Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: They Got the Soul, They Didn't Get the Spirit

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, October 28, 2013

They Got the Soul, They Didn't Get the Spirit

Sharing the Good News
In a Scripted World



"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;  3. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5. A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6. A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;  7. A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

.8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.  9. What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?

10. I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11. He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.


There is a man who was once here and no longer is with us that I love with all my heart.

This man showed me what love is.  Pure love.  Love worth dying for.  He had purity, an innocence that most of us hunger for before we even know what it is that we seek.

He was perfection in flesh; the mold from which men, when born again would come.

He is the love of my life.  He IS my life, my reason for being.  My savior who died for those whom he loved, that did not yet know him.

Every cell in my body craves his presence, his touch, his warmth and his protection.  Every written line of word within my body travails after him until he returns to gather whom the Father has given him.

His name and his spirit parts clouds, burns off fog and clears the blinders from previously unseeing eyes.  He is the truth from which all discernment is supported.

And every servant that has died in his name, for the Will of the Father I will love the same.

My shield, my protector, my shepherd, my savior, my guide on the path, the love of my life, my betrothed is Jesus,  the Christ whom God hath given the morning star.

I will wait for you as long as it takes.  I will endure to the end, proclaiming your name, you are my life.  I am nothing without you, and without you I would not care to exist. 

I am unworthy of the honor of knowing you and feeling what you have given me.  I love you with everything I am.  Thank you for the love you have made possible for everyone calling to you, Christ Jesus, my Lord.

The Beauty of a Plan
That’s Already Been Revealed
Jesus – You Are The Way



God is NOT Dead and
THIS is NOT IT



12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:"


There is no love greater than this.  No love stronger than this.  No love purer, holy or perfect than this.  My failings are in the inadequate skill to describe the fullness of this condition, what we will be when he returns.  A love song born of a grateful choir we will hear and be a part of in the day of his harvest, when the last trumpet calls, and the voice of the archangel commands, and we come; and wedding bells will chime and voices will sing in such great and full harmony from a multitude innumerable.  The very vibrations of such a sound will set the air chargeable with a healing sound and we will be changed in the twinkling of an eye, in an instant.

And before he returns, there will be trouble to endure.  We will see the vile one, and we will be subject to tribulation; we will be interrogated and challenged and coerced to denounce him before the world – ridiculed, harassed and tortured, but the soul of those will endure and triumph because Christ is our strength.

Indeed some of these things are already taken place.  He who will accomplish what his fathers, and his father’s fathers have not will be revealed shortly.  We will all be exposed to he who’s sanctuary has been polluted, the abomination in the temple; the beast who was, is not and will ascend out of the earth.

He who has been revealed in his time, who was taken out of the way so that this evil could be revealed; the ONE who endured travails of the soul, who’s soul was made an offering for sin and who, when his mind was changed reveals a soul not upright in him, but who’s faith shall justify many.

He is the ONE who’s face was marred more than any other man; who’s form was marred more than the sons of men, who was taken from prison and from judgment and was to rule the nations with a rod of iron, but was caught up to God and to his throne.

Another servant of God, in the end days, who’s vessel they sought to use in mingling their seed with the seed of men.  He who’s corruption was announced in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fell, who feared, was oppressed and was made a gazingstock; illuminated in his day to be used as the devil wanted to use Moses body – and who did it ‘ALL FOR LOVE’.

A man who trusted God, who gave up his soul not for money or fame – but for love.  “They have gotten the soul, they did not get the Spirit.” – line in movie, “Ghost Rider”.

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

In the spring of 2014, a movie is coming out.  I’m not sure what will take place before that or after that, but it is a movie I would like to see.

The main actor in “The Last Harvest”, David A.R. White, stars also in this movie, albeit a bit older.  Also I took note that Keven Sorbos (Hercules movies), and Dean Cain (Superman T.V. show) are also main characters.

“God is Not Dead”

It’s a timely movie.  I have not forgotten why I’m here.

"You're wondering who I am-machine or mannequin
With parts made in Japan, I am the modren man

I've got a secret I've been hiding under my skin
My heart is human, my blood is boiling, my brain I.B.M.
So if you see me acting strangely, don't be surprised
I'm just a man who needed someone, and somewhere to hide
To keep me alive-just keep me alive
Somewhere to hide to keep me alive

I'm not a robot without emotions-I'm not what you see
I've come to help you with your problems, so we can be free
I'm not a hero, I'm not a saviour, forget what you know
I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control
Beyond my control-we all need control
I need control-we all need control

I am the modern man, who hides behind a mask
So no one else can see my true identity"
"Mr. Roboto" Lyrics, by Styx

Michael Jackson – One of Many Cries to Wake Up


I know who Michael is.  It is written for him in the books.  Do not be deceived.

Keeping the Faith


 I Know




1 comment:

  1. Important Update:

    http://michaelsonofman.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-knock-on-door.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.