Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Inimicus

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, January 10, 2014

Inimicus

Inimicus - the Enemy






"Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created."

The coming of he who seeks to take; he who takes and does not give is very close.  He who lied and stole the souls of men will possess what he could not of Moses, through the one that stopped him before – we read and we missed but it is in scripture.

Who is it that prefers being in bondage to an entity driven not by vision, but by jealousy, hatred and a sense of entitlement?  Not me.  I have left those emotions behind.

Should I then kindly inform the peddlers of those triggers of the uselessness of their labors?  Grace tells me to firmly rebuke them in Christ’s name and communicate that they move me not.

My Father in heaven is Light.  He is energy beyond comprehension; A countenance endless and depthless of love, truth and power of life.  To see Him is a seal of calling.  To know Him is a transformation from your end to your beginning.

That Light which is the Life of men is my constant drive.  If it is possible to become addicted to such a destination, that I fully confess my addiction.  I crave my Father in heaven and I yearn for the Christ who’s face I’ve seen; who has held me in His arms and cradled my hurt.  So much I adore Him I cannot express but to give my heart over and over and over and it is still not enough.  I have but one heart, so I sojourn in writing to many; to bring others to love Him as much so that He has many hearts who adore Him.

To lack of understanding is human; but to want understanding for others is divine.  Beyond my own understanding is how a being so completely beautiful and perfect in wisdom could want for anything more yet he has murdered life to accomplish that vision.

The Fallen


I have felt the heart of David, and I loved him.  I have lamented with the sorrow of Jeremiah and wanted to comfort him.

I have shared the pride of Moses and I cringed for him.  I have touched the soul of Jesus and cried for him, all because of His Word which taught us of these things and introduced the prophets and their pain to us.

But the treacherous brother I cannot feel.  I see the wreckage of his wrath; I empathize the desolation of the souls he eviscerates; I cry for the theft of their light, but I cannot feel the fallen one.



"12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

22 For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord."

The soul of one is given up to fulfill an ancient objective once rebuked, but even the fallen son of the morning knows not everything.  Yet the craft of him, a work begun in the garden and left incomplete in Babylon will finish the transgression.



The years in exile, in Babylon so few of the faithful remained.  But a youth in the favor of a king who cried with the angels over the condition of God’s people was rewarded with visions and instruction.

"Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy."

Isaiah the prophet reveals five goals of the evil one, yet Daniel counters with the seven promises of God.  Thereby Seventy weeks (for those who know the law) is prophesized to pass, and a delay in a parable from the Son of man –

And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast."

4. But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.  5. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept."

"For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry."

- For men are not to know the day or hour, only the signs of the time and season; so they know not the work of God from beginning to end.  The Preacher,  the faithful witness, the only one knowing the work of God because he was in the beginning with God, and was God, the Word made Flesh told us:

"Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea farther; though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it."

And the Preacher, who is the Word, who is the Son sees the second child who will stand up in his stead –

"I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child that shall stand up in his stead."

The prophet he spoke about to his disciples, that they who readeth understand was Daniel.  Those who look for him will know him. 

"So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation."

Indeed he was here, and we followed the world and saw him not.

Those who’s eyes are opened because their heart was opened, who cried for him but knew because of scripture that the host in which he returned would be given to the deceiver:

And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?"

And that length was two thousand, three hundred days.  A host you ask?

Host: Noun

2. a :  a living animal or plant on or in which a parasite lives
b :  the larger, stronger, or dominant member of a commensal or symbiotic pair
c :  an individual into which a tissue, part, or embryo is transplanted from another

The people of God, those who struggle for and with God, Israel – A bloodline tainted but set aside for redemption was carried away to Babylon in the days of Daniel.

"So all Israel were reckoned by genealogies; and, behold, they were written in the book of the kings of Israel and Judah, who were carried away to Babylon for their transgression."

So it is that Mystery Babylon is where also the daily sacrifice was taken:

"Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships."

There it is written, there it will be done.  Sent once to provide the blood for the redemption, sent once more to destroy the abomination of Babylon and restore the kingdom to God the Father after the delusion of the Dome.

The Mystery of who we are coming to light in science falsely so called, has always been the Word. The book of the law in which written into us, made us in God’s image.  Without the Word we would not be.  None of it would be.

We have because of Christ a new birth, restored through his "Book of Life", our names written in him, as God will write within us the new name.

When the law that governs life is corrupted with attempts to substitute an unpure language, life becomes death.

When we are not content to God’s will and given to greed, to reach for that unpure language, then death becomes our choice.  Perfection cannot be perfected.  Purity cannot be made more so and truth absolute cannot become more truthful.  Knowing this children, why seek after nether things?  Would you reach past perfection, teeter and fall into the pit with him?

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

The truth is not beyond you although knowledge is a gift given by God, and wisdom greater still.  Truth has always been in front of you.  The veil in front of it, blocking your view is between you and God.  It is parted by Christ.  The door you walk through is prayer and believing and loving he who loved you first.

The Son of man would come twice in flesh:

"And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."

Luke 12:8-9

"Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:  9. But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

"Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."




We saw him, the second child;  we saw he who was taken from prison and from judgment and no one declared his generation.

We saw him bare his arm before the nations.  We saw him extolled and held very high; we saw him brought low in a fall from grace, a man of sorrow and acquainted with grief.

We saw before our eyes his visage and form marred more than any other man and the hue of his skin taken away.  When the indignation is complete, we will see the host with a different countenance; a changed mind.

"11 Then shall his mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, imputing this his power unto his god."

Until the crucial time, he will be revealed, and we know that the comforter, the Holy Ghost sent in Christ’s name will be taken away as foretold in Ecclesiastes and 2 Thessalonians; for the evil could not reveal itself in the presence of the Holy Ghost, until the Comforter was taken away for a moment:

"So I returned, and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors there was power; but they had no comforter."

"For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee."

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;  4. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?  6. And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.  8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:"

I am unapologetic as to who this is, proclaiming what was done to him and the shame of degradation committed upon him.  Scripture of God’s word is behind he who remained the faithful servant and endured until the end when he was caught up to God and to his throne.

For the host was the flesh that held him; but he within him, also the daily sacrifice and the spirit of he who raised Jesus from the dead –

"But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you."

- Is that very Spirit who’s inimicus would accomplish what was prevented with the vessel of Moses –

"9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee." -

- In the very host within which the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus dwelled, who’s namesake rebuked the devil once before has trusted to God the cleansing of the sanctuary; after the finishing of the transgression:

And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

You gazed at him, you wondered over him; you scoffed at him; you ridiculed him and you judged him before; the fodder of conspirators, and truth was cast to the ground.

Nothing ever changes.  You condemned him again.  But Christ himself will give him the morning star, and he will rule them with a rod of Iron, the Son of Man.

Revelation 2:26-28
"And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.


28 And I will give him the morning star."

Hebrews 5:5-14
"So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

10 Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.

11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing."

In another place:

"The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

4 The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath."

In another place, in another day in another time –

Voice of an Angel

Last night, an angel came to me
I was cryin' alone
My heart was bleeding
Last night, an angel came to me
I was cryin' alone
My mind was dying
God have mercy
Stop them destroying me

An angel came to me
To save my life
Listen to his voice
Please hear his soul
This angel came to me
To save me

Last night, an angel came to me
I was doing wrong (x2)
Last night, an angel came to me
I was sleepin' wrong (x2)
God have mercy
Stop them destroying me

An angel came to me
To forgive me
Listen to his prayers
Please feel his love
This angel came to me
God saved me

An angel came to me
To fulfill his prophecy
He listened to my prayers
Please feel my love
This angel came to me
I recognized him

Written by Michael Jackson



I am honored to know Him, and I will be patient, until the transgression is finished.  But more than that, I want you to know Him; because a gift beyond words to describe is meant to be given and shared for it to grow.


2 comments:

  1. A review: http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2013/09/jesus-turns-tables.html In light of the information here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariel Sharon and Michael Jackson – A Feeder Prophecy? A Beast is being constructed right under your nose - http://gimmearevelation.blogspot.com/2014/01/ariel-sharon-dead-hero-not-on-your-life.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.