Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Preparation for World Event

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Preparation for World Event


4 More Years [To Get it Right?]
Not Likely



"But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.  3. And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.  5. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7. And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.   8. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

For forty days and for forty nights, the law was on her side, but who can stand when she’s in demand, her schemes and her plans . . .” – Michael Jackson, “Billie Jean




A harbored fear
a ray of light
a comfort near
reveals what's right

Next to me
a photo aged
marred with tears
from sorrow caged

A promise made
A truth unveiled
My trust prepaid
By Faith entailed

A solid wait
for answers held
Patience states
A dream compelled

A love song sung
by a distant voice
emotions wrung
On gifts of choice

He stands beyond
The earthen dust
As memories wound
And rent the crust

A fruitful pledge
an offering
One's soul to God
A blessing brings

It's long enough
The pain is held
Inside this heart
'Til evil’s felled

And at that time
Your loving face
Your brightness comes
To cleanse this place

'Til then I wait
Upon your call
the Angel's trump
Corruption falls

I bless My God
I am in awe
His Book of Life
Restores us all


HIStory


Dear Mr. Michael,

I will expound on this a bit more tomorrow as it is well after 1am and I am working on less than four hours of sleep from the night before.

You KNOW what I'm working on. And it's just a little something in recognition of the time you've been elsewhere. I'm sorry I didn't get it up today, but I was busy doing a little "witnessing" for you today.

God knows I love you, and thank you for what you have done.


I wrote this late last night in the comments of “God is in Charge and I’m Tired”.  And indeed I am tired.  I wanted to finish this as yesterday was the recognized anniversary of Michael’s passing.

I also wrote this toward the ending:

"Think about this.  If this “change” they are trying to sell us is so wonderful, would Michael have been in so much pain?  Would it have taken God thirty years of Michael’s career to “change” him?

No.  The true God does not work like that."

We are told how God works:

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,  52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

The conspirators – and those associated with and working for them didn’t “change” Michael in an instant.  They did it over decades.  They seek to do the same to you and permanently remove God from you.

They seek to create their own “kingdom of God” here on earth.  But they cannot create, so they confiscate and manipulate.

They are thieves of land, riches and souls.  They are spoken of in Revelation 18:

" And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:  12. The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men."

I started at the 25th of June this year with only three hours of sleep.  I was going to meet a friend and she was going to show me what their missions do.  I knew she had been watching things, but I wasn’t sure how deep but I did know that she and her husband were preppers. (Preparing for disasters, bank failures, natural and political disasters, etc…).

The trip took about 45 minutes so being it was June 25, I popped in Michael Jackson’s “Blood on the Dance Floor” and “Invincible” CD’s on the trip there and back.

I met at her house and we drove into the outskirts of Columbia.  The conversation, from her house to the missions, to the yogurt shop afterwards and for two hours back at her house was nonstop.

I told her what I had been doing in my own Bible research, the end times, the political and global events of late.  And I told her about Michael.

I thought to myself, I am going to tell her and if she stops talking to me after this, at least she will have looked into it.

I didn’t give her a link to my blog, but I gave her search terms to look up so she could do her own research.

The search terms I gave her were:  “book of the law and DNA”, “book of life and DNA”, Nehemiah 3, “vav Gematrian value”, “Monster energy drink” and “Michael Jackson History teaser”.

All our conversation revolved around those things.

I also gave her scripture which backed up those things, from Michael’s place in Daniel, to the mingling of seed in Genesis 6 and Daniel 2, to Isaiah 30:25, Isaiah 52 and 53, Matthew 24, 2 Thessalonians 2 and all the chapters in Revelation which reveal the man child, Michael and the characteristics of the beast.

I was surprised that she had already determined what Isaiah 30:25 revealed about the twin towers.

I told her about Michael’s album cover “Blood on the Dance Floor”.  I summarized all of it, from my first prayer to Michael’s Bible study notes to they that labeled him on his arm bands and clothing.

It was the first full witness from beginning to present of Michael’s purpose face to face I had ever done. 

I had had plenty on the phone in parts, with relatives, with various blog readers who had already been weaned by reading the information.  But I had never done one face to face with someone I barely knew and just met when we moved down here.

That was my gift to Michael that day, but not just Michael.  To God.  Oddly enough, I was not nervous.  Because if someone is really Christian and they ARE concerned about the end of days and what the Bible says about it, they will see it in scripture, which is why I did this the way I did it and gave her search results outside and without my blog.



HIStory – Book I


When I got home I had a screaming headache (no sleep and no food between 5am and 3pm doesn’t help you).  As I recovered later in the evening, I was going over some history, Michael Jackson’s of course.  I thought, since Israel is desperately seeking the Aleppo Codex or the missing books of that uncorrupted Hebrew text and sparing no expense;  and if the history books have been rewritten, and the Bible has been rewritten numerous times, perhaps they are doing the same with Michael’s “history”?

With that in mind I started with where I left off and I wasn’t disappointed.  I had so much information being shown to me It was almost 3am before I finally prayed “I have to get some sleep”.

I will discuss this AS I came upon the subjects.

On the blog topic “One More Chance for Lost Children”, we covered a LOT of information.  There, we see the convergence of the conspiracy groups Ben Fulford, David Icke, Wilcock and Alex Jones to the OPPT.  The OPPT has connections to the CNBC leaked $46 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit which ALMOST mirrors the $40 BILLION the press said the Jackson Family filed against AEG for Michael’s “death”.

The $46 Trillion is connected to the “New American” magazine article’s World Bank whistleblower article, which is connected to Glenn Beck’s “secret” announcement that never was but is coming, and all of it is connected to Michael.  This is a must read if you have missed it, because we are adding to the chain today.

There is more to add to this.  I copied some writings from some forums in regard to Icke, Jones and Michael Jackson:

"I regret not making tooobawoo @ DIF earlier.
The day i heard, David Icke attends on an Alex Jones show, i was shocked to the bone.
because i stopped listening to Alex exactly the day he ranted on MJ beeing a pedophile (without ever researching the real deal).

"now compare to what DAVID does!


“We Are the World”?  How did I miss this one?  This was posted to this forum way back in 2011! – Source, sodlikeproductions.motion-forum

Guess where Icke was earlier this month?  That's right WITH Alex Jones covering the Bilderberger meetings.  Why is Alex Jones, Texas-born government conspiracy show host aligning himself with the new age false prophets?

As I was searching for news on the 25th of June, this one caught my eye:

June 25, 2010
"Georgia 2010 Georgia Stalin Statue Removed in Georgia 25th June, 2010 : What was believed to be one of the last remaining large statues of former-Soviet leader Stalin to be standing in its original location was removed overnight in a secretive manner. Authorities in Gori, Georgia removed a large statue of Josef Stalin from the square in his home town and sent it to a museum dedicated to him in the town. A memorial dedicated to the victims of the 2008 war with Russia was set to replace the statue." - Source, ThePeoplehistory/June25th

KGB was stalkin’ me, Stalin's tomb won't let me be....” – Michael Jackson, “Stranger in Moscow”.



Another song of Michaels that I listened to on the “Invincible” album was the song “You Are My Life”.  Specifically sending shards into my heart were the lines, “You took away the fear, and you brought me back to the light”.

In my mind’s eye, I could see Michael, strapped to a gurney with lights on him.  I could feel his fear of not knowing for sure if he was going to come back out of this one.  I could hear what he could hear; voices as if coming through a tunnel.  I could hear his soft sobs and see their heads turning toward him, looking at him with disapproval bordering contempt.  I could feel his tears sliding from the corners of his eyes, over his temples and into his hair.  I could feel his prayers, and that fear was the only thing slicing through the fog, keeping him coherent.



I know he trusted God to take him before they did, even as he prayed, as Jesus did, that if it be God’s will, not his, that God would let this cup pass from him.  A prayer uttered in anguished tears from back in 2009 joins his.



HIStory The Next Chapter


On that same “One More Chance for the Lost Children”, we also witnessed the preparation and connection between Alex Jones and the OPPT.  They have a co-website with a new name:



On “Slowly Killing the Light”, we reviewed and linked Roma Downey and Mark Burkett’s “The Bible” and their company “Lightworkers Media” to “Lightworkers.org”.

Lightworkers.org is affiliated with the OPPT, as many of their regional websites and their organizers are called “lightworkers”. 

The research done into DNA concerning coding and storing and retrieving music, speeches and text is connected to companies accessing, analyzing and sharing data through cloud computing applications using formats such as “BAM” –

Let me breathe in my own time . . . unbutton my shirt, jacket, whatever it is, snap my fingers maybe . . . then BAM” – Michael Jackson, following credits on “This is It” documentary.

- linked DNAnexus and Google, Amazon web services to the Apple/Google cloud computing technology.

"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

- Linked the partnership of Apple/Google cloud computing to the government run Human Gnome Project to the new language support and Tesla’s NVIDIA based processors (for DNA info processing), to the DNA server farms already up and operating. - Source

- Linked DNA server farms to the partnership between Google/Apple Cloud technology and a “Data Farm” outside of Maiden, North Carolina they SAY is for the Apple “I-Cloud” application for mobile devices, but has the security rivaling that of Obama and a 100-acre solar farm that could power a small city. - Source

- And we linked THAT information to the information bequeathed to us via a very proud and a very sinister Maxine Waters and her announcement that Obama was “building” this “organization” with this “database” that has “never been seen before in life”.


Now, to refute one of my loving trolls who said on June 19th

One People's Public Trust is scam; a fraud. Redemption Movement - The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread925756/pg1

There were other links dismissing “the redemption movement” as some of these call it and this one, a forum I have accessed before while watching what these people are up to, is one of the same forums which were deleted certain conversations about OPPT (they weren’t ready yet).  That link in particular which Serenity supplied, refutes OPPT on the basis that it teaches the false theory that we are made into corporate entities and sold and traded on the stock market, and that the U.S. is a corporation with our “strawman” paper-selves used as collateral against debts.

The problem with this deduction is that it is not a false theory, it is reality.  OPPT didn’t just make this stuff up, it’s been put out by others, including Alex Jones.

Maxine Waters confirms that Obama is taking “America” in a 501-c-4.  You can’t do that unless you are a corporation.  From the video:

Quote Maxine:  “The president has put in place an organization that contains the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life.  That’s going to be very, very powerful and whoever  . . .”

Anchor asks “You’re talking about the organizing for America that he’s now shifting to become a 501-c-4?

Maxine:  “That’s right.  That’s right, and that database will have information on everything about every individual that’s never been done before . . . It’s very powerful what he’s leaving in place . . .

So that ends that attempt to discredit the dots we’ve dotted.

The New American Magazine
And the World Bank Whistleblower


"Hudes said she was confident that the network would eventually be exposed and subjected to the rule of law, stopping the secret corruption.

If and when that happens — even if it may be disorderly — Hudes says precious metals will once again play a role in imposing discipline on the monetary system.

"We’re going to have a cleaned-up financial system, that’s where it is going, but in the meantime, people who didn’t know how the system was gamed are going to find out,” she said. “We’re going to have a different kind of international financial system.... It’ll be a new kind of world where people know what’s going on . . ."  - Source, The New American"

This was covered on “Dress Rehearsals for Demons” and the language in this, matches the language in the OPPT which EXISTS if Maxine Waters is verifying the U.S. as a “for profit” corporation changing to a “501-c-4” nonprofit corporation.

There is also the fact that Hudes was not a name that worked in that department of the World Bank,  unless she came in right after me or right before me and was simply an administrative assistant. Because the ONLY people that work in that department are international lawyers, executive assistants and legal assistants. 

This also matches the language, very “prudently” expressed by Glen Beck back on the 12th AND on the 14th of June on his radio show, which we covered on “Red Carpet Night at Never Neverland”.

We’ve also exposed the language from the positioned “fan” groups (On “Dress Rehearsals for Demons”) repeating mantra like the supposed Reverend Catherine Gross’s post on “Million Trees”:

“…I am also going to resume writing messages again, a few times a week starting tomorrow, to help give you hope and encouragement, which is needed more than ever as our world goes through changes and as especially with the new allegations against our Beloved MJ. I am so appreciative of Leigh for her daily postings and for keeping this project going…..she is truly a blessing and a sincere MJ Sister to all of us!

Again, I humbly ask for your forgiveness and I’m so sorry that I let you down, Dear Family. I know that together we will make this project better than ever and I’m confident that we WILL one day reach those millions of trees in honor of the most extraordinary man the world has seen in this generation, our leader and friend, that Messenger of Light whose music and humanitarian efforts brought the world together in L.O.V.E, our own Beloved Michael Jackson.” – Source, FaceBook/amilliontreesformichael

The of course we have the “Oneness” of “being”, as described on the OPPT sites.  Oppt – If they are using the same number in their logo “1776” which sequence adds up to the number of the beast or “600 + 60+ 6” in its Roman Numerals:

Dollar Bill Roman Numerals
Bottom of Pyramid


OPPT Logo






Michael Jackson:ONE’s residency “World Premiere”, it’s date, the ONE World Trade Center and the ONE People’s Public Trust are no coincidence.

The “Lightworkers” of the OPPT, the “Lightworkers.org” and the “Lightworkers Media” are also no coincidence.

The “New World Order” (All presidents since Reagan publically mention it), “New Order of the Ages” (Dollar Bill in Latin), “New World Translation Bible” (Jehovah’s Witnesses Bible), and “The New American” (John Birch Publication) are no coincidence either.

Cirque du Soleil’s and Estate/Sony World Premiere is 4 days past the 4th year anniversary of Michael’s “death”.

The “preview” that “select fans” and collaborators saw two weeks ago included a hologram of Michael that was so real, people commented on Twitter on whether it was a double.

During the conversation I had with my friend yesterday (on the 25th), she told me about an article she read back before Christmas (this past year) about Israel having flown in massive projectors which were aimed at the sky over the “Dome of the Rock”.  She also told me she had read that various cities around the world had these same projectors put in.

Remember the news coverage of the UFO over the same site?

3 Different Videos submitted

MSNBC News Coverage

This person is a retired government worker with one of the largest law enforcement organizations under our government.  They are not military.  She is also with one of the alternative Christian churches so I was surprised to hear this from her.  She couldn’t remember the source of the article, so I tried to do a search on this when I got home.

Now, yesterday or rather, yesterday evening, I ran back across the subject of the “Blue Beam Project”.  And it is getting harder and harder to debunk these “programs” as a fluke or a hoax with all the adjoining information now filling in.


"The infamous NASA Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible.

I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion,
the success of the new world order will be impossible!
That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now."

I believe we briefly covered Project Blue Beam on or around the time I published “Michael Jackson and the Angel of Light” back in 2011.

And as this video reminds us (that are old enough for our parents to have told us about this), the “mock alien invasion” that caused panic via a radio show staring a young Orson Wells was a “test”.  Even CNN at 6:02 on that video shows a demonstration of a hologram of Wil.i.am standing in the studio, being interviewed by Anderson Cooper.


Now look at the rest of this article on

"Yitzhaq Hayutman holds the key to peace on Earth; it's on a floppy disk in his pants pocket. With his full white beard, bald pate, and well-pressed khakis, the 61-year-old Israeli cybernetics expert and tech investor looks like Moses done over for a Banana Republic ad. Right now, he's showing me how he wants to position an airborne hologram over the Dome of the Rock, a gold-capped shrine that's one of the most holy sites in Islam.  The blimp will go there, Hayutman says pointing into the blue.  And eventually the Messiah will come.

Hayutman is excited by the prospect, perhaps too excited. Twenty yards away, two flak-jacketed Israeli police officers finger their machine guns while four plainclothes members of the Islamic Trust the Muslim force that protects Islam's holy sites move cautiously toward us.

What most people see is that if the Muslims are here, surely there is no temple, Hayutman says.  They do not understand that technology has given us the tools to realize the prophecy right now.



The article continues further down and this blew me away because it was not the only article on this.  This only adds to other stories that the Jews (the false Jews who wanted a state of Israel) wanted to “rush” the prophecy.  It continues below:

He has two big ideas, two ways to engineer the apocalypse. The first: a hovering holographic temple. Hayutman wants to set up an array of high-powered, water-cooled lasers and fire them into a transparent cube suspended beneath a blimp. The ephemeral, flickering image, he says, would fulfill an ancient, widely revered Jewish prophecy that the temple will descend from the heavens as a manifestation of light. Hayutman hopes to finance the project with some of the proceeds from a $20 million patent-infringement suit he and his partners have filed against Palm.

The rest of that money would be poured into Hayutman's second idea for jump-starting the end-times: a virtual temple within a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. The goal is for thousands of people to join in its construction on the Web. Hayutman even wants to display progress reports in the floating hologram as a kind of apocalyptic scoreboard." - Source, Liveleak.com  

After Michael’s “death”, stories popped up about Michael wanting to develop role playing, online games.  There were also stories about Michael wanting to make movies (his 2005 Geraldo interview among several mentions) and 4D and hologram technology.

Another article backs this up with more concise explanation:

"The imaginings of Dr. Yitzhak Hayut-Man (B Arch, MSc, PhD) undermine the very axioms of the mainstream academic and religious establishments that shun him.

The Hebrew media has ignored his maverick proposals for a floating hologram of the Third Temple and multiple-player interactive computer games "set in the Old City of Jerusalem and its celestial counterpart, the Heavenly Jerusalem that will enable multitudes to conduct a spiritual pilgrimage." - Source, his-forever.com

He says "this can breed interfaith understanding".  Are you ready for this?  (You should be, if you read the above article):

"He envisages a hovering holographic temple, projected by an array of high-powered, water-cooled lasers fired into a smoke-filled transparent polyurethane cube with a lightweight metal frame suspended beneath a blimp. The ephemeral, flickering image in the three-dimensional projection screen will fulfill an ancient Jewish prophecy that the Temple will descend from the heavens as a manifestation of light, he explains.

"Rashi [the biblical commentator] envisioned the Temple as a structure of light in the sky. Technology has given us the tools to realize this prophecy." - Source, his-forever.com

Michael Jackson in "Is it Scary" - "So did you come to me to see your fantasies, Performed before your very eyes - A haunting ghostly treat, The foolish trickery And spirits dancing In the light . . ."

This is the same song he sings about being the beast - Lyrics

Now here is the interesting reference:

"Hayut-Man has further corroboration from Kabbala researchers who have explored the Dome's meaning in terms of the neo-pythagorian esoteric science of that time.

"This was not the zealous Islam that we know nowadays. The Dome of the Rock was not intended as a mosque. It has no religious use, but rather symbolic value. Muslims turn their butts to it when they pray on the Temple Mount. Conceptually, not only Muslims turn away from it - Jews and Christians also do . . .

""Halif Abd El-Malik, who built the Dome in 692, gathered the greatest artisans from Morocco to India to rebuild Solomon's Temple. The secrets of this geometric architectural language were kept within the masons' guilds. Most people intuitively appreciate the building's proportions without understanding its exquisite geometric patterns."

The Dome of the Rock, he explains, was conceptualized as an observatory into the fifth dimension. It was built as a 3-D model of a 4-D cube.

"The rock is surrounded by seven concentric rings of portals - 24 gates, then 16 gates, then 16 windows, roof patterns subdivided into 32 figures, etc. All these numbers are typical of 4-D and 5-D cubes. It completed a sacred design of the Heavenly Jerusalem, as described in the Zohar." - Source, his-forever.com

The Zohar – The Zohar (Hebrew: זֹהַר, lit Splendor or Radiance) is the foundational work in the literature of Jewish mystical thought known as Kabbalah.[1] It is a group of books including commentary on the mystical aspects of the Torah (the five books of Moses). – Source, Wikipedia

Again, I remind you that the five books of Moses, as well as other books such as Daniel are MISSING from the Aleppo Codex.  They know they are out there, and they are trying to infiltrate the Karaite Jews to learn of their whereabouts – because they are LYING.  They are lying to the Jews entrapped in this lie, and they are lying to the Christian establishment world wide.

The controversy on the Zohar began shortly after its “discovery”. 

"Emden argued that the Zohar misquotes passages of Scripture; misunderstands the Talmud; contains some ritual observances which were ordained by later rabbinical authorities; mentions The Crusades against Muslims (who did not exist in the 2nd century); uses the expression "esnoga," a Portuguese term for "synagogue"; and gives a mystical explanation of the Hebrew vowel points, which were not introduced until long after the Talmudic period" – Source, Wikipedia

The TRADITIONAL vowel points in Hebrew were one of the issues mentioned in the search for the Aleppo, written in TRADITIONAL Hebrew in that article.

Does anyone remember this?

"Michael Jackson Wrapped 'Dome Project' Before He Died
17 comment(s)
June 30, 2009 03:07:37 GMT

Michael Jackson had shot a video for 'Dome Project' before he passed away, having a cemetery set similar to his 'Thriller' music video built for it.

"Michael Jackson had finished filming a video for so-called "Dome Project" before he died, according to Associated Press. Filming for the project reportedly was held from June 1 to 9, and its post-production is expected to be completed next month.

An unnamed source told the publication that the late singer shot the video at Culver Studios with a cemetery set similar to his "Thriller" music video being constructed for the project. Michael also had other sets built to replicate a jungle and a construction site.

In one of the scenes filmed in the construction site set, he is rumored bringing in scantily clad male dancers wearing carpenter's belts. Michael Roth, a spokesman for Michael's concert promoter AEG Live, explained to Associated Press he hadn't heard about the production but did not rule that it could be part of the company's contract with the entertainer." - Sony.com/MichaelJackson.com


Anyone want to guess why in the world three separate videos for a live "concert" would be called "The Dome Project"?  Could it have been a film made specifically for this “World Premiere”, for which the RESIDENCY is in VEGAS?

Well Cirque seemed to be planning on this as far back as April of 2011!  Even before the "Immortal" tour premiered!



Remember, this is Sony.  Sony hasn't exactly been truthful about ANYTHING concerning Michael other than he was once under contract with them.  Everything else about their relationship with him, including that jacked up "Michael" album is fake.

Today is the 25th (or it was when I started putting this to Word document).  Michael's 4 year anniversary.  Shall I, just for review?

2013 - ??? and the completion of the ONE World Trade Center, four years after
2009 - "Death" of Michael Jackson/Illusion which is four years after
2005 - Michael's trial acquittal and his "disappearance" (Moriarty) which is four years after..

2001 - (Is. 30:25 " . . . when the towers fall") 9/11 which is four years after
1997 - Michael's "Blood on the Dance Floor" album cover, with missing twin towers on New york sky line, which is four years after

1993 - The first Bombing of the World Trade Center (parking garage, trial run) and the first set of allegations Michael endured via Chandler.

Four days AFTER the four year annivesary of Michael's "passing" is June 29th, 2013.

Anyone remember what THIS date is?

That's right, you get a lollipop!  It is the "World Premiere" of a RESIDENCY show cooked up especially for Michael Jackson and his "fans" at the Mandalay, next door to the Sphinx and features of all things . . . a HOLOGRAM of Michael so real it overlaps the performers, so they said.

One last question on the quiz . . . What are the massive projectors in Israel and other cities around the world going to be used for?

"Hint"

Michael Jackson, "2000 Watts"

Michael Jackson was reportedly in Canada in 2008 learning about 4D technology.  I had also seen this on the Lesliemju timeline site.  I pulled up the old link I had for 2008, which is were also it was posted that Michael signed the AEG contract (in December of that year) and everything on that site has changed.  But I caught this sneaky little addition:

"New Song For The Vegas Show?
An interesting tidbit: back on March 26, 2007 someone registered a new song under the name of "Into The Light" in the US Copyright Office.

The description says: "This treatment is written to be presented for show production number in "Michael Jackson Las Vegas Show"."

The claimant was Jerald Vincent." - Source, http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html

Pardon me, but there was NO contract, NO shows planned for Vegas either through Sony OR AEG in 2007 because Michael didn’t even SIGN the AEG contract until December of 2008.  This is now MISSING from the Lesliemju timeline as are the  meetings with Randy Phillips.

What the “H” is going on here?  "Leslie" posted this in the 2008 Timeline!  Isn't that special?

They are completely re-writing history - just like they will try to re-write your DNA, using Michael as the "mold".

Ironically, Canada is also where Cirque du Soleil is based out of. - Source, Cirquedusoleil.com.  So if the story about Michael going to Canada to learn “4D technology” is true, Cirque would have been the place qualified to “play” with such a toy.  But that is now missing from the Lesliemju timeline too.

A feature in the "Michael Jackson:ONE" Cirque du Solei show is described below.

"MICHEL LEMIEUX AND VICTOR PILON
CREATORS FOR THE MAN IN THE MIRROR SCENE
The duo formed by Michel Lemieux and Victor Pilon masterfully integrates theatre, film, dance, poetry, visual arts, music and sound to create unique theatrical worlds. On the heels of his initial experiments with music and multimedia that have earned him international recognition, designer and performer Michel Lemieux teamed up with visual artist Victor Pilon during the early 1980s. Together, they formed Lemieux Pilon 4D Art, a creative company that designs unique shows in which the senses and emotions are heightened through the use of new technologies. " - Source, cirquedusoleil

I will continue this.  There’s more.

Roma Downey – SHAME on you for changing the words of scripture for your esoteric slant to prepare for the “new world”.

Keep your eyes on Russia, Glenn Beck, Alex Jones and the Michael Jackson trolls and their “sales pitches” for “oneness”.

"For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:  9. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,"


Alledgedly Michael Jackson
Alledgedly from Staples on June 24, 2009
Wearing a cape with a hood.

All this of course, is proof that Sony obviously had a “Vegas Show” planned before AEG ever signed a contract with Michael – THAT we know of.  And the changing of “events” and timelines proves they are NOT telling the truth, and this also goes for blog trolls who’ve changed their twitter accounts three times, dumped Michael fans, added “certain” Michael fans back and restricted their blogs to “by invite only” to hide the incriminating evidence.

Which means as I said, that the AEG trial is a FAKE.  Everything around Michael is fake.  The stories with the appointed MJ3 is FAKE and they are deceiving you.

You may now apply your 3D glasses – prepare to proceed” – Michael Jackson, “2000 Watts”


Stay tuned. . . 


Michael - I'm still your guardian.  Sometimes I do a crappy job ignoring the trolls, but I'm not giving up.  :o)  Thank you for not giving up on me.