STAFF!

    "Berman retired from the music industry in 2001 to become an expert witness for music industry-related lawsuits. He said he had never heard of a situation in which a tour promoter hired a doctor on behalf of an artist. He began working in the music business in 1969 as a transactional attorney before making the leap to record executive, working with acts such as The Eagles, Van Halen, The Beach Boys, The Doors and other big-name acts.

    Berman said he believed that music companies owe a higher obligation to artists than to music buyers or concertgoers and, in this instance, AEG failed Jackson.

    He was shown emails in which a tour accountant traded emails with Murray without including any of the singer's representatives.

    To prepare for his testimony, Berman said he had reviewed numerous documents, including 26 depositions and testimony from AEG executives during the trial, which is now in its eighth week. He said he is being paid $500 an hour for his work on the case." - Moriarty's Facebook page, quoted from Huffington post Anthony McCartney, Huffington Post, June 17, 2013

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's being paid $500 dollars an hour to frame an innocent company, by none other than BRANCA!!!! God I can't even say how many times I've wanted to vomit knowing what they're doing, WHAT THEY DID TO MICHAEL FOR YEARSSSS!!!
    Also, why is some of Michael's personnel things all up in storage? Does his family know about this though?? It better not be Branca on that.

    Michael I love you to the ends of this earth, and will not give up on you, I'm holding your hand tight!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.