Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: The Conspiracy of Babylon

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Conspiracy of Babylon

Scriptura dicit, – Sigillum Babylonis



Happy New Year”, “Concerning the Law”, “The Red Tide”, “Inimicus” and the last blog “Testis Est Sonus”.


All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

It took me a couple of days to get over this one.  I haven’t had one like this for a long time.  I don’t know if it was a warning that things would get tougher, or a metaphor for an attack.  What I do know is that it scared me badly enough to scoot backwards across the bed until my back smacked up against that of my husband, and I prayed.

In a very large house or possibly a hospital or hotel that people were using for a safehouse, I was in a room that was comfortably large enough to call a small suite.

The door had small rectangle panes flanking each side, and I could see across a hallway that was approximately 15 feet wide.  I could see into the room across from me because of the glass panels.  They weren’t frosted and had no sheers or curtains so if you had to dress, you have to go to the bathrooms (each room had their own) or to a section of the room not visible through those panes.

The hallway had rounded walls and my room was at the end of what could be described as a cul-de-sac of rooms.   There were stairs to a lower level that split the hallway, so that you could walk on either side of the cut out of the stairs.  A railing framed the opening where the stairs descended.

There was a knock on my door, and as I opened it I saw a young girl in the room across the hall from mine slip a large knife under her pillow.  The woman who knocked on the door was her mother.  I let her in.

She began to tell me, “I don’t know what to do, I’m afraid of my daughter”.  I told her “I saw her put a knife under her pillow just now when you knocked”.

“I know!” she whispered in a heightened tone, “she keeps taking the knives!”  She leaned closer to me, “I don’t know what she’s afraid of!  Me?”

I told the woman, “I have good rapport with her.  Maybe if go talk to her I can find out, because she doesn’t seem like she’s capable of hurting you.”

The woman shook her head.  I told her “stay here”.

I left my room and shut the door behind me.  As I made my way across the hallway, I heard it.  It was the sound of a very angry cat coming from the area of the stairs, down the hall from me.

I turned my head toward the sound and I saw it race to the landing and stop.  I it let out a long yowl, teeth bared as it crouched back and hissed at me.

The cat was a beige-yellow colored long hair.  As most cats that have the bib on the chest or a white patch below the throat, the bib on this cat was dark brownish.  It was almost like a missing puzzle piece that someone took from another cat to finish this one.

I faced off with the cat as it stalked very slowly and stiff-legged toward me.  I bent my knees and curled my back in a crouching stance myself.  Both arms bent in front of me with my hands ready to grab a launching cat.  I whispered to myself, “Come on . . .”

Just then I heard the door open to my room.  I glanced toward it quickly and yelled, “Don’t open that door!” as the cat raced for the door toward the woman.

She slammed the door shut just as the cat reached it, causing it to slam face first into the door.  The cat yowled again, high and long.  The sound sent the hairs on my head standing on end.



The cat spun around in mid air, landing on all fours facing me.  I was already facing it.  I bent toward it, every molecule in my body crackling with electricity of anticipation.  I yelled at it, “COME ON!!!  COME ON!”

This close to the cat, I noticed the cat wasn’t really long haired.  It’s hair was standing out as if static electricity were it’s core.  It’s eyes were glowing, it’s mouth was open and fangs bared.  It yowled again and hissed, backing down into a crouch as it got reach to launch.  My plan was to grab it by the throat, catching it in mid-air, and slam it into the wall before it could do too much damage.

As it’s yowl tempered down into a vibrato-laced growl, I said through gritted teeth, “Come on, you demonic b*st*rd.  I know who you are…” (sorry about the language, but that is what I said in the dream).

I could still hear the long, high pitched growl of that cat when my eyes flew open and I realized I was in my room, too close to the edge of my bed for my comfort.  The fear in me was still running up my spine into my brain.

Realizing it was just a dream, I still scooted backward toward my husband and once I found the warmth of his back, I prayed for protection.

That is the worst dream I have had in a long time.  The violence in it runs a close second to the one I had about a spitting and growling Michael Jackson trying to claw the face off of Diane Dimond (Michael Jackson Starting to Scare Me).

When later that day I checked the stats on the blog, which I always do morning and night to see what the trends are, I saw two search terms that raised some hairs.  One said, “cry and pray girl”, and the other said “Michael Jackson pray”.  The first seemed like a threat.

The following morning, which was yesterday, I read this in Luke during my usual morning reading:

"20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.  21. And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.

22. Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.  23. And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich.

24. And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!  25. For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

26. And they that heard it said, Who then can be saved?  27. And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

28. Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee.  29. And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake,"

How many times does Jesus tell us in the scriptures, “deny yourself, take up your cross and follow me”?

Not counting the times he says “follow me” to each disciple as he comes upon them fishing, or calculating taxes:


That is a total of 21 times, not including other variations of the spoken request and not counting the Old Testament.

There are four times where Jesus instructs to deny yourself or take up the cross includes: Matthew 16:24, Mark 3:34, Mark 10:21 and Luke 9:23.  Number five would be the passage above, Luke 18:22.  The last two verses in that portion of Luke 18 that I posted is true.  And it made me wonder because I always believed I would not hesitate to up and leave everything if that is what the Lord wanted me to do, and follow him.

Would you?  Could you?

I asked myself that question, and it scared me.  I believe I would if I knew for sure that is what God wanted me to do.  But how would I know for sure?

If you knew what I was going through right now, you would know my conundrum.  It is not so much leaving anything behind, because I don’t care about the comforts and necessities as I once did.  What concerns me is the line between loving God first or love toward others growing cold.  Wouldn’t others think you have grown cold if you leave to follow Christ without concern for them?  How do you contend with that?  Is this what Jesus meant when he said that no man hath left his house, or parents or brethren or wife or children . . . in his heart . . . for the kingdom of God’s sake?

This past year my dreams have been plagued with scenes of various transient conditions.  I am never in my own home, and the theme of these dreams is that I am temporarily in the dwelling I am in, in that dream.  I am always with people I don’t know that well or at all.  They are all strangers but in the same condition as I; taking up in an empty house or building for a few days until we move on.

I want to know for sure where I’m supposed to go from here. That is all that I want to know.



A Name and The Will



All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.
  
I opened the last blog with two passages, one of which was Luke 10:22 above.   Both “Inimicus” and “ Ariel Sharon No Hero” led up to that blog topic.  At the bottom of the “Slipping Through the Veil” blog, I had gone over the etymology and meaning of some of the names angels had told people of the Bible to give their sons.

Salem (Shalom) became "Jerusalem"

Melchizedek means "Melchizedek is an old Canaanite name meaning “My King Is [the god] Sedek” or “My King Is Righteousness” - Source Britannica.com

"Melchizedek Look up Melchizedek at Dictionary.com
name of a priest-king in the Old Testament, from Hebrew Malki-tzedeq, literally "king of righteousness," from melekh "king;" second element related to tzadaq "he was righteous," tzaddiq "just, righteous."

Jesus:""Jah is salvation," (God is salvation)

Michael: ""Who is like God"

Hallelujah - "Praise ye Jehovah"

Elijah - "God is Jehovah"

Angel - Ang-el, "Messenger of God"

Archangel - ""chief angel," from arkh- "chief, first"


In  the “Testis Est Sonus” blog, we covered some more:

Sarai was told what to name her son.  Isaac.  It means “he laughs/laughed”.

Isaac was told what to name his son.  Jacob.  It means “one that takes by the heel”.

God gave Jacob a new name after his angel wrestled with Jacob and Jacob endured until dawn.  That name was Israel which means “strives with God”.

God told Mary what to name her Holy Ghost-conceived son.  Jesus.  It means “Jah is Salvation (God is Salvation).

What did God tell Michael’s mother?  She named him Michael.  It means “Who is like God”.

The last one shows the meaning of “Michael”, “Who is like God”.  On some interpretations, that definition is suffixed by a question mark “Who is like God?”.

By this very definition, and the verses in the Bible talking about the “Prince” Michael and the “Archangel” Michael, God tells us who the “vessel” will be.

It’s All In Your Name” – Michael: “Who is like God

God authored the Word.  He authored everything created.  We’ve discovered through several blogs, like “God Gave You His Word”, and “Concerning the Law” that they conspired to change the Word by changing the language, both in the writings and in your DNA.  But the truth cannot be hidden if you have the love of the truth – it will be revealed to you.

In God’s Word, Michael is the chief angel.  The Archangel.  The first of God which means the Spirit of him who brought Jesus back to life (The Word was in the beginning with God/was God); Jesus in Spirit, but in the flesh Jesus was given his name because he was “Jehovah is Salvation”.

In John chapter 1, Jesus was “the Word made flesh”.  He was in the beginning with God and he was God.  Mary called him “Emmanuel” which means “God with us”.

Archangel means “chief or first” angel, of God’s angels.

Jesus was the first born of every living thing:

"In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:  15. Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:  16. For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"

Every living thing had pure DNA - 



- written in a “pure language” (Zeph. 3:9); Because he was “The Word made flesh”.  The Word was the beginning, and the Word would restore what was made dead through corruption:

"And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,"

The first; both the archangel Michael and Jesus Christ.  One like the son of man returns in the clouds, with the voice of the archangel and the trump of God – 1 Thessalonians 4:6.  We know this is the same.

In Daniel 12:1 Michael is named as he who stands up at that time of trouble like never before; and at that time “Thy people shall be delivered, everyone that shall be found written in the book.

Archangel tells us who Michael is pre-conception by the Holy Ghost.  Michael’s NAME tells us who the polluted sanctuary and trodden host is:

Michael means “who is like God”.  LIKE God.

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

The two roles we have of the vessel we know as Michael Jackson, in scripture revealed “in his name”.

But the secular music industry or the entertainment industry did enough also to tell us who Michael was and is not:

Michael Jackson
Horns coming out of his hands


Michael Jackson – three sixes hand sign



Michael Jackson – 777 Kabbalah Hebrew Vav




Michael Jackson – The “HIStory” promotional trailer
Sony Spent money on statues (Image to the beast)

Complete with the 777 armband and the falling feathers (I have my own feather story – still attached to my computer monitor, all three of them).

Michael Forever?  Before the 2005 Trial
Before he died.


Michael’s songs,  the iconic “Billie Jean”, which sports parts in scripture including part of Daniel 12:1forty days and for forty nights the law was on her side, but who can stand when she’s in demand…”, as well as the posthumously released “All In Your Name” with Barry Gibb, “This is It” (“This is it, here I stand, I’m the light of the world I feel grand”, and “and your soul we can save, and I tell you please let us pray”) and “Dangerous” ("For The Lips Of A Strange Woman Drop As A Honeycomb And Her mouth Was Smoother Than Oil But Her Inner Spirit And Words Were As Sharp As A Two-Edged Sword") from Proverbs 5:3-4.



Let’s Look At The Signs Again


The sign language Michael displayed on “Will You Be There” the concert version and “They Don’t Care About Us” for which I posted the screen shots which he signed “Lord God”, “Devil” and “You”.



I couldn’t make out any of the other signs, some of which I believe are just transition from one word to the other.  But I had asked for help on the “knuckles out-right hand flat to the left shoulder” at the very beginning of this.  I’ve tried searching for it, but cannot find anything other than something before the sign for “God” or “Lord God” in the music film “They Don’t Care About Us”, the prison version.

I came across this the other day.  I had asked about this piece before and there are similar “signings” by Michael in other videos, like “Blood on the Dance Floor” and “Will You Be There”.


The comments on this I copied:

MrIdiotica1 year ago

well i think the first is tawheed symbol means God then there is devil symbol and michael trashed his hand it mean = God will trashed/destroy satan


copied with sign language in it


Offical Sony Version on Vevo
Sign language taken out


Why was the sign language part taken out?  Sony?  Why did you take it out?

Here are the screenshots I got:

Michael Jackson TDCAU sign flat lft shoulder


Michael Jackson TDCAU sign Lord God


Michael Jackson TDCAU sign G (for God)


Michael Jackson TDCAU sign horns left


Michael Jackson TDCAU sign after G


Michael Jackson TDCAU sign you


I have no idea what the first one is.  Second is “Lord” or “Lord God”

In that song he sings “I look to heaven to fulfill it’s prophecy, set me free”.

And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,

6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:"

They Don’t Care About Us” says “Set me free . . .


What about the common man, can’t we set him free

All of Michael’s songs are parables.  All of his musical films are allegories, full of symbolism and metaphor.  He tried to tell us, yes . . . he did.

She says I am the one – but the kid is not my son” – In Billie Jean, Michael tells us he did not commit adultery against God.  At the end of the video, he gets into bed with the devil, but he disappears before he is completely under the covers.

Billie Jean @ 4:16

The Screenshot


I love that film.  Everything from the illumination of everything he touches, the dance moves “baring his arm” (Isaiah 52:10, Isaiah 53:1), twice (Isaiah 11:11), the black and white shoes, the shining of them (shown twice), the cross shown in the back drop – illuminated, the changing of lives (the poor man), the “hotel”, referred to in other songs,  the bolt of lightning as he is dancing, all of it symbolic.

On this video below, Jermaine (slipups notwithstanding) said that the “This is It” show was “it, but it’s not it”.


This is It”, “This is NOT It”.

Is – Is not and shall ascend from the bottomless pit (Rev. 17:8)

We’ve heard Michael’s family testify against the drugging done to him.  We heard Michael in the song “Morphine” sing about the drugging they did to him (“I need your body…”).

We’ve heard Michael sing many times “somebody hurt my soul”, “I won’t convert you” (a mocking of his fears in the song Morphine), “I am the damned, I am the dead, I am the agony inside the dying head”; “You’re a vegetable, still they hate you, you’re a vegetable, they eat off of you”, and other fatalistic lyrics concerning the torture and stealing of the soul. 

By the way, the controversial and wrong explanation given by the label over Michael’s song “Want to Be Startin’ Something” lyrics containing “Ma ma se, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa” is not Camaroonian or Swahili.  First let’s take it in context of the song, and the stanza in which it is sung:

"[Ad-Lib]
Lift Your Head Up High
And Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone
And Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now
Because You Know What's True
Yes, I Believe In Me
So You Believe In You
Help Me Sing It, Ma Ma Se,
Ma Ma Sa, Ma Ma Coo Sa
Ma Ma Se, Ma Ma Sa,
Ma Ma Coo Sa" – Lyrics here

It is a hidden mix of languages but the closest translation came through this method:

Part Italian


I broke it up into “ma ma se”, “ma ma sa”, “ma ma coo sa” and “coo sa”.  Here is what I got in Italian: “Ma ma coo sa”.  If I change the “c” to a “k” (Ma ma Koo Sa) I get “Makoo know”.



If I spell it the way their “Cameroon” cover story writes it on Wikipedia, I get:

“ma makossa” = “but makossa”.  Shoaku Makusa is also Buddhist saying “not doing wrong actions” or a practice – a “Dharma”.  If we take the “se” and “sa” and put an “h” on the ends, we get German for “visual” and “saw”.  In either case, I’m not going to be convinced that Michael plagiarized something out of a 1970’s Cameroon funk song just because it sounded cool.  The story didn’t even make an appearance until 2009 (Techdirt.com).

The song was actually released on the 1982 “Thriller Album”, and where was the news on this back then?  The most successful album in history and some unknown “Cameroonian” Musician sues him . . . and NO NEWS????  No, it pops up out of nowhere with a 2009 date on it and is added to Wikipedia later”.  What are they trying to hide?

The Italian translation for “but it knows” is rather sinister and it matches the tone of the stanza in which it was placed, and the song’s veiled warnings of what was to become of him “you’re a vegetable, they feed off you, they hate you”.  It’s sort of a precursor to “Morphine”.  I’m surprised they haven’t tried to cover “I need your body” with some other “Off the Wall” lawsuit written into “HIStory” to detract from the meaning of the lyrics.

Since the spelling in the lyrics is not even the same as their purported “Cameroon” funk cover story, the “lawsuit” and it’s late publicity are suspect.  I never heard of a “hit” by the name “Soul Mancussa”.  And if by the article this was a “seldom played” song only at “parties” in certain neighborhoods, I would like to know how it became a “hit”.  The Italian “language detect” makes much more sense.  Michael Jackson has never had to steal anyone elses work.

Showing you then that “he who is the ghost of jealousy” in Michael’s vessel, will be trying to steal the souls of men has to be shown to you in scripture.

We’ve seen reference in the Bible concerning “Illumination”, the “changed mind” of the servant, the “soul is not upright in him but the just shall live by his faith”, and polluting of the sanctuary; MK Ultra and other government named mind control programs already exposed . . . in the Bible.

Michael’s reference to the killing of the soul in his poem “Voice of an Angel” and his song “Will You Be There” – an emotional plea to keep praying for him and not desert him as they put him through psychotropic manipulation with drugs, electric shock and other tortures told in the song “Morphine”.

Soul Murder - Soul Sacrifice

"And these power struggles involve the reciprocal deployment of super-soldiers and terminations with extreme prejudice (TWEP). The whole subject of super-soldiers will covered in a later article but some allege that the Luciferian or “hex star” black arts of ancient Babylonia have been used to “soul murder” such operatives and rebuild their minds into multiple personalities which can be remotely activated, used for tweps and then wiped clean by the use of scopolamine derivatives." - Source, MJ-12 Article

The truth of all this is pre-written in the Bible.  Whether you believe the Bible or not, this is pretty remarkable given the age of it.  Especially in light of DNA discoveries in relation to what can be recorded and retrieved from DNA, and it’s nickname as the “Book of the Law”.  These passages then should be of particular concern to us:

"A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.  11. I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. "

"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

The things we will see when that trumpet blows – who knows….

"26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.

28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake."

The root of the deception is exactly where the Bible told us it is, just as the Word told us who it is….


We know it’s Michael.  And we know who did it, and who/what is responsible.  Michael told Jesse Jackson in a 2005 radio interview that this all follows a pattern.  This pattern is throughout the Bible.  And there is no reason we should not see it.

 Don't Know About You - But I've Cried

7 comments:

  1. Just how many artists in the industry did Michael Jackson get to? http://gimmearevelation.blogspot.com/2014/01/bohemian-rhapsody-in-name-of-god.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get ready . . . Here we go . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/46a.htm

    http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/biowar.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm faithful, I'm working, I'm trying and I love you Lord with all my heart. Sometimes the power of that stops me in my tracks. Then I keep going and fight through the webs to stay the course. My heart is yours . . . no matter what. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Now I don't know where we are . . . although I know we've drifted far . . ."

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.