Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: AEG Verdict - Not All There Is To It

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, October 3, 2013

AEG Verdict - Not All There Is To It

The Will has Brought No Fortune




"And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."


Foreword on the AEG Verdict:

Today the jury reached a verdict on the Katherine Jackson vs. AEG verdict.  And the verdict was – AEG not at fault.

"Jurors determined that AEG hired Murray but said he was fit and competent to serve as a general practitioner to Jackson.

“That doesn’t mean we felt he was ethical,” the jury’s foreman Gregg Barden said after the verdict.

Barden acknowledged the tragic circumstances of Jackson’s death that left his three children to be cared for by his mother.

“It took the tragic passing of a tremendous father, son and brother for us to even be here. And of course nobody wanted that,” Barden said. “We reached a verdict that we understand that not everybody is going to agree with. But the decision was reached after very careful consideration.” - Source, Entertainment.time.com

I’m not sure how I feel about this yet, because I kind of expected it to go the other way even though I believe AEG was innocent. 

I do not believe that Katherine Jackson filed this lawsuit.  I believe Sony/Estate paid lawyers filed the lawsuit using Katherine Jackson, to silence someone who knew the truth.

I also believe that this is not the end of the matter.  My personal interjection is my personal, heart-felt prayer that Katherine Jackson be left alone.  It is unconscionable that any corporation use an 83 year old woman to play their global games, especially knowing what they did to her son over the years.  Just leave her alone, for the Love of God.

I believe Michael was a “tremendous father”, son and brother, but I do not believe Michael was the biological father, willingly of the three children dubbed the “MJ3”.  I believe Michael was the emotional father of MANY children, all over the world and I believe regardless of stories of Michael’s father Joe, Michael had the best mentor anyone could have and that is God the Father as an example.

There has been a lot of heartache here this week, and several answered prayers, struggle with faith (personal issues) and realization of betrayal.  And on the latter, when that happens you have to guard your heart and keep it supple while closing down part of it and I don’t like it one bit.  I can’t tell you how depressing that is because you think that when your heart is made new, all will be well in the world in your eyes.  But people still want to take you down.  That hasn’t changed.  You stick to your guns, and not be moved because God stands by the truth.  He IS truth.  Faith is believing where God is taking you despite the many who want to pull you off the path and twist your head around.

For those of you who believed there would be a conclusion of “guilty” in the AEG trial, I am sorry if you are disappointed.  Perhaps you should ask yourself if it is possible that the stories and ‘testimony’ tweeted to you by various fan groups and “news” outlets online wasn’t entirely made up or taken out of context?  Also consider that this isn’t the end of the matter.  As I said previously, AEG is a “bridge”.  They are a bridge to the next “level”.

I explained in a previous blog topic that my computer has been hacked.  I know that certain individuals are responsible and that certain “tweets” are put out there anticipating my next blog topic.  That at present I cannot do anything about but neither will the knowledge of this deter me.  I just hope the “previews” satisfy their curiosity.



The Changing of Michael’s Mind


After today’s verdict, I checked that “mysterious” website with Michael’s drawn eyeballs on it and the landing page was taken down (as of right now).  There has not been a whole lot of tweets about it today and although I have not bookmarked them, I have to admit, I’ve been watching them too.  And from what I have been able to gather thus far, I surmise that I was not the only one to anticipate the verdict in the AEG trial (scripted).

I have determined that I will NOT be sharing the “Randy Phillips” emails.  The reason being; I cannot be sure that they were NOT the real Randy.  I believe his emails were diverted and even answered, but some of them may have been authentic even if I was not the only party to see the reply. 


If the emails were false, if I was “set up” or the emails were diverted and hijacked, I will leave it up to someone else to “reveal them”.   Only one person has ever seen these, so if they get published by someone other than me, then both you and I will know what these demons are up to.

Perhaps it has something to do with this?

"I'm Onto Her Game 
And She'll Get Played the Same


We will continue with the topic of "Changing" tomorrow, depending on how I feel.  I am currently suffering from an insect bite that is turning out to be pretty bad.

God bless you and keep you all,

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.