Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Red Carpet Night in Never Neverland Part I

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Red Carpet Night in Never Neverland Part I

Footsoldiers of The False Messiah




Romans 8:1-2
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death."

Some quotes from a 2011 blog entry, “Cry Heard Round the World”:

"And like his predecessor, he's cloaking the Illuminist agenda behind the smokescreen of "good works" for the "underprivileged" of this world, going after the defenseless children first.  Source  It also states on this source, “IBM helped the Nazi concentration camps keep track of the gender and ethnicity of each of their detainees” . . . “Beware. Children have always been their primary target. But they're after all of us.” -

And -

"I’ve seen the worst . . . the nightmare of the human condition, the human soul, of what I could never even think common man would be capable of behaving in such a way.- Michael Jackson - Source, Michaelsguardian/cryheardroundtheworld

Oh yes, they are capable, and they are proud of it.

"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:"

"14 For out of prison he cometh to reign; whereas also he that is born in his kingdom becometh poor.

15 I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child that shall stand up in his stead.

16 There is no end of all the people, even of all that have been before them: they also that come after shall not rejoice in him. Surely this also is vanity and vexation of spirit."

"2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.  8. He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.”

I did not expect to find mention of “the second child” in Ecclesiastes, but I’m glad I did.  I would not have put the two together but for the mention of them both being taken “from prison/reign from prison”.  This further verifies that Isaiah 52 and 53 is talking about both Jesus AND the end times servant, the “Michael” that stands up in Daniel 12:1.

The information, please, you need to listen (read, comprehend, absorb).   I have had some interesting things happen and I will tell you, it’s not because they think I’m lying.



Convergence – Don’t Act So Surprised


First thing – Peter Mills and Syl Mortilla have been clogging Twitter with the promotion of Syl’s blog.  MJMAP was also promoting this.  Peter Mills who does not even follow me, sent it directly to me on Twitter.  I don’t know who Peter Mills is and I had never seen this blog before.

Syl Mortilla says he lives in London, UK.  He also writes another blog that reads remarkably different than the one about Michael.  It’s called the “daddelusion” even though it resides on Peter Mills’ Twitter home page, which is how I paired him to the same Syl on Twitter.

When I replied to Peter Mills that I had my fill of Estate bloggers, he informed me I was crazy (stand in line, pal.  Lots of people are waiting to pin me with that button - Truth is the new crazy). 

The face of the blog looked exactly like the one Micheline sent me that promoted Grace Rwaramba as this loving nanny and close friend of the family.  Here are the screen shots:

Syl’s “other” blog


The Grace Rwaramba Propaganda


I sent this to Mr. Mills and instead of Mills responding, Syl responded with some smarmy remark about not being able to detect difference in writing styles (as if I don’t know Sony has more than one blogger working for them).

I guess they’re working so fast now to re-write the reputations of people like Taaj and Karen Faye, they can’t be bothered with individualizing their blog backgrounds.  Maybe Syl and the person writing for “EstateStaffing” are Monarch twins, like the two Corey’s?

Trying to convince me that these two blogs have nothing to do with each other (they have the same goal – they are “one”, remember?) is like trying to convince me that it’s only a coincidence that the 17 email viruses sent to me have ALL been sent to my “MichaelsGuardian” email and ALL have been sent by MJ Estate interests (former managers, legal secretaries and fan group notables) and from no one else (we’ll get to the latest in a minute).

This is why Syl is part of this conspiracy against God and the REAL Michael:

From "We Are Michael Jackson" topic:

"The millions of fans working together to help preserve Michael’s legacy would, I’m sure, have really piqued his pride:  be it those keeping us informed by tweeting daily from the courtroom that is the theatre for our latest legal wrangle (@TeamMichael777); those fighting daily in the defence of his artistic integrity (@TheMJAP); or those carving careers in journalism against the general consensus, but in the name of truth (@CEThomson)." -

This man is either ignorant about anything that happened with these people (except MJAP) in 2010, or he knows and doesn't care, because he is working with the liars  and deceivers. TeamMichael is Taaj Malik, who cursed Randy Jackson a blue streak on Twitter in 2009 (I still have copies).  Charles Thomson is a spoiled sodomite who's July 2010 twitter temper tantrum is legendary (as well as his eloquent use of the "C" word when addressing ladies who exposed him as a Sony employee).

‘Nuff said about those two:  That SECOND website, the one concerning Nanny Grace and the sudden “friend” of the family she has become (even though she was allegedly kicked out after tweeting the press about the stun gun incident – it was probably hers and the same one she used on Michael when she was ordered to drug him in the early 2000’s).



Another CIA Front Business – with No Clients

I did some tracking on the “EstateStaffing” – and apparently they are also making a little money off the Michael Jackson Estate – Not because they know Grace or employed her in any capacity, but because they are also trying to re-write Gracie’s history:

Estate Staffing blog is written by “Carolina Domestic Staffing” according to, well, their profile (see screenshot above).

This is their facebook page:  Carolina Domestic Staffing.



Take note of the tell-tale crown as part of their logo?  Now this shouldn’t be a BIG surprise.  After all, anyone driving through Charlotte, North Carolina where the “manager” lives, would notice that crowns adorn just about every street sign in the city and around the airport (I’ve driven through a number of times).  But it also resembles the crowns in Michael’s business logos.

I know that’s not enough to convince you, so I went directly to their business web page, below:

Carolina Domestic Staffing


I couldn’t find any information on the company on their web site (usually how many years of successful service and placements are all over a business web site).  So I Googled and found them on Merchant’s circle as being a member since 2011, and on “Angie’s List” since 2011.  It also shows that they’ve only been in business since 2011.  I clicked the link to the Business license information in North Carolina and got a license filing date of 08/2011.  Agent name and Business manager is Shaunta Thompson.  Their address? 

Office Address search link



Looks like a house, doesn’t it?  Memories of Raymone Bain and her virtual office that she needed $46 million dollars of Michael’s to maintain.




It is an apartment complex in downtown Charlotte.  Hey it’s possible, she could be new in business and working her way up in the world.  But this woman does not know, nor does she now or have EVER employed Grace Rwaramba.  They don’t handle clients outside of the Carolinas.  As a matter of fact, the business facebook page sports articles about everyone ELSE’S maids, butlers, chauffeurs, cooks, nannies, bodyguards and gardners except THEIRS. 

They want to convince you that Grace Rwaramba came to the United States, a  college student whom Deepak Chopra somehow saw (through his third eye?) and scooped her up out of obscurity and landed her a job with Michael Jackson.  (C.I.A. = C(ee) – I(am) – A(liar).   Some drugs, some torture and a couple of zap sessions and she’s there!

You know what else bothers me?  Take another look at the moving photos on their banner at the top of their business page.  What does the black tux banner say?

Carolina Domestic Staffing


Which brings me to the NEXT issue someone sent me in email.  See of this looks familiar:

LUNAJO – HOAX VIDEOS
STAY WITH ME!

This is LunaJo


This is one of the many “parts” to LunaJo’s oddessy.  I do remember linking to some of her videos in the late 2010’s to early 2011’s until discovery was made that Sony also employed the main Hoax sites.  At 9:54 – does THIS look familiar?

When Has Michael Said This?


I cannot find this quote attributed to Michael Jackson ANYWHERE.  Even with help from others searching, the only thing we could find was pasted on the “Michael Jackson.com forum, and we know who runs that.  It’s a trademark.  It’s been Sony’s since they’ve had Michael Jackson under contract.

The “quote” from “Michael” on this *new* version of this TII Poster?

“THE TIME HAS COME” (x 4)
THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME

“It is now I see and feel that calling once again . . .
To be part of a music that will not just connect but . . .
Make all feel one.  One in Joy, one in pain . . .
One in love, one in service, and in consciousness.”
- Michael Jackson

In the lower far right of this screenshot from the video is a little logo symbol.  Do you see it?  It looks like two Tridents put together – counting 6 arms of these two, together – 6.  The number of a man.

This video was put up on June 13, 2013.  It is NEW.  But the poster is not.  I wonder if Seven Bowie is the one who created it?

Unless she slipped this into this blog three years later, This poster creation also appears on Bowie’s June 8, 2010 entry, right above the bottom few paragraphs:

Seven Bowie – Estate Blogger
And Esoteric Liar


Take note of the circled bottom paragraph.  No, 7.7.7 is not “perfect completion”. 
It is Seven Bowie’s religion.  She follows with “we really are ONE”.



Remember the ONES?
ONE People’s Public Trust – We are ONE!
ONE World Trade Center – the new species
Michael Jackson: ONE – The Immortal (Cirque Touring Michael show)

I had a call from someone close to me two days ago.  This person is friends with someone I don’t know that well but I had met once or twice and I don’t like this person much because of something he called me about ten years ago (no, not telling you).

This person however, I was meant to know.  I just didn’t know this until recently.  Because this person, through some talk from my friend, has worked with the seals.  Both my husband and I know a few people in this area of the government just from his circle of life stories, events, neighbors and parents of friends, etc.  But this person was different.

I know enough about this person to know that he can’t talk about what he did for the government.  What I DIDN’T know was that he was reading my blog until my friend called me two days ago.

She said was that this person called her and said to her, “Your friend is crazy!”

When she asked why, he told her, “She’s going to get herself killed!”

She told me that she didn’t even know he was reading my blog.  She told him about my blog over a year ago.  And back then when he had read some of the entries, he told her “She’s not right about everything, but don’t be surprised if she is right about most of it.”

She had no idea that he was reading it on a semi-regular basis.

That phone call, more than any troll that has visited this blog with their nasty comments, really bothered me.  Because I know a little about his story.  At the same time, I’m also of the opinion that there are a lot bigger, and better financed dissenters than me out there.  God is my protection.  Christ is my savior and the Bible is my reference and compass.

Let’s take another LOOK at “ONE”, shall we?

He DID Leave us Clues


To Be Continued – Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Be strong and of good courage. What God as called you to He will equip you to finish.

    I had to come back and comment on the screen shot of the picture of Michael with the red background. That has been doctored too in the most hideous way. I hate it and I shudder every time I see it.

    FG

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.