Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Biblical Baptism - What Says The Word?

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, March 24, 2014

Biblical Baptism - What Says The Word?


What Did Jesus, Peter and Paul Mean?




"Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,  6. And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.


The word “Baptize”  is not mentioned at all in the Old Testament of the Bible.  The first appearance of the word is in Matthew 3:6, when John the Baptist is preaching of him to come, calling them to repent of their sins and be baptized.

Recently someone wrote to me to tell me that they were getting baptized.  They were worried about which church they should be baptized in because it mattered to her which name they called of God, and what they believed, which Bible they used, etc…

Since this may very well be a dilemma that others face, I wanted to share what I pulled up in scripture for her.  This is important because the confession of sins, turning over of one’s life to Christ and the baptism in the early days of this practice resulted in the receiving of the Holy Ghost after Jesus was glorified in Heaven.

The first scene of this of course with Jesus’ baptism by John the Baptist, and the Holy Spirit alighting on him like a dove (John the Baptist saw this).

It wasn’t until after Jesus died, was resurrected and ascended into heaven (being glorified in heaven) that the Holy Ghost was given in his name:

"He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.  39. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)"

In Matthew, Jesus tells us to “teach” all the nations, and baptize them in the “name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost”.  So there is no ambiguity, it is right there in Jesus’ own words.

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.  19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"

Upon Jesus’ resurrection, the account told in John 20 has a curious element.  Jesus tells Mary not to touch him because he is not yet ascended.  Why was this important to know?  Was it because he had not yet been glorified?

"Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.  17. Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."

This is what I had answered this person who wrote me regarding her concerns on Baptism:


Hi (Jane),

You do not need a "sanctioned" church to be baptized.  Just find one pastor, minister or man of God - a believer that can baptize you in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.

The apostles didn't always have access to water when they baptized.  It was not men that baptized but the Holy Ghost after repenting and believing on the name of Jesus Christ.  Some just had apostles lay hands on them as they prayed with them.  Sometimes they did it in groups and those in the group that believed were "baptized" with the Holy Ghost.

These verses should help you understand why water is not always necessary.  Most churches do that in the name of following Christ in Baptism.  But it is not the water that baptizes:”


And so I posted the scriptures below on Baptism.  Here John the Baptist explains the difference in the baptism of water and the baptism of the Holy Ghost:

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Below is Mark’s account of  the very same words that John the Baptist spoke:

I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory.  38. But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?

39 And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized

Note that Jesus had already been baptized with water, and he answers in verse 40 - "But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared."  He goes on to explain the ones who are accounted to rule over the Gentiles, and their great ones will exercise authority over them.

More on the Baptism:

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

In the book of Acts, Jesus had had died and was already risen.  Peter had begun testifying of him in Acts and below he reiterates that John “baptized with water” but that they (the people) shall be “baptized with the Holy Ghost”.  “Not many days hence” when read in the context of the sentence tells me that he knew it would be soon since Jesus had ascended into heaven shortly before this declaration.

For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

Now take a look at this – this is the very beginning of Christ’s church:

38. Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost

41. Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

44. And all that believed were together, and had all things common;  45. And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.  46. And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,"


There is a lot of detail here.  Verse 38, Peter says “Repent and be baptized every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ, for the remission of sins . . .”  Instead of saying “in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, Peter said “in the name of Jesus Christ’.

It says they that gladly received his word were baptized, and that three thousand souls were added to them.  Then notice what they did.  They “sold their possessions and goods” and they “parted them to all men as every man had need”.  What does that mean?

Then it says they “continued daily with one accord in the temple” yet they broke “bread from house to house” – What did “they were of one accord in the temple” mean?  Did they go back and forth from their houses to the temple every day?  Or does “in the temple” mean “The body of Christ” (Romans 12:5) and the “temple of God” (1 Corinthians 3:16)?

In chapter 4 we see this again:

"31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all."

Very few people I have ever spoken to have felt or experienced power like that.  Only once in my lifetime did I.  During that time I was also in my teens.  One of our close friends had died in a bad car accident.  Their daughter was my age and had broken her neck; her mother had cuts and bruises but her father had been killed instantly.  It was right before Christmas as they were coming from an Amway Christmas party and I remember it like it was yesterday, because it was the one year we could not attend (it was a paid event).  Just a few months before that same man had come out to support me at the Triple Nickel Saloon during the Wrangler Country Star Search.  I still have the picture although it was dark in there and you could barely see him.

We had all gathered at the church – a different denomination than what I attended.  I believe it was a “meeting house” church, as he was Menonite.  We had represented everyone from Baptist to Episcopalian and Catholic, Methodist, Pentecostal, Presbyterian and more.  The man who led the prayer gathering was the Presbyterian minister from the church the wife of the deceased attended.

That evening we were all asked to stand away from our chairs and hold hands.  The end person on a row would hold the hand of him either behind or in front of the end of that row.  Everyone held hands.  That year I was 15 years old.

As we prayed, all of us listened to the minister who spoke the prayer.  I remember hearing a separation of his voice.  I concentrated on it and it seemed as though there were three parts to his voice:  A deeper tone, his normal voice, and softer higher tone layered in.  All three made up the real tone of his voice.  Although it rather freaked me out, it was also fascinating and I wondered if anyone else heard this.

At the same time that I noticed this, I also noted that for a split second or several, I could not feel the floor underneath my feet; nor could I feel the hands the held either of my own.  I had a sudden feeling of vertigo and I swayed, not knowing where I was in space and time.  As the minister concluded the prayer, everything came back to normal.  I thought to myself as I opened my eyes, “was it just me?”

Then I searched the faces of the others in the room.  Everyone whose eyes mine rested upon had a look on their face that I felt; one of uncertainty, confusion, nervousness or better put – bewilderment.  And I could feel each of them in thought, “what just happened”?

After the service, I heard some talking out in the hallway to each other.  I heard them describe various elements each of them felt.  One man told his wife that he felt a heat go through him, another felt like he was dizzy and couldn’t feel the floor (what I felt!).  Another man spoke to another man about the “power” he felt and asked his friend if he felt it too.  All of them from which I heard bits and pieces of their conversation were looking for validation of what they felt.  Everyone was moved and they wanted to make sure they were not alone.

Long story short, my friend who was flown up to Alfred I. DuPont hospital began moving her toes the next day.  The following week, she was jogging up and down the hallways to get back in shape for her basketball team.  I do miss the girl who’s pond I used to swim in, staying overnight in her “loft” bedroom and the cookouts we used to have with all the friends, but mostly I miss singing at these functions with my sister.

That power does exist, and it moves through us if we know how to let God open us to it.

In another account in Acts 8, the “baptism” occurred with the laying on of hands (physical connection with the person during prayer – like holding hands in prayer):

Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:  16. (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

17. Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

They had only prayed, baptizing them in the “name” of “the Lord Jesus”.  Then they laid hands on them – remember how we are made – DNA responds not only to other DNA in our own bodies, but to the DNA of others, we are also electrical energy.  God designed us this way.  A connection makes a difference while we are physically flesh and blood.

And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.  38. And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

39. And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

“I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God”, the eunuch said.  Do you see what else it says?  Philip was “caught away” by the “Spirit of the Lord” and the eunuch saw him no more.

"Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.  27. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

We are also told:

"And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.  40. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.  41. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left."

Jesus tells them this before it happens, as it happened to Philip.  He who saw it, the eunuch, rejoiced.  At the coming of the “new heaven” and the “new earth”, the gathering will be global.

The passage below in Acts 11 was key.  Here Peter tries to understand how the Holy Ghost falls on a whole group, as it did them, then he remembers . . .

And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.  16. Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.  17. Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?

How true that is!  It is the Holy Ghost that you will be baptized with.  What Jesus asked us to do again, was this:

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.  19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"

 . . . Baptizing them in the NAME of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY GHOST.

It’s ALL in HIS NAME.

Why was this not released until
AFTER his passing?

Why don’t they want you uttering the true name of God?  We know the name of God - It is the only name of God they have twisted and oppressed:

"And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them."

David invoked his name in the Psalms

"That men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah , art the most high over all the earth."

Isaiah invoked his Name twice in the Bible

"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah  is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation."

"Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:"

Why have they sought to obscure the name of Jesus by removing a sound that once existed in the ancient Hebrew language?  (See “Where did Yahweh Come From?”)

We know the name “Jesus” the Christ.  It is the name they deny since he walked the earth in flesh.  It is reiterated who he is by the same “GREAT LETTERS” in the giving of his name by the angel of God:

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins."

"And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus."

"And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus."

"And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called Jesus, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb."

The Holy Ghost had to be given in Jesus’ name.  Until Jesus was risen and glorified in heaven, the Holy Ghost could not be given to those Baptized:

"(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)"

The Holy Ghost is the Comforter who teaches them all things:

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

Scripture gives us the name of God.  Scripture gives us the name of the Son; What is the name of the Holy Ghost?

"Therefore thus saith the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.  23. But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel.

24. They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine."

"For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called."

"Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the Lord thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee."

"So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel."

Note that the word “Lord” is written in “great letters” in all three of those scriptures.  Great letters signify what according to William Tyndale who’s translations make up all but twenty percent of the Bible?  “JEHOVAH”.

Who was taken out of the way in Scripture?

"So I returned, and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors there was power; but they had no comforter."

"For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.  8. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer."

"And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.  7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.  8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:"

"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.  5. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne."

What was the name of he who was “taken out of the way”, and caught up to “God and to his throne?”

"And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.  6. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.  7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,"

"But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince."

How can we be sure?  How do we know this to be true?  Because scripture tells us about the “second child” who shall stand up in his stead; Jesus tells John in Revelation the “he that overcometh” will “rule with a rod of iron” and as Jesus’ father gave him, Jesus will give him the “morning star”; The man child is caught up to God and to his throne and Michael is named as the one who “stands up” at the time of the deliverance of God’s people.

"For out of prison he cometh to reign; whereas also he that is born in his kingdom becometh poor.  15. I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child that shall stand up in his stead."

"And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:  27. And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.  28. And I will give him the morning star."

"And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

I do not say this lightly, because the one sin that is unforgivable:

"Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:  29. But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation."

So you know that the one and only source of the revealing of this is through the Holy Ghost, whom teaches all things and opens understanding of scripture.

Don’t use his name in vain, but don’t be afraid  to use it either.  For also in scripture we are told to call upon the “NAME of the Lord”:

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

"And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him."

We are told to “call upon the name” of the Lord.  David called upon the “name” of the Lord many times throughout Psalms.  Not the “title” of God but his NAME.

"Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul."

If there were not power in those names, they would not have gone through so much trouble to pervert and pollute it:

"For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another."

"For the children of Judah have done evil in my sight, saith the Lord: they have set their abominations in the house which is called by my name, to pollute it."

"But ye turned and polluted my name, and caused every man his servant, and every man his handmaid, whom he had set at liberty at their pleasure, to return, and brought them into subjection, to be unto you for servants and for handmaids."

"For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written."

“For they have perverted the words of the living God, of the "Lord of Hosts our God":

"And the burden of the Lord shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the Lord of hosts our God."

"Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ."


What is the “Lord of Hosts”? 

Definition of "host", Meriam-Webster
- army, a great number :  multitude

- one that receives or entertains guests socially, commercially, or officially

- a living animal or plant on or in which a parasite lives

- the larger, stronger, or dominant member of a commensal or symbiotic pair

- an individual into which a tissue, part, or embryo is transplanted from another

A “host” can biblically be a vessel in which the spirit of God dwells – a fleshly or celestial body.  A “host” can also be a multitude or an “army”.  What is the “chief” of God’s Army or “hosts” called?

An Archangel.

Archangel, Meriam-Webster:
- a chief angel

Archangel, Wikipedia
- The word archangel is derived from the Greek ἀρχάγγελος (arch- + angel, literally chief angel)

Archangel [N] [B], Biblestudy tools
- (1 Thessalonians 4:16 ; Jude 1:9 ), the prince of the angels.

In all of the Bible only one is given this title.  And in that same book in which the only mention of an archangel exists is also the only place in the Bible in which the body of Moses is subject of a struggle between an angel and the devil:

"Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee."

Michael is the only one named as the archangel.  He is also the only one named as he who stands at the end in Daniel 12:1.  His name means “who is most like God”.

If Michael was there to contend “with the devil” about the body of Moses, and he is there to stand up at the end, at the time of the gathering of the saved, at the “last trump” and with “the voice of  the archangel” -

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:"

- And if he was there in the future time of Daniel’s visions:

13. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

20. Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.  21. But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince."

- to struggle with the end times princes, then we know he is the one that is taken out of the way, and is the “second child” who “stands up in his stead”.  He is “The Preacher”,  the “Gatherer” in Ecclesiastes.

We are told that there is no other name given men by which we must be saved:

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

There is no way to the Father but through Jesus Christ:

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Jesus also tells us as we are saved to “baptize” and how to do it:

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.  19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Jehovah is the name of God.

Jesus the Christ is the name of the Son.

And the one God sends in the name of Jesus, the Son is the Comforter, the Holy Ghost who was taken out of the way;

His name is Michael.

It only goes to show you that he also must be the one who’s vessel is the one polluted and taken out of the way, which is why Michael, son of Joseph in the flesh was chosen.  It is why we were told of the incident with the body of Moses in Jude 1:9.

HIStory Is In the Bible

You pray to God in the name of Jesus Christ.  Baptism according to Jesus, in the names of all three.  The Holy Ghost is sent in Jesus’ name.   The Holy Ghost is the Spirit of God.

In the name of the Father, Jehovah; and of the Son, Jesus Christ; and of the Holy Ghost - Michael

The Gift of the Holy Ghost comes ONLY in the name of Christ Jesus:

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

If God did not want you to know His Name, He would never have told you to “call upon” it.

If God did not want you to know the names of his Son or the Holy Ghost, Jesus would have never instructed them to teach all the nations and baptize in their names.





PLEASE SEE PRECEPTS OF PROPAGANDA
CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. Posted new blog over at Seven Seals - this is really important, breaking news:
    http://gimmearevelation.blogspot.com/2014/03/precepts-of-propaganda.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.