Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Seeing in Threes

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Seeing in Threes


A Message To Remember



"2 Go and cry in the ears of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the Lord; I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown."

"And the Lord hath given me knowledge of it, and I know it: then thou shewedst me their doings.

19 But I was like a lamb or an ox that is brought to the slaughter; and I knew not that they had devised devices against me, saying, Let us destroy the tree with the fruit thereof, and let us cut him off from the land of the living, that his name may be no more remembered.

20 But, O Lord of hosts, that judgest righteously, that triest the reins and the heart, let me see thy vengeance on them: for unto thee have I revealed my cause."


There are a couple of topics I am working on.  One I know is being anticipated and before I get that on here, there are some things that need to be said.

There are times when you go through whatever it is you were set to do, and you wish you could go back to the beginning, knowing what you know now; but then if you did, it would no longer be the beginning.

I am reminded of the song “Remember the Time” and the escape from bondage after the new start which was the flood of Noah.  Egypt was then the oppressing kingdom and the Israelites fought against their own freedom at times.  But it was new.  Forty years they spent preparing themselves for the art of faith in the desert, eating angel’s food and complaining.  I get it now.  Change is scary.  And so is letting go of things of comfort – even if those things have been the only security we’ve known.

I prayed a prayer the other night, Sunday night.  I was in bed next to my husband and I was struggling with another dilemma.  Knowledge brings burdens – and those burdens are designed to teach you management of that knowledge.  I get that too now, but still, without God’s help it is untenable . . . all of it.  And that is why He covets our calling on Him. 

I heard a song the other day.  I don’t remember if I posted it, but I’ll post it again, because the words are so true:

Make me empty so I can be filled
‘cause I’m still holding onto my will

We all need a recharge when we have so much coming at us and when I need one, I like to hold a couple of hands to come with me.

I had three dreams since I posted the last blog “Exploring Zerubbabel – Part 2” and two were about Michael.

The first one was Saturday night into Sunday.  I was sitting in my living room and I was returning to my task of pasting little round cut outs of baby pictures of Michael to white, cardboard cutout disks, similar to those you would use to make Christmas ornaments to hang on trees.  But all the pictures of Michael were covered up and buried by either disks that had no pictures on them, or other pieces of paper .

I reached down to move the debris off the baby pictures and when I went to the next one, the first one I uncovered got buried again.  I thought when I woke up of the stresses I have had here of things taking precedence over what I have been working on for the last four years, and the worry I have had about it.

It was because of that dream that I prayed last night, asking God to clear a path for me.  I prayed that God understood or knew the worldly things that kept grabbing at my time and that I was worried that God would think he was not number 1.

It was a good prayer, some tears and I asked him to light the path under the clutter so I could better discern where he wanted me to go.

So Sunday night, I had another dream, then a dream again Monday morning after my husband went to work.

The night time dream was again about Michael.  This one really got to me, because I hadn’t had one in a long time where I was actually talking to him.

In the dream he looked close to what he did in the picture at the top of the blog.  That and this one below:





It’s kind of hard to describe him because he was very much older in the dream, but he was dark skinned.  He looked like he did in his “BAD” era, but with slightly heavier brows and with laugh lines around his eyes and no makeup.  I was trying to find a picture that looked the closest, but those were the ones.  Picture him like that, but aged and that was what he looked like in the dream.

Now take that look and picture him very, very serious and very solomn.

We were sitting on a floor somewhere, against a wall.  I couldn’t even make out where we were because it was kind of dark but with light from some unknown source.  We could have been in a back stage hallway or something, I don’t know.  It seemed as if I was dropped down into the dream after I had asked him a question.  I don’t remember asking the question, but he was answering it and here I was getting the answer, like I just woke up after asking the question and he was there.

He had his legs folded Indian style on the floor. He was leaning forward a bit, with his elbows against his knees and his forearms just hanging down.  His face was turned sideways toward me, his eyebrows up slightly, as if he didn’t know how I was going to process what he was going to tell me.

He paused with that expression on his face, looking into my eyes, imploring me to take this seriously.  He said, “I know they want me back.  There are some that believe they love me, and know what love is, but what they actually feel for me is obsession.  If I come back that obsession becomes possession.  They won’t admit it, but that’s what they understand about love.”

And I understood that he was not coming back.  I looked at him and without speaking I know he heard my thoughts, “But, then what is it telling me in Daniel?”

He gave me this look that told me he knew that I understood what Daniel said.  And at that moment, I did.

How I am going to try to put this into words is where I need the guidance.  And I will work on this as I finish the other two topics.

What I felt during the dream coming from Michael was concern – very solemn concern for what will shortly take place.  And I was to understand that we have to get this right.  Michael was calm.  I’m sure where he is, he knows more about how things will turn out and when, then me or anybody else does.  But he was also extremely focused and whatever he is doing where he is, he took time out to explain just that, but he was still very much in work mode.

I can also tell you that there were some things that I did that he wasn’t very happy about, so his tone was also one of stern correction – stay on the path and stop entertaining temptation.  Michael knows the previous dreams I’ve had in that regard and I felt a tinge of disappointment coming from him.  That hurt because I knew he was right and he knew because God knew.  That knowledge is shared instantaneously where he is because that is how everything works there.  I disappointed God and Michael was giving me the message even though it wasn’t spoken.  It didn’t have to be.

That last look from Michael before he moved his hands to the floor to support himself to a standing position was one that said “get to work and focus”.  He then patted my wrist and gave me this wry, impatient but tightly supportive, close-lipped smile.  As he walked away, he looked back and I could feel the words in me “you have it in you.  Give it your gut.”

So I woke up that morning, making my husband’s breakfast.  The reading I did after breakfast was in Ezekiel.  I won’t go into it now, but I will give you the verses.  It was Ezekiel 13:14.

The third dream I had was after I sent my husband off to work and I went back to lay down for a bit.  This dream was short.  I won’t go into detail about it because it was Micheline James-Perlman and her mother.  I’m not even sure what the dream was trying to tell me if anything, but she’ll be happy to know she was on the Ferris Wheel with her mother, I believe, at Neverland but Michael wasn’t there.  The rest is personal because it had more to do with her mother than with Micheline.


I will post these news items below, and I’m sorry to say, they are from the “InfoWars.com” site.  You know how I feel about that site.  I have them listed as part of the deception/distraction group.  But it’s always nice to know what they are trying to steer you toward:



Still Moving Pawns


Several items on InfoWars caught my eye . . . still little potatoes though compared to what I have been working on.  Just to keep you aware though of the little maneuvers . . .

"Air Force veteran Kristen Meghan received a letter from Chase informing her of “changes in how we accept cash deposits.”

“When making a cash deposit please; be ready to show a valid ID – deposit only into accounts that list your name,” states the letter.

The move is another example of how banks are becoming increasingly invasive and restrictive with how they treat their customers, while crypto-currency alternatives like Bitcoin offer total anonymity." - Source, InfoWars

Got news for you . . . MOST banks have BEEN doing this for the last three years.  At least ours has.  They want to discourage cash, and working in cash and if you have to insist on cash . . . they want to know who’s depositing, where and why.


InfoWars.com also posted this story:

"Venezuela Accuses U.S. of Fomenting Color Revolution Unrest

On Monday the successor of the late Hugo Chávez, Nicolás Maduro, ordered the expulsion of three U.S. diplomats in retaliation for working with anti-government activists in Venezuela. The expulsion order coincided with a planned rally by the opposition." - Source, Infowars.com


Well, well Venezuela – welcome to the rest of the world….More on that article:

"Maduro had three other diplomats expelled in September, including the charge d’affairs, Kelly Keiderling, after the government accused them of plotting with opponents.

The leader of the opposition, Leopoldo López Mendoza, has challenged the government to arrest him. Student-led protests have posed a serious challenge to Maduro’s government.

I have ordered the foreign ministry to proceed with declaring those three consular officials persona non grata and expelling them from the country,” Maduro told the South American nation in a broadcast. “Let them go conspire in Washington!

The Maduro government did not provide evidence of State Department complicity in the protests and violence. Past efforts to unseat Maduro’s predecessor, however, were orchestrated in part by the National Endowment for Democracy, the AFL-CIO corporate labor union, and the CIA.

The U.S. embassy in Venezuela is very active. These days, its main strategy is subversion. This is manifested by USAID, NED, IRI, Freedom House, CIPE, etc. funding of opposition groups,” Eva Golinger told Jean-Guy Allard of Granma International in 2008. “The CIA and the State Department maintain various fronts in the country, as they always do.” - - Source, Infowars.com

Wasn’t the word “subversion” also used by John F. Kennedy in his speech about “conspiracies”?

John F. Kennedy
Starts at 1 minute with the need for
“increased security” - @1:40 monolithic and
Ruthless conspiracy – resorts to subversion
Instead of elections . . . right Obama?

And of course, this section of Daniel:

"21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.  22. And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.

23. And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.  24. He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.

25. And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him.  26. Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain.

27. And both of these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.

And people on onto them (our U.S. Government). One comment at the bottom of that page:

Red Menace • an hour ago
Looks like the latest and greatest American export is anti-government protests. Almost seems like every single large anti government protest these days have Americans moving Chess pieces in the background.

And the U.S. Army is training for Martial Law in a "fake city" built in Virginia. - Source, Infowars.com


I know what "Infowars.com" is being used for.  We covered their game before on "His Name is Michael” along with a short list of others.

Given the dream I had especially number two, I wanted to share that with you before the next topics are posted here.

The Bible is filled with God’s Word.  Even in attempts over history to re-write it or change the language from which it is translated – it is more than evident to me now that they simply cannot.  They may bruise it, but it is still truth and truth has a power that lies, deceit, manipulation and seduction simply cannot overpower because truth fulfills itself and restores all corrupted, just as sure as gravity makes things fall.

God’s language, as corrupted as it has been made by man for the purposes of concealment, is law.  God’s Word is law.  His law is truth and his only begotten son, Jesus was the Word made flesh.  He was truth in the flesh and truth always fulfills itself and restores all.

There is a man who once held the spirit of he who raised Jesus from the dead.  That man when found held a light so bright that those the conceal themselves in darkness sought to put it out.  But the plan was to use that same host to deceive those who also saw and responded to the light.

Those that sought to possess the host of that light held the spirit of the original murderer, the ghost of jealousy and vanity.  And for a time, this was allowed, because the light was taken and protected.

The soul of that host was sought by the father of conspirators, and the father of lies.   From his birth the plans were laid to force upon the host a new tenant.  And the host was marred and tormented and tempted, forcibly drugged while under verbal attack, subjected to aversive hypnosis, watched family members get killed off and if possible, worse.

Anyone doubting this could be possible, we learned in “Exploring Zerubbabel” both parts that this has happened before.  We read in Nehemiah what the conspirators both then and now, were hiding from us, and should their be any doubt?

The Word Mortgage is Mentioned!

"And there was a great cry of the people and of their wives against their brethren the Jews.

2 For there were that said, We, our sons, and our daughters, are many: therefore we take up corn for them, that we may eat, and live.

3 Some also there were that said, We have mortgaged our lands, vineyards, and houses, that we might buy corn, because of the dearth.

4 There were also that said, We have borrowed money for the king's tribute, and that upon our lands and vineyards.

5 Yet now our flesh is as the flesh of our brethren, our children as their children: and, lo, we bring into bondage our sons and our daughters to be servants, and some of our daughters are brought unto bondage already: neither is it in our power to redeem them; for other men have our lands and vineyards.

6 And I was very angry when I heard their cry and these words."

I too am angry.  It’s the same game and people still fall for it, because someone, at some time, somewhere convinced you that this book was hogwash.

And in Ezekiel?

"18 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?

19 And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?

20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

23 Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the Lord."

The oppression going on today, the subversion of governments, the secret intelligence used, the entertainment industry, the actors, the singers, the performers and distracters, even the entertainers who used their gift to inform rather than to distract . . . we have ALL been here before.  It is in the Word, everything from mortgages to taxes, to murder, to the selling of souls for material comfort – even “Illumination” – it’s all been done before.

The only difference between then and now is that there WILL be an end to it.  Because time will “be no longer”  at the return of Christ.

The Word of God is complete.  It is the Bible.  There have been more attacks on  that book throughout history than that of any other written faith.

We will talk about how powerful and how important your knowledge of the Word is, so much so that they sought to change it; and but for a few saints sent to us throughout history that would testify for the truth, the subversion  might have succeeded for more than a thousand years or so at a time…
The kingdom of God is within you somewhere.  Every possible way to corrupt that both physically and spiritually has been inflicted upon you – The Word made flesh is the restorer.  He came to teach us how to be like him.  He died for us so we could be forgiven in his name and restored.

We were created with The Word, we will be restored with The Word.  And the more you absorb it, the more whole you become.   It is the closest thing to holding his hand.

More to come.


Overcomer



2 comments:

  1. I lost my post, but the ones I was communicating to know my heart and heard me, so I will not repeat it. However, to Robin Roberts and Scott Hamilton and the others who shared their battles and pain on the Mandisa video - I want to thank you for inspiring us as well. Jehovah, Jesus and Michael, you already know what I feel and what I typed - Thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be off for a couple of days. Health issue. I wish it weren't so but it is. The blog I am working on will be up in a couple of days. Thank you for your patience.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.