Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson: Red Carpet Night in Never Neverland Part II

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Michael Jackson: Red Carpet Night in Never Neverland Part II

The False Messiah’s Curtain Call
The Eve of Outrage



"21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.

23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people."


It’s Always Been about Love
It’s always been about Grace
It’s always been about Hope
It’s always been about Faith

It’s always been about Peace
It’s always been about TRUTH
It’s always been about YOU


The “league” made with him – become “strong with a small people”.  Almost word for word on the OPPTwebsite.  The “ONE People’s Public Trust”.

We’ve married the “ONES” in “Contending Over the Body of an Angel

We  married various “Lightworker” groups on “Lightworkers Save Paris Jackson

We married Obama’s “system set up” with DNA data storage farms and the “prototype” of the “superhuman” i.e. the “abomination” as the Lightworker’s “messiah”, biblically the false prophet in “Slowly Killing the Light in Michael Jackson

We discovered Michael’s song “Little Susie” was about Michael’s oppressed message to “the children of God’s people”, and that the “temple” was “occupied”.  We also exposed the “New American and the subtle main-streaming of the “whistleblower” at the World bank tied to the central banks and the OPPT in “Construction of a False Prophet”.

In “Michael Jackson CLOSE”, I shared some anonymous, personal messages.  We reviewed the “Pre-Tribulation Rapture” false doctrine/deception and we summarized this whole blog from 2010 through present day.

In “A Lesson in Love, Faith and Trust”, we learned of a remarkable story about King Solomon as a possible example of Michael Jackson’s “I just want you to recognize me in the temple”, and the choice we will soon be presented with – flesh or spirit? 

Continued from “Footsoldiers of the False Messiah”.  Please read this FIRST before you read this, if you have not already.

We left off with the estate bloggers/Sony bloggers and the new poster sporting a quote that Michael never said.  The propaganda and one world false peace bombardment we are now seeing should show you how close we are.

We married some more conspirators from the MJ “Oneness” bloggers and the prevalent “new world” and “new species” messages in advertizing both on the last blog and in the past.

“THE TIME HAS COME” (x 4)
THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME

“It is now I see and feel that calling once again . . .
To be part of a music that will not just connect but . . .
Make all feel one.  One in Joy, one in pain . . .
One in love, one in service, and in consciousness.”
- Michael Jackson




“Now is the Time” and “The Time Has Come”  and the “ONES” have lead us to this . . .



The Deception of the False ONE


Things are about to break wide open.  Glenn Beck notwithstanding.  I believe Beck, despite his theatrics and his tendency to blame others for “misunderstanding” him, is just not as skilled at speaking in parables as Michael is at singing them.  That is until I saw another video of him on this issue.

Yesterday was Monday.  Glenn Beck revealed nothing either today.  I didn’t think he would.  Because the revelation is for us to figure out from what he said when he originally said it.  He doesn’t seem too upset that his integrity is in the balance.  Which means that people ARE misunderstanding him.  Because what he told us is going to happen just as he said it.  You just need to know how to read between the lines.  However, another revelation puts Glenn right back on the “disinformation” channel.

He IS putting out some “key” words, but . . .

Source: Major Love Prayer.org


Source: MichaelJackson.com


Monarch Programming
Michael’s Alter, Susie


Source: MichaelJackson.com


In review of the email I received showing me the post-mortem image of Michael’s TII poster, this person wrote me in part:

Even if not, think of Michael's TII speech and then read the full text on that poster, line for line...and tell me if you agree, that the primary emphasis is on...O-N-E!  Look at the last two:One in service...one in consciousness!  My God, Bonnie...that's One World Order! 

We’ve reviewed the “OPPT” and linked them to Ben Fulford, and to the “One World Trade Center”, and to the “Michael Jackson:ONE” Cirque show in Vegas opening June 29th.

Now we have the poster (newly created, i.e. this was NOT an AEG created promotional), and we have Glen Beck.  From Friday’s blog, “Lesson in Love, Faith and Trust”:

Listen to him

This country I believe, is going to be rocked, ummmm, in the next 24 hours”.

(Ummmmm)

With some things that are going on in umm, in Washington and beyond, that we found out about uh yesterday...”

(and uhhhhhhmmm)

“and uhh, we will be telling you in great detail in the next 24 hours.”

(uhhhhhhhhh, and )

“It is ummmm, it will show you how uh DIRE , uh, the situation is…. And uh we are going to be greatly divided as a nation, I believe.”

“Correct me if I’m wrong, Pat, you know all the details . . .”

(Ahhmmmm)

We are going to be greatly divided in the next ten days . . .”

(Dream: Angels to Michael “Tell your people they’ve got ten days…”)

(Uhmmmmm)

“And you are going to witness things in American history that have never been witnessed before.”  (turns to Pat???)

“We have a Whistleblower on something.  That is, this guy is so afraid for his life, that uh, he hadn’t talked to me, uh, he has reached out to an ally.”

(and uhhmmmm)

“To get some information”

(and uhhh)

“My people have seen one document . . . one.  This one document will take down uhhhh pretty much the whole power structure.”  (he turns to Pat???)

Pretty much everything.

He goes on to say that this guy is so afraid, he won’t do it unless he is in front of congress and televised.  He told this ally that “I am deadI’m absolutely dead.  I’m not talking about their going to smear me or their going to arrest me, I’m DEAD.

Is He???


Glenn continues,

I will just tell you it will take down the GOP, it will take down the Democrats, it will take down many members of congress, it will take all of them down, and outside of congress.  It will take, it will take ‘em down.

The American people, you haven’t even begun to be outraged.

I’m already outraged.  You’ll see why in a minute.

ONE document . . . ONE.   This ONE document will take down pretty much the whole power structure.

We Are One?


The country will be rocked – Twice he says this country will be “greatly divided”.

We deciphered this as a possible natural disaster of some kind, man made.  But something else happened to today that made me believe that this may have more to do with taking down the power structure – meaning the leaders of countries and beyond (bankers, the “Old World Order”).

It could be both.  Because two different dates are at work here.  The “ten days” from June the 12th, and the “World Premiere” of the “Michael Jackson:ONE”.

Could the one who is this “whistleblower” be the “World Premiere”?  Or is this another “John the Baptist” making way for the “the ONE”?



And as per the “I, Pet Goat II”, and the Bible verse from Revelation 12 and Daniel 9:26, will the “flood” come before the “the ONE”?

There is the emphasis on “ONE” document.

Daniel 11:20 on the last king before the beast or "vile person":

"20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle."

"27 And both of these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed."

The verses in between which I posted at the top of the blog; those two tell the story I am showing you here:  This second king – the one who takes over for the “destroyed” Obama, is the one who “breaks” the prince of the covenant.

This is why I believe Michael was killed or “taken out of the way” rather recently.  In other words the “temple” had the abomination placed in it.  That June 25th, 2009 thing . . . an illusion to pervert the prophecy and deceive people.  The message I was sent on June 1st of this year, “Today, God took an angel” would be the real event and not June 25 of 2009  (Daniel 9:27, sacrifice and oblation ceases in the midst of the “week” or the 7 year tribulation (middle of the seven).  2 Thessalonians 2:7-8, he that restraineth is taken out of the way so evil can be revealed.).

Michael Jackson (the real one?) with Kenny Ortega
2009 - we think!


This is why no body is in the crypt at Forest Lawn and this is why the WRONG NAME is on his death certificates.  Because there will be no body.  Just as it says in Revelation 12:4-5.

Back to Beck’s next sentence in that video:

Who is the whistleblower?  (ten days from the 12th – ten days.  Tell your people they’ve got ten days).

He told this ally that “I am dead!  I’m absolutely dead.  I’m not talking about they’re going to smear me or they’re going to arrest me, I’m DEAD.

Larry King to Joe Jackson – “He’s still dead isn’t he?”

Randy Jackson, Twitter, 2010 – “My brother shouldn’t be dead”.
Geraldine Hughes exposes facts about the case against Michael Jackson in 93 to explain her book Redemption. ... "I think it's too early to say, we don't have all the facts but he should not be dead, that's pretty clear. ... Randy Jackson on CNN June 10, 2010

Randy repeats this on Twitter


Raymone Bain, email to me, 2011 – “He should not be dead”.

MJ777HealTheWorld – “He SHOULD not be DEAD

TINIasTHISisNOTIT You tube channel – “MichaelJacksonshouldnotbedead

Interesting little comment from three years ago, six or seven comments down:
The WORLD is runned by a bunch of crooks. The currency is going to be replaced and you are going to be robbed od all your possessions. Wake up!!!

FirstPost.com – “Michael Jackson SHOULD NOT be DEAD

So does Michael want to address congress and have it televised?

Is he going to be presenting the court order from the OPPT?  Or some other “ONE document”?

Is the nation going to be “rocked” first?  A natural disaster in ten days (from the 12th) on or near the 22nd?  Will Michael appear after this?  The “Michael Jackson: ONE” World Premiere? (One World?)



From MJ and the Angel of Light


During my broken and fractured time on research today, I ran into some of the same information we’ve covered before.  This always happens, but when researching what these people are planning, I always run into links to resources that take me back to MK-Ultra, children and child abuse/torture, and Hollywood/Music industry abuse, which of course takes me back to the Jackson family.  After today, with some of the personal issues we had to deal with here, I wasn’t prepared to see that today and I could not handle it.  I had not the stomach to come back here until now.

I already know what I know about that and I cannot change it.  I wish I could.  I’ve been victimized by adults as a child and I suffered multiple incidents from different adults but not like that family went through.  This is the one thing I think would make me fearful of ever facing Michael, if someone were to come up to me one day and say, “Yes, he’s okay, would you like to meet him.”  Why?  Because If I can feel that pain from HERE . . . Can you imagine how strong it would be looking into his eyes?

I don’t think I could do it.  I’ve already done this research and my blood still runs cold when I see reference to what they have done to children in the entertainment industry.  We know Michael now.  It’s bad enough knowing the abuse he suffered through the industry as an adult!  I need to face this and that doesn’t always mean I have to report on it, but I DO have to face it.  And so do you.

Michael's song Cry begin -

[In Michael’s song, “Cry”, there is a stanza of the chorus that goes:

“You can change the world” (background)
I can’t do it by myself (Michael’s part)
You can touch the sky (background)
It’s gonna take somebody’s help (Michael)
You’re the chosen one (background)
I’m gonna need some kind a sign (Michael)

(bleeds into) If we all cry at the same time tonight” (Michael w/ background)


The chorus to me, reads like Michael getting his directive from God (background vocals, softly) and Michael answering back (Michael vocals).

In “Will You Be There” part of Michael’s lyrics sing:

Everyone’s taking control of me
Seems like the world has a role for me
I’m so confused won’t you show to me
You’ll be there for me
And care enough to bear me….” ] - End songs

This means STAND for the TRUTH, not for the CROWD.

Some Review of the New Age Christ

The “New Age Christ”
Christianity is the only barrier to world unity it says

"They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. 4. But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you."

At 8:25 -  he talks about the deception, and the job of getting Christians in the protestant churches to believe that the “New Age Christ”, the one who comes first is the real Christ, but he refers to scripture telling us otherwise:

not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ[a] had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin[b] is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God[c] in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.”

This is very interesting in that this source also states that “He comes to usher in a new world "religion" based on the concept of god-is-within.”



ONE World Trade Center
ONE People’s Public Trust
ONE “Michael Jackson: ONE” Vegas Show
ONE Document, ONE – Glen Beck.

Side by Side, Michael's Album Cover, New York Skyline

One World Trade Center
Dressed in Blood



Angels to Michael in my dream – “Tell your people they’ve got ten days”.

Now let me show you why all this hatred is directed at people like me, putting out the truth:

BECAUSE THE BIBLE IS RIGHT – I AM RIGHT

And this isn’t me just tooting my horn, this is the BIBLICAL TRUTH in scripture that we have been using to reveal their murderous, lying, thieving deceptions.

Posted on June 14th, two days after Glenn’s Studio announcement

HIStory Makers he says –
The "Whole World is about to change!


At 9:43, Beck says "So America can see a different point of view.  One that understands maximum freedom and maximum personal responsibility . . . "

OPPT Nashville, TN
"100% transparency is the new paradigm of the planet. Know you are 100% personally responsible & liable for your actions." - Source, http://www.meetup.com/opptnashvilletn/

OPPT Courtesy Notice Guidelines

"Courtesy Notices to individuals operating with full personal responsibility and liability
- Source, http://i-uv.com/oppt-absolute/oppt-tools/oppt-courtesy-notice-guidelines/

The website above lists international OPPT websites.  "OPPT Absolute" is where I got this "courtesy notices"

I know the fight is on the way, when the sides have been chosen”  (bridge), and of course “Just past the circumstance, first light – a second chance.  No child could ever dance the way you do.  Tear down the prison walls, don’t start the curtain call.  Your chains will never fall until you do . . . .




It is Still about the Book of the Life
Our DNA - and Corruption of the Temple

I was looking in my email today for a newsletter I used to get everyday but now Google sees fit to stuff in my spam folder.

So I went to my spam folder today, and I found an email from Geraldine Hughes.  It was actually sent on the 9th of June.

Now, it was one of those emails where I knew it was a virus link.  Because it was in the exact same format and few CC’s as those that Raymone Bain, Cathy Patterson, Mary Brookins, Cynth Basilla and others had sent me.

I opened the forwards and saw two lawyers, and social program director (all located in L.A.) and two people I couldn’t find on search.

The website it took me to was this one: http://ccsgn.org

The link is in the email below but do not go to it.

Geraldine Hughes
reply-to:      Geraldine Hughes
to:     Bonnie Cox ,
 bpurcell ,
 brendawilson ,
 Brent Jones ,
 Brian Magana ,
 Brian Hubbard
date:  Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM
subject:       enjoy
mailed-by:   yahoo.com
signed-by:   yahoo.com


http://ccsgn.org/xxxx.php

http://ccsgn.org/xxxx.php

The body of the email said simply, “enjoy”, with those two links above.

My search results on the people that were also sent this virus:

 bpurcell

brendawilson

Brent Jones
No match

Brian Magana

Brian Hubbard

Possibly this guy on Myspace -
https://myspace.com/fohsoundman but no direct connection to anything else.

Now, I have never corresponded with Geraldine Hughes.  I have outted her as working with Joe Jackson’s handler, Majestic the Magnificent and that awful radio show that Taaj Malik used to hang out at during the late 2009 and early 2010 battles between she and Hulya Tippi and Erin Jacobs.  But I have NEVER  . . . there is no reason Geraldine would even have MY EMAIL in her address book unless someone GAVE it to her.  And the only person I know for SURE that HAD my email address that was directly connected to her was  . . . Taaj Malik aka “TeamMichael777”.

So this was deliberate.  It was not an accident.  And I’m tired of people trying to convince me that of the “accidental” viruses sent to me through email, ALL of them just happen to come from the MJ Community.

I thought, now why would Geraldine want to send me a virus?  I haven’t even talked about her in ages.  So I thought for a minute.  It must have been a blog topic that was written that spiked this “order”.

So I went to my blog and looked for the closest blog topic before the 9th of June and it was this one:


The topic of that blog?

DNA, Datafarms, Obama’s “system” put in place that has “information on everything about everybody” – “nothing ever like this existed in life.”  Google and Apple’s “cloud computing” and the “prototype” of the super-human or Biblically, the overspeader of “abominations” – Michael Jackson, who is “absolutely dead”.

Not only that but Maxine Waters televised interview pretty much clues us in on Obama “leaving” this system behind.  He’s not going to finish his term.

"20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle."

Right?

Do you need any other clues or will this about do it for you?  I know Geraldine didn’t like it much.  And I doubt Eso-witch Seven Bowie will either.

I don’t want to be a robot either
Jesus Christ’s plan is better


If Geraldine sent me a virus to stop telling people that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life – me thinks she’s working for the ‘other guy’.

One document Glenn Beck said:  Would that be the World Bank Audit, or the “DNA Dance”?



"21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.  22. And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.

23. At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.  24. Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25. Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.  26. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."


 Times, He signs and Warnings








Our hope is in Christ. 

"Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:"

I was called three and a half years ago.  I was called because I offered to take the pain of someone out of love.  For me, that is the most beautiful revelation of all, because it came from God first.

It was because of that love that I was given to understand.  Not because I deserved it because I don’t.  I deserve none of it.  But because I set my heart to understand.

It has not been easy.  I have faltered, tripped, took wrong turns and fell on my face along the way.  But I prayed for help, for endurance, for understanding and answers.  And for the love of God I will defend His purpose, His servants and saints as long as I have breath in me.

I see what He is doing.  I see how He is using ALL of this to separate the goats from the sheep, the wheat from the tares.  Neither am I of any willingness to see anyone perish.  But it is by their will alone that they will.  And those that have want and love of the truth but are being strangled from it – is the reason I have struggled through this.

I want nothing else than for people to feel that love.  But it is not going to happen through anyone else but Christ.  No one else.

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

At the end of August in 2009, I prayed two prayers for Michael Jackson.

The first one was to ask God to give me his pain.

The second one that night, was to ask God why he didn’t protect his servant.

I trust God when he answered that he did.  And after these things are done,  you are going to witness something wonderful.  But we first have to get through these times, strive for the spirit, not the flesh, and give ourselves to God.

Because the false one will be very, very convincing.

Blessings and honor, glory and power forever to My God.

God bless you, REAL Michael.


Thank you Jesus for taking my pain and condemnation.  I would take the place of you – I WOULD take the nails from your hands.  Because I love you this – T – much.


Real Michael



12 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie, this is totally off topic but reading your blog day after day, I felt this song is summarizing your 3,5 years journey and the answers from and relationship with God. I'm not sure Michael also meant it that way (but I'm alsmost sure he did!) but for me it fits! Although you weren't always 'glad' with me, I never meant any harm, only wanted to share my feelings and thoughts with you. Anyway, this is for you!

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M1Hk3FoK-D4

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot, ofcourse it's also about the rocky road you've been on, but you never gave up on Michael and you kept going, no matter what! Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reason I make more than one comment is because you "discuss' numerous topics in your blog posts. I'm trying to keep each comment on a single issue so they aren't confused.

    Glenn Beck claims that he was talking about TWO different stories that were misunderstood to be a single issue:

    From Glenn Beck's twitter:
    Let me clarify. Two stories. One a group of people that will stand and need your support announce in 24 hours. I did. 70 GOP in congress.

    Next story: whistle blower showing me one sheet that would bring whole house of cards down. NOT IN 24 hours. Trying to find away to protect.

    I am going to DC with the BRR on Wednesday. Lets make sure those 70 patriots don't become the Kurds to our GHWB. Come and support.
    https://twitter.com/glennBeck

    -------------
    Article: What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
    http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/what-happened-glenn-becks-scoop-was-going-rock-nation#sthash.DYjuRQlO.dpuf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serenity,

      I let this comment in. You can thank me later.

      I'm aware of Beck's backstepping.

      This has nothing to do with the patriots in D.C.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-frZz96phYA

      Our whole world will change? Over an immigration bill and 70 people showing up on the courthouse steps? Please. Even YOU are not that simplistic. It's a diversion tactic. You're familiar with those.

      Ten days from June 12th is June 22nd. Not that far away. Le'ts wait and see if you're right.

      Delete
    2. Serenity:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eIA1lQBqH1s

      Let me guess, this is about immigration and 70 patriots too, right?

      Delete
    3. Serenity, if you listen to Glenn's 1st video I posted, I understood that Glen said he would TALK about it in 24 hours.

      The actual ROCKING of the nation would happen in 10 days.

      Our world will change,

      The Nation will be greatly divided (said this twice).

      The whole house of cards will come down (in 10 days, not 24 hours from the date of his show).

      OPPT websites are growing exponentially. The summer solstice is on the 22nd this year. Michael's 4 yr anniversary (death) is the 25th (the original solstice) and the "MichaelJackson: One" show's "World Premiere" is on the 29th.

      But you've read all that, so you should know already . . .

      Delete
  4. Two today:

    James Gandolfini - Tony Soprano on "The Sopranos" dies todat at age 51
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/james-gandolfini-dead-51-article-1.1377435

    Vince Flynn - Political Thriller Novelist and editorial writer dies at age 47 of cancer
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/19/best-selling-author-vince-flynn-dies-at-age-47/

    Journalist Michael Hastings dies at age 33
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/18/19027717-journalist-michael-hastings-dies-at-33?lite

    Glenn Beck's "Capitol Steps Speech" - Civil Rights. Somehow I can't agree with Serenity that THIS was the big "change the world" moment he was talking about.

    http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/06/19/glenn-gives-rousing-civil-rights-speech-outside-the-capitol/?utm_source=Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2013-06-19_228693&utm_content=4410163&utm_term=_228693_228700

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Bonnie,

      These recent deaths are very disturbing, especially Michael Hastings. Here's a news link about the crash, in which Hastings' car was completely engulfed in flames, almost like an explosion from a bomb. Speculation is that it might have been a government hit given the story he broke in Rolling Stone about a U.S. military chief in Afghanistan. Suspicious - shades of Andrew Breitbart.

      http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/conspiracy-theories-abound-michael-hastings-death-article-1.1377392

      Delete
    2. I agree. And there were three that died today. Two writers and an actor. I was just reading about Hastings.

      How does a car "jacknife"? I've seen a truck jacknife (I was behind one on a snowy incline). Trying to figure that one out.

      Beck and Israel - watching them.

      Delete
  5. Glenn Beck:
    Beck was raised as a Roman Catholic and attended Immaculate Conception Catholic School in Mount Vernon.
    Glenn and his older sister moved with their mother to Sumner, Washington, attending a Jesuit school[24] in Puyallup. On May 15, 1979, while out on a small boat with a male companion, Beck's mother drowned just west of Tacoma, Washington, in Puget Sound. The man who had taken her out in the boat also drowned. A Tacoma police report stated that Mary Beck "appeared to be a classic drowning victim", but a Coast Guard investigator speculated that she could have intentionally jumped overboard.[24] Beck has described his mother's death as a suicide in interviews during television and radio broadcasts -

    He was a recovering alcoholic and drug addict,[32] was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and has described himself as a "borderline schizophrenic.

    In 1996, while working for a New Haven area radio station, Beck took a theology class at Yale University, with a written recommendation from Senator Joe Lieberman, a Yale alumnus who was a fan of Beck's show at the time.[36] Beck enrolled in an "Early Christology" course, but soon withdrew, marking the extent of his post-secondary education."

    Awards:
    Gene Burns Memorial Award for Freedom of Speech 2013 (Talkers Magazine)[11]
    Disruptive Innovation Award, 2013[12]
    Marconi Award Personality of the Year 2008,[13] Defender of Israel Award, Zionist Organization of America 2011[14]

    Beck - Playing "Good cop" in "Good cop/Bad Cop" exchange of power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Beck then moved on to Baltimore, Maryland, and the city's leading Top-40 station, WBSB, known as B104. There, he partnered with Pat Gray, a morning DJ. During his tenure at B104, Beck was arrested and jailed for speeding in his DeLorean." - Source, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck#Radio

      Excuse me, can alcoholic/drug addicted disc jockey/radio show hosts afford Deloreans? Something smells here . . . it smells like . . . government.

      Delete
    2. "2011 international tour
      Main article: Restoring Courage tour
      Beck headlined his "Restoring Courage" events in Jerusalem, Israel, in August 2011 in a campaign Beck said was designed to encourage people worldwide "to stand with the Jewish people".[96][97] After Jerusalem, Beck visited Cape Town, South Africa, and was scheduled to visit Venezuela.[98]"

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.