Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: A Course in False Miracles

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Course in False Miracles

Get it Right While We Got The Time
A Course in Deception


"James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.  2. My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;  3. Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

4. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.  5. If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.  6. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed."

And very important:

"22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.  23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:  24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was."

These verses remind me of this message:

Because No Message Could Have Been
Any Clearer . . .

It is not easy peeling back layers of lies from the truth written in scripture, defending a man who will be used for evil, pulling stalkers and infiltrators and those sent to harass from the work you’ve been called to do and still keep that love at the forefront of your heart.  So every once in a while, God will stick a mirror in front of me, and He did just that this weekend.

“This is you . . . This is you WITH Me . . . This is you ON YOUR OWN”.

And everything culminated this weekend at the end of Sunday, topped with a migraine I just could not get rid of, even though it ebbed periodically to give me a breather.  During one of those ebbs, I went into the bedroom after working outside all day with Mom and my husband, putting up a fence, digging holes with a post hole digger, running to a friend’s house to clean out a section of horse pen (horse poop is heavy, especially when fresh) and I was just tired and done.

To make matters worse, we had several neighbors (all related to each other) who were trying to cause us as much trouble as they could in regard to the fencing we were putting up and my mother’s horses which aren’t even here yet.  After neighbor number three came over to interrupt and stick their noses in where they didn’t belong, I gave her a piece of my mind.  How Christ would have responded was far from the front of my mind.  And the rest of the day on Sunday was like, well when you feel that dark brooding mood, you know it and you want to exercise it.

At the end of the day yesterday (Sunday), all of it hit me.  Not so much feeling people were against me but feeling displeasure from God.  I sat in my chair in front of the computer looking at the Bible verses I was trying to get my heart into and I got up and went into the bedroom and sat on the foot of the bed.  I just started crying.

My husband came out of the bathroom and saw me.  He said to me, “What’s wrong?”  I couldn’t explain anything.  You know how emotion just chokes up any words that want to speak, and all I could get out was a whispered, “I was bad today”.  I was replying to my husband’s question, but my confession was to God.  In my mind’s eye, I felt like a little kid in tears in front of her Father who’s arms were across His chest in stern corrective posture.  The disappointment I felt from Him, not my husband, was tangible.

I got a hug from my husband and he assured me I “wasn’t bad” (yes I was).  He held me for a little bit then left the room while I sat back on the bed and finished giving my heart to God on the matter.

The headache however is still with me today as I type this.  And I read that interesting passage in James chapter one.  The whole book is a very humbling read and even though I’ve only copied you in on certain passages from chapter 1, I would like you to click on those blue links and read the whole chapter.  It is well worth it and just what I needed to hear after this past weekend.

When you get hurt, or you learn you’ve been deceived, you have a tendency to guard your heart.  While guarding it, you must remember not to let them succeed in causing you to close it.  Because “when you close your heart, you close your mind….”  We have to “get it right while we got the time”.

The words in that song “Man in the Mirror”, “We gotta get it right while we got the time” is more prudent today, because our time really is short.  I just wanted to tell you that, regardless of anything else you are put through, whatever trial, test or persecution you are striving through, if you let it cause you to close your heart, they have won.




Evil is not the opposite of Good.  Evil is the absence of love.  Genuine love.  When you close the door to genuine love, that other thing can get in there.  That is why I believe Michael said “When you are angry, no angel can reach you”.

God is genuine love.  I believe it was the first Word of God.  Jesus was the Word made flesh who was in the beginning with God (John 1:2), and his death in your place was God’s expression of that love, because it allows us to start over, with God.  Thanks to Jesus there is now that “door we can all walk through”, as long as  you confess him and clear your heart with him.

Don’t let those that can’t see convince you that book that gets carried to churches all over the world is corrupted, or re-written by men or has different words for various things in different translations, or there are “pieces missing”.  It doesn’t matter.  There is nothing they were going to change or hide that God didn’t know they were going to change or hide.

It is that way for a reason.  Those that are bent on deception will fall by their own devices.  The truth is right where God allowed it to be put.  And the Bible?  It’s interpretation is given to individuals by the Holy Spirit, NOT by the rewriting by men.

We are UNIFIED by the Spirit, NOT by men.  That is why the Bible is geared to individual reading – whatever the translation you get a hold of.  The more you read it and pray for understanding, the more the Truth in there blossoms as God opens  your eyes to it, in the words of that Book.

As far as Michael’s part in this story, We have the Bible and we have his songs.  We have the Bible first.  Michael’s songs  and song lyrics once you know his reverence for the Word, are amazing.  I wish I could make everyone see, but I can’t.  That is between God and them.  Clues are being put out on both sides but “do not be deceived…”



What Does This Mean?

I am watching things.  There seems to be a lull in the action, like the quiet before the storm.  The Obama/government shut down, the looming debt default has filled in the void – and it is all leading to the next step.

An interesting tweet by “m” to Halima Jackson, who “retweeted” it.

Tweet by M


I ran a Google translate on it


God you cleared him”???  Who was cleared?  Jermaine?

I clicked the “view conversation” and apparently it was in reference to a photo of her and her dad, which was sweet.  That was interesting though.  I didn’t know what “God cleared him” meant.

The person who sent it sent it in Arabic, and the name on the Twitter moniker was “M”.  Just “M” in the lowercase.

Then I saw some other disturbing things on Twitter.  Let’s cover this first and get it out of the way.

Belinda Bee’s Twitter
She Retweeted “The News Diva” Tweet


Belinda Bee is one of my haters (they love that word, they throw it around so much, so I assume she’ll know what it means).  She retweeted “News Diva’s” post. 

If you remember we covered this on “Tales of What Somebody Told”.  This is Micheline de Rothschild’s twitter account.

Micheline de Rothschild’s Facebook page
Groups – “Lives in Tel Aviv”

(See Twitter Page below – Tel Aviv)

Her Listing on FASI-ISAF
Says “Tel-Aviv”


New York Fashion Page


Micheline de Rothschild’s Twitter pages is titled “The News Diva”.  Top names and even old names in the industry tweet this page.  Some of “Diva’s” favorite tweets:

Morgan Fairchild? And note her tweet on Michael Jackson


Further down we have some interesting tweets from Stan Shaw and between Stan Shaw and “Micheline de Rothschild”.

They Have Chosen Their God




But what is this?  “#AEGMustFall”?
Isn’t that an MJ Fan Group “Trend” topic?


Followed by Belinda Bee and “Invisible People”, which Is who follows me. - https://twitter.com/The_News_DIVA

I did a check over at Micheline de Rothschild’s facebook page and wouldn’t you know it?  It’s been “removed”.  Try clicking on the link from her “fashion” page – it doesn’t exist.

Amazing the COINCIDENCES isn’t it?


By the way, Micheline James (Perlman)’s facebook page is gone too, both Michelines just since the weekend.  Think there’s a little connection there? (No, it's back up, I just checked before I posted this - good thing)

This is a screen shot from her empty 2009 posts



This is the same person who clung to me for three years and who accused me on Twitter of “abandoning a sister in Christ”.

Three times I was warned about her.  Three times I deleted her from my friends list on Facebook.  The final time I asked God in prayer to send me an answer about my misgivings about her after discussing the U.N. Group and the de Rothschild page to her over the phone.

The day after that prayer when I went back to search the membership list and the Micheline de Rothschild’s Facebook pages, de Rothschild was missing from the member list, and the U.N. group was no longer showing on her “groups” list.  (On “Tales of What Somebody Told”).

FASI-ISAF U.N. Groups Member List


Micheline de Rothschild FB Page Groups


Her “James” facebook page friend “Marilyn Cain” has connections to the U.N. (shown here) and she is one of the few that would converse with Micheline on the “James” Facebook page.  All the rest were token MJ fan Identities and an alleged sister in law.

I could not tell you from this information if she was my enemy.  I can’t tell you whether or not she was working with my enemies.  All I can tell you for sure is that she lied and that she was the only one I told that I emailed Randy Phillips with the email address Karen Faye gave me.  And she was the only one I told about the Micheline de Rothschild U.N. group affiliation with Kathy Hilton.  And she was the one who's October 2010 email matched the same size, font type and color of a Randy Phillips reply email within minutes of each other.

When I published all this, she lied again, about her email address, and mocked the fact that my computer had been infiltrated when she posted about “TaraKing” and the “Avengers” on Twitter, showing she is privy to the information there.  Then both her facebook page and the “Micheline de Rothschild” facebook page went down.

Micheline de Rothschild may be a fake person, but her 20+thousand twitter followers on her linked “The News Diva” are not, nor is her affiliation with the entertainment, fashion industry or the Michael Jackson community a mere coincidence with Micheline James/Perlman:

Frmr TV Consultant, Fashion Exec and Model
NY/NJ Metro Area


I don’t hate her.  But the lies and the connections are going to be exposed because that is what I am supposed to do.  Reveal the truth of this “feel-good” deception regardless of who is masking it.  At least now I know for sure that “Micheline de Rothschild”, the personality is absolutely tied in with the “Michael Jackson” community and the global deception, regardless of what her real name is.



Knowing What to Throw Away
And Knowing What to Keep


As I wrote above:

Don’t let those that can’t see convince you that Book that gets carried to churches all over the world is corrupted, or re-written by men or has different words for various things in different translations, or there are “pieces missing”.  It doesn’t matter.  There is nothing they were going to change or hide that God didn’t know they were going to change or hide.

Books are missing out of a codex by design.  Not man’s, but God’s.  Multiple translations were written not by man’s design, but by God’s.  False prophets are misappropriating, misinterpreting and twisting the truth not by man’s design.

God is in ultimate control . . . of everything.  Consider this:

"14 As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

15 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider."

Do you think God put all his “cards” in one location, knowing the filthy deceptions they would seek to make of his prophecy?  He knew when the devil wanted Moses’ body and sent Michael to deal with him.

The deception was planned long, long ago.  That which the kings had not been told, they shall see.  It will cause them to shut their mouths.  No secret it also says this in God’s Word:

"For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad."

Between this:

"And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days."

And this:

"Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."

I must traverse without crossing the line between exposing the lies and judging the liar.  Honestly the liars are exposing themselves, all I do is bring it to your attention.  But I do admit it is hard not to get angry at the brazenness of their behavior.  Especially now that we are getting closer.

In my study and researching the end times servant, I often wondered if it would be just as Michael sang in his song “Is It Scary” – “I’m gonna be exactly what you’re gonna see….” And “Am I the beast you visualized?”.

Or, will it be closer to the Bible’s 2 Thessalonians 2 and Revelation 12, where “he will be revealed in his time” to be “taken out of the way” so that “evil can be revealed” just in time for him to be “caught up to God and to his throne” before the dragon could “devour him”.

We know Michael was their target.  He was labeled with the “number of a man” that added up to “six hundred, threescore and six”.  They “marred his face” and “form” more than any other man or the sons of men, they did “violence” to “the law”, “polluted his sanctuary”, “changed his mind”, put him through “Illumination”  and they made his “grave with the wicked and the rich in his death”.

HIStory Trailer –

Number of a man
MJ -777 = Hebrew 666


Hebrew Alphabet/Gematrian Value of the letter 7


Most churches teach that the description of the faithful servant in Isaiah 52 and 53 is Jesus.  But it’s not; at least not exclusively.  Several issues deviate from the story of Jesus in the Gospels, such as where and with who he was buried in Isaiah 53:9, and his being “taken” from prison and from judgment in Isaiah 53:8. 

This is supported by the description of the “second child who stands up in his stead” in Ecclesiastes 4:14-15, where it also describes a man who will be taken from prison to rule, Revelation 2:26-28 description of he who Jesus will give “the morning star” to and who will “rule the nations” with “a rod of iron” as his “Father gave him”; and also Habakkuk 1:11shall his mind change” and Isaiah 11:11 where the “Lord will set his hand a second time”, Habakkuk 2:4 describing the servant who’s “soul is not upright in him but the just shall live by his faith” – there are many references in the scriptures of this servant who’s mind/soul shall be offered and it also reinforces 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 on he who will be “taken out of the way” and then “that evil is revealed”.

Michael was “extolled and made very high”, and he was also then “affilicted and oppressed”.

I continue to pour through scripture, seeking anything, ANYTHING that will tell me it is not Michael, and the deeper I get, the more verification I get that it is indeed Michael.  I get beat up at home about this, I get beat up in social situations about this (and granted there aren’t many), and I get beat up online about this.

It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to these people, the deceivers, that you believe the “faked” Michael is God when they bring life back to his image.  It is even more important to God that you “recognize him in the temple”.



The False Prophet Before the Beast?


I found a blog earlier in the weekend that describes the end times servant, Jesus and the false prophet.  I don’t agree with some of it, but they had some interesting comments on who will be behind the false prophet and the beast.  They walk you through an intriguing theory that the false prophet actually shows up before the first beast mentioned in Revelation 13 which if the evil one follows the pattern of John the Baptist before Christ, would be a correct assumption.

"In the same manner of John the Baptist, when he preceded the revealing of Jesus Christ, the “False Prophet” will appear before anyone knows who the Antichrist is.  You see, Satan cannot create. His powers are limited. All Satan can do is take the truth and twist it in so many ways, the truth is unrecognizable and means something else.

Of course this raises many questions: How long will the False Prophet be on the world scene before the Antichrist appears? Only God knows the answer to this and to predict a date is merely guessing." - Source, servantofjesuschrist.com

That sounds familiar doesn’t it?  Satan cannot create, he can only imitate, manipulate and propagate.  (“Study the greats – become greater”).

Here is what Revelation says about the coming of the beast and the false prophet:

"11. And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.  12. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,  14. And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

This second beast, who by the Word of God in Revelation is the false prophet, who causes those that dwell in the earth to worship “the first beast” who’s deadly wound was healed.

Back in the early part of this year, during “Spiritually Called Sodom and Egypt” I had Obama as beast and Michael as the false prophet.  But consider what this says.

The first beast is “killed”.  He has a deadly wound on his head which is healed.  Obama is alive.  Michael is  . . . well, everyone or most everyone believes he is dead.

Deadly Head Wound
Dangerous Album Cover’s Mark Ryden


Obama is facing a lot of opposition right now.  His political ship is sinking.  He is being blamed for the wars now in the Middle East, Obamacare is crashing, the government is in shut down and we are less than two weeks away from a national debt default – something that has never happened in this country.

Michael Jackson is dead.  AEG was found not at fault and Michael’s doctor, Conrad Murray is getting out of jail in the middle of this month – right about the time that the debt default is scheduled to happen.

Michael Jackson coming back from the dead would be a miracle, wouldn’t it?

Obama’s political clout could be redeemed substantially if say, his “database that’s never been seen before in life” happened to hold the key to Michael’s “healing”.  After all, Maxine Water’s said that this database had information about “everything on every individual” – And that database is the epicenter of Obamacare – and “HEALTH CARE EXCHANGES”.

The DNA databases we talked about and the DNA Dance (Human Genome Project), Project 13, State-managed individual consumption limits, the I-UV Exchange all tied into this amazing “Database, and it’s very powerful what he’s put together…

Another view from that “ServantOfJesusChrist” website falls right in line with what we discovered about Judaism and their belief in the two Messiah’s “ben Joseph” sacrificing himself so that the “new temple” can be built, the “One World Trade Center” or more specifically, the new species “ben David” (Road to Damascus).

"In fact, one group who will immediately embrace the Antichrist will be the orthodox Jews. They are a group within the Jewish faith who do not believe that Jesus Christ was the son of God. They think he was only a great teacher. In other words, they deny the virgin birth.  It will be easy for Satan to convince the orthodox Jews that he is Jesus Christ and many good people will be deceived." - Source, servantofjesuschrist.com

Apparently, they’re not familiar with how much orthodox Jews abhor Jesus.  They do not think he was a great teacher.  They believe he was a deceiver or, that is what they tell their followers.  Further down, they set the scenario that I have condensed for you above with the state of the world:

We’ve got four years to get it right, or it’s irreversible, the damage we’ve done…” – Michael Jackson, “This is It” speech.

"Right now, in the Middle East, everyone is crying for peace at ANY cost. Do you think they would accept help from an extraterrestrial being? Of course they would — especially since most people now believe in the existence of other life forms within our solar system; as well as ghosts and the walking dead.

This being (the Antichrist); who solves all earth’s problems, eliminates hunger, provides financial and medical security to everyone and restores peace and tranquility for all – will be certainly popular and worshiped by most everyone on the planet Earth.  In fact, Rod Serling made a science fiction episode about this very subject.  It was called “To Serve Man” which aired on March 2, 1962. Check it out on Youtube at:" - Source, servantofjesuschrist.com

I’ve included the video below since the link provided was taken down:

To Serve Man

The devices and “stolen” and “hidden” technology has already been a bragging point of the “One People’s Public Trust” and before them, “Ben Fulford” and other such false good-guys.

The DNA repair, recombinant (man-made) DNA and “designer babies” are already a reality.  And thanks to IBM, Apple, Google, Microsoft and “Cloud computing” in our palm sized internet devices, the mark of the beast in the right hand is also a reality.


More to Come . . . 


2 comments:

  1. I received this from Google in my PRIVATE email account. One I don't use for this blog. Only one person had this email address and used it from the MJ community:

    """Hi Bonnie,

    Someone recently used your password to try to sign in to your Google Account xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com. This person was using an application such as an email client or mobile device.

    We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:

    Wednesday, October 9, 2013 10:04:29 AM UTC
    IP Address: 81.7.86.141 (81-7-86-141.static.zebra.lt.)
    Location: Kaunas, Lithuania


    If you do not recognize this sign-in attempt, someone else might be trying to access your account. You should sign in to your account and reset your password immediately.

    Reset password

    If this was you, and you are having trouble accessing your account, complete the troubleshooting steps listed at http://support.google.com/mail?p=client_login

    Sincerely,
    The Google Accounts team"""

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is there information:

    Referring URL: www.google.lt/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=7hh2iYFIVVhNgM&tbnid=3W7oAvfxsXRy6M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmichaelsguardian.blogspot.com%2F2013%2F06%2Foh-here-we-go-lightworkers-save-paris.html&ei=K39UUrn3GYfAtQaAv4GADA&bvm=bv.53537100,d.d2k&psig=AFQjCNHUIF_H-4K9QBY69vyWzT_ljog-SQ&ust=1381355684039576

    Host Name: Browser: Firefox 24.0

    IP Address: 78.56.217.179 — [Label IP Address]

    Operating System: WinXP

    Location: Vilnius, Vilniaus Apskritis, Lithuania Resolution: 1366x768

    Returning Visits: 0 Javascript: Enabled

    Visit Length: Not Applicable

    ISP: Joint Stock Company Teo Lt, Ab

    Navigation Path

    Date Time WebPage Multiline URLs

    www.google.lt/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=7hh2iYFIVVhNgM&tbnid=3W7oAvfxsXRy6M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmichaelsguardian.blogspot.com%2F2013%2F06%2Foh-here-we-go-lightworkers-save-paris.html&ei=K39UUrn3GYfAtQaAv4GADA&bvm=bv.53537100,d.d2k&psig=AFQjCNHUIF_H-4K9QBY69vyWzT_ljog-SQ&ust=1381355684039576

    8 Oct 17:55:00

    michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2013/06/oh-here-we-go-lightworkers-save-paris.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.