Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: The Spirit the Source of All Life

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Spirit the Source of All Life

Seeking the Kingdom




"O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.  2. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.  3. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

4. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.  5. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.  6. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?  8. If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.  9. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10. Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.  11. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.  12. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

13. For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.  14. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.  15. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.  17. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

18. If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.  19. Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20. For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.  21. Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?  22. I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

23. Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:  24. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."


God is my love.  His Words are perfect, His Will is perfect, His love is perfect.  In every trial, pass or fail I learn and see more and more where He wants me, where He is leading me and path between us that I am to travel.

God is my strength.  His hand is strong, his guidance is comfort and security.  His faithfulness in promise is uncompromising law.  When he cradles me, I look up into the eyes of my Father who designed me, wrote me in his book, made me and loved me enough to die for me.  No other has me but Him.  He is Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last on earth as it is in Heaven.

When the world pulls at me and drags me back by my arm away from Him, I hurt.  I cry and thrash like a child pulled away from their parent by one she does not know.  To be away from Him, out of his presence is to know fear and confusion.  But faith that His arm is there when I stop relying on myself and give Him charge over my present is comfort.



The tests are small and incremental.  I pass some, I fail others.  All of it designed to show me that I still struggle with trying to do things on my own.  When the wall looms in front of me, I struggle with frustration.  Is it oppression from the evil one?  Or is it a test from God?  I find at the conclusion that my response determines  that answer.  If I try to traverse the wall myself, it is an obstacle from the evil one.  If I give it to God, the wall dissolves and a prayer has been answered.

The more this happens the stronger you become in God, in faith, in patience.  Self is the god that defeats and enslaves us.

"4 Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.

5. For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.  6. For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.

7. For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.  8. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.

9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee."

I heard during a sermon recently that we really have only two choices;  Please God or please ourselves.

Jesus did this perfectly.  And even though we don’t have a whole lot of detail on what exactly he suffered with the devil in the wilderness for forty days, every bit of what he was tempted with appealed to self:  Food, riches, power, and Jesus answered every one with scripture.  He did not succumb to the temptations.

The sanctuary of strength is our will – the human mind.  The spirit which God gave to alight life into man is our soul.

In a previous blog topic I wrote this and showed the illustration.


Body, Soul, Spirit


How do we verify this is the truth?  (I cried when I read this, I’m still crying and I’ll show you why in a minute – has to do with Michael.  Keep reading.):

"That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;"

The spirit inside the mind is also illustrated in the Romans 12:2 reminder to renew our minds and Hebrews metaphor accompanied “to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow”.  The joints and marrow symbolizing the soul and spirit. – “Body, Soul and Spirit”.

Upon further reading in the Bible on the subject of “soul”, I find this is not entirely correct.  Yes we are made in the image of God, but the explanation of the difference between soul and spirit is best explained in John 1:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  2. The same was in the beginning with God.  3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.  4. In him was life; and the life was the light of men."

In Luke, Jesus commends his spirit to God upon his death.

"And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."

And in Hebrews 4 we are told how powerful the Word of God is, even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit:

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

The Spirit is the piece of God that He put in us.  That life is what lights us.  If the Word of God can divide soul and spirit means he can separate that light from us, where does that leave the soul?

There are other interesting verses that address this subject.  1 Thessalonians 5 actually mentions all three in the illustration above, Body, soul and spirit:

"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

And in 1 Corinthians 15, Paul discusses the difference between the first man, Adam (a living soul) and the last Adam (Christ, a quickening Spirit):

"And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."

Way back in Leviticus, the spirit is described as something that connects a living soul to God’s people.

"And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people."

In Matthew 12, speaks of Jesus in the third person, reciting Esais’ prophecy:

"That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, 18. Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.  19. He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets."

Here Isaiah is quoted that God said His soul would be well pleased in his “servant”.

In the article below, the soul is described as the element of us that makes us who we are, an individual with our own sense of existence in the world.  Our sensations, emotions, inspirations, talents, actions and reactions are all part of that.  Our souls are separate from our spirits. – “Source, concordant.org

On that link is a list of verses describing the soul in the Bible, its condition and its relationship to the spirit.  I am still reading these and cross-linking them with other relevant verses in the Bible, so please feel free.  It is a very interesting read.  In these verses God basically tells us how he put us together, using the prophets and Jesus.



The Soul and Mind Control Programing



The first song that ripped my hear open for Michael Jackson, hearing it for the first time after his passing in June of 2009 was “Stranger in Moscow”.

In those lyrics, Michael is subtly telling the story of the battle going on for his soul.  When he recorded this song, the pollution of his sanctuary had already begun.

The Bible speaks of the pollution of the sanctuary of strength:

"And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate."

We know from Revelation 12:6-8 and 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 that this is Michael of Daniel 10:21 and Daniel 12:1, and Revelation 12:7.

We know from Isaiah 52:13-15 that this is Jesus, and we know from Isaiah 53:8-12 that this prudent servant who’s sanctuary shall be polluted is Michael Jackson.  Because Jesus’s soul was never polluted nor was his body.  And the reason we know it was Michael Jackson is because they labeled him with the “number of a man” who’s number was counted in the Hebrew representation of the number six hundred, threescore and six.

Michael Jackson – HIStory


Michael Jackson Hebrew 777=666



Jewish Cabala Numerology –
Gematrian value of Waw/Vav


We know from Ecclesiastes 4:14-15 that a “second child” will “stand up in his stead”, and the description of Isaiah 53’s “taken from prison and from judgment” tells us who this person is:

"14 For out of prison he cometh to reign; whereas also he that is born in his kingdom becometh poor.

15 I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child that shall stand up in his stead."

We learn from Hebrews 10 of a “former days” in which the practice of becoming “Illuminated” was not just a modern day, Hollywood deal for fame, but that even back in the Biblical times, they were “so used” and were made “gazingstock” just as celebrities are today, to be used for the propaganda of the enslavers.

"But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions; Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used."

The purpose of “illumination” was verified in Habakkuk 1, where they describe Daniel 11’s “vile one” when then “shall his mind change”:

"10 And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it.

11 Then shall his mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, imputing this his power unto his god."

This process of the changing of the mind, the development of mind control, persuasion, propaganda  through drugging, physical and mental abuse and torture, various forms of deprivation (sleep, food, companionship, sensory), mental badgering, subliminal implantation, taunting, stalking, electrical stimulation and electro-shock, sexual abuse, and combinations of all of the above – Purpose?

To compartmentalize the human mind so that it control of it can be manipulated by the programmer.

God gave us free will.  You can’t even train an animal without “breaking” them, it is no different with humans.

In order to possess the tabernacle of God – the human body, they have to first “break the will”, hence the description of “the sanctuary of strength”.

More to come.

"And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."


 Made a Gazingstock and a companion of those who were
so used....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.