Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: The Bell Curve of the Firmament Part 4

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Bell Curve of the Firmament Part 4


Just How Big is this Dome Project?



Before going to bed I usually check the weather for the next day, because I clean up horse pens on a daily basis now or almost daily basis.  I had to leave it to other family members during my pinched nerve convalescence.

As I checked the weather for my mother Sunday evening around 11:30, I found that the “Weather.com” site would not pull up on Google Chrome.  So I checked our local news station online for weather . . . and their site was blocked too!  But I could still get to other sites.

This morning at around 5am, I am up with my husband and as I put breakfast on, I came into the office to pull up the weather . . . and it was still down.  I asked my husband to check it on his computer and it was down as was the local station.  My husband pulled in his breath sharply and said, “something’s going on”.  He then checked both FoxNews.com and CNN and both of them were blocked too.

He checked the weather app on his phone and that is how I got the weather, but all the news sites seemed to be blocked.  Later in the morning I was able to sign into all of them with no problem.

I had seen a news article on Twitter stating that Russia had blocked all web pages mentioning the insurgency into the Ukraine, but in RUSSIA  . . . they can’t block them here.  So I wondered if our government weren’t “testing” something.  Because whole News websites were down, not just certain pages containing Ukraine news.

I had also seen reports on a couple of “watchdog” forums of people reporting heavy military vehicles on the move in various states; Georgia, South Carolina and Connecticut were mentioned.  One post someone sent me said railcars of military vehicles were on the move TO South Carolina.  Another forum said they were behind a military vehicle convoy.  They were close enough to the back of one vehicle to see the “DHS” patch on the arm of the driver as his side view mirror reflected it back to him.  One of the alternative news sources cited for the 2014 “ammo hoarding” is “Lookintoit.org”.

This video posted events as far back as 2012 and I too have a question.  Does the U.S. really have that many tanks?

This video claims a DHS agent revealed the U.S. would collapse in 6 weeks; posted on Feb. 21 of this year.  So we either have four weeks left to go, or false prophets cry of doom again.  I could find no visual or uploaded Youtube videos of DHS in South Carolina or Georgia, nor could I find anything other than news on a gun confiscation legislation in Connecticut – home of the false “Sandy Hook” school shooting.  The mainstream news sites being blocked until mid-morning here, there was nothing even on the alternative news sites.  Not one search result, so chances are the “discussion” was more hot air.

That being said, even if it is “rumors” of wars (against citizens or other countries), in the news, it seems they are upping their game.

I want to continue where I left off on “Predestination”.  At the bottom of that blog I said this:

It is important for you to know that resting in any belief that we get to God through any other avenue but Christ is folly, to your detriment.  Do not believe anyone that tells you that "all" are God's elect spoken of as "predestined".  God has predestined an elect from the foundation of the world.  They are the children of Israel.  Were it not for Jesus Christ, the Gentiles would have no hope of knowing God.  And the reason God made this so was because those of his own would reject him as they reject his Son, Jesus.

The elect are the elect.  The multitudes saved are at risk until the servants of God reach them and they embrace the love of Christ.

I will get into what this has to do with the "firmament" and the "great deep" next, and what all that has to do with the deception because the reason for it would not exist if "predestination" was assigned to all mankind.

I want to talk about the planned “deception” and what it has to do with the “predestination” mis-teaching, the “great deep” and the firmament . . . and Michael.


The Ordained to Condemnation


I believe dreams originate in one of three ways.   I don’t believe dreams are by chance or just an anomaly of the architecture of our minds.  I believe God gave us the ability to dream for a reason.

One way dreams manifest is through our daily lives.  A stress, a concern or a problem may be solved because of a dream and God is trying to show us an answer to a dilemma.

Another source of dreams I believe are directly from God; a prophecy or a warning of  things to come.  They could be very close in vision to the actual happening or they could be cast in part or in whole, in parable.

A third source of dreams I believe are a past cache storage of memories from the DNA we have, built with the history of our ancestors, and I believe this is one of the ways God awakens a servant who is to be a prophet.

The reason I wanted to open with this short epilogue is because of the dreams I have had about starving animals, floods and this morning, a dream about giving birth in a holy place.  I had to say goodbye to my family and I was taken to a secluded camp in a valley surrounded by mountains.  I stayed in a hut that was very clean and was cared for until I gave birth.  The purpose of this was because I was to be trained and the child was to begin his life in pure surroundings, in a pure land.  His environment of learning of God’s teachings as he grew was to be engrained in his DNA as I trained, just as a child’s mother would raise him around music, listening to it from the womb.  It was like a Bible camp but one that lasted several months.

I remember the country and the hut was spotlessly clean, even the land was pure and beautiful.  And the baby when he was born had dark hair and I had dark hair.

The mountains surrounding us were majestic and peaked, and they surrounded us as if protecting us from the outside world; enclosing us.  I don’t remember the way in or the way out.  No one did and that’s the way it was done. 

The waters were blue and pure and we got our drink directly from the streams and the lake by cupping our hands.  Food was breads and fruits made out of the product of the land.  No animals were consumed.

At the end of this dream, I remember being excited that it was time for me to go back home with my child, and when I went back into the world, I was to teach.  Just wander and teach and my child was to accompany me and learn because he would take over for me when my time for rest came.

Since I am quite beyond my years for bearing children, I wondered if this could have been a past that came to me.  It couldn’t be a future if all knowledge of God will be in our hearts after the gathering up.  The dream was one that made me feel good and I haven't had  that  peace in a long time.

If you need review on some of the subjects we will be pulling into this topic on the 4th part of “The Firmament”, I suggest reading “Spiritually Called Sodom and Egypt”, “Contending Over the Body of an Angel”, “Slowly Killing the Light”, “Body Soul and Spirit” and “Guess Where Yahweh Came From”.  And in “I Believe in Miracles and A Miracle Has Happened Tonight”, we found the “book of the Law” in Nehemiah 8.  If you have not read these, they are the building block of where we are now.

Understand that we are in battle not so much with men, but with those that seek to corrupt the Word from the beginning, the “firstborn of every creature”, the “head of the body who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead”.  They couldn’t eliminate God within us, they failed at corrupting Noah’s family, they failed at corrupting the line of Judah to stop the pure birth, and the devil failed at corrupting Christ before he died.

They failed at tempting all of us and the dragon’s last ditch attempt to corrupt is to corrupt the vessel of God – the returning servant – to deceive the masses.

In order to do that, they needed someone to “reveal” him in his time.  Not the covert way they announced it here, to their “insiders” –



777


In Hebrew = 666


- but this way, to the world:

"And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.  7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.  8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:"

"Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?"

"That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?"

"Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.  14. As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:  15. So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider."

"And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.  10. Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand."

"Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith."

"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.  5. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne."

"For out of prison he cometh to reign; whereas also he that is born in his kingdom becometh poor.  15. I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child that shall stand up in his stead."

God has told me who he is, here, Here, here and here.  Each of those were given to me in the early days of this blog, before I opened a Bible on the subject of Michael. 

In my teenage years I was given dreams that I was not to understand until these years, and this specific event concerning Michael and the end.  Those dreams long ago written down on notebook paper were shared here, and here.  Part of the latter I shared in the “allegory” of “Norma Jean”.  That dream which I had titled years ago as “The Rapture”, I saw God’s light, and I heard his voice.  I was chosen for something and I did not back then know what it was.  And to my shame I have been a very stubborn servant, in my anger letting some that came here rattle me.

Michael said “respect to believe in your dreams” in the song “Cry”.  Katherine Jackson in a dream told me the very same thing.  You trust God all your life, you love God, you love Christ.  You have no doubts that you love Him.  When He gives you a job to do, it is an exercise of everything . . . EVERYTHING He made you.  Every molecule the defines you is tried.

You put aside what you used to know, what you used to enjoy, who you loved in your life for God.  And you think it will be easy until the time comes you are called to do it.  The coals you walk upon get a little hotter and a little hotter and your grace slips. Then deceivers test you and you lose a little of that confidence – and you think “maybe you are deceivable” – and the waves of attacks come but not what you expect.  Most of it is “friendly fire” or exactly what Daniel 11 says it will be “with flatteries” and “flattering words”.  And you hate it but these are part of the testing and making of you.  There is no wall built in peace.  And no wall is tested but through resistance.

The deeper you get the closer to God you MUST get if you hope to accomplish what God put in front of you; but you can’t WITHOUT Him or His hand so you cry and pray for it and ask Him to forgive you your weaknesses.  You lament for letting your hand slip out of His to reach for the truth that He lifts just out of your reach to teach you patience and perseverance.  If you are in this situation, you have not failed until you have quit.

I still don’t know exactly why I’m here or who I am to God.  I just know I don’t dare put down my shield or hand in my resignation until this job is done or complain about the gift I have been given; which is the blessing of ever being touched by Him in a dream, and to have been held in the arms of Christ.  There is no other place I would rather be.  It’s where I began and it is where I will return.



The Second Child Who Stands Up
In His Stead


In that last verse posted above in Ecclesiastes 4 (which means “gatherer”), we are told by “The Preacher” that this person will “come out of prison” to rein”.  Though Michael Jackson did not actually serve time in prison, he was arrested and held for a couple of hours (45 minutes of it locked in a vandalized bathroom by police, according to his “60 Minutes” interview in 2003), which matches he that was “taken from prison and from judgment” (Michael was found innocent and he has always been innocent of those persecuting allegations) in Isaiah 53:8.

Ecclesiastes 4:15 also says “I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child who shall stand up in his stead”.

Is this about King Jehoaichin from Jeremiah 52:31?  It could be.  He fits both criteria from Ecclesiastes 4:14, but he is not the one spoken of in Ecclesiastes 4:14-15 or in Isaiah 53:8 because this Jehoaichin was not marred, he did not make his soul a sacrifice, he was not “buried with the wicked and the rich in his death” because there was no deceit in his mouth, he was not lead as a lamb to the slaughter, and Jehoaichin was NOT the “second child who shall stand up in his stead”.  Who’s stead?

“The Gatherer – The Preacher”, which “Ecclesiastes” means from Greek,  translated from the Hebrew.

Who stands up?

"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

In who’s stead does Michael stand up?

"And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead."

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:"

Who is the archangel?

"Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee."

Why did the archangel contend with the devil over the body of Moses?  What did  the devil want with Moses’ body?

"And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate."

That is the Spirit is “taken out of the way” and the “abomination” is placed in the temple, the dwelling of the Lord which is “not made with hands”.  Jude 1 alludes to this but the hint is only in the book of Jude in the same telling of the fallen angels who left their habitation.  The “temple of God” which “ye are” is the “sanctuary”/vessel/host in which He dwells, through Christ.  What happens to the “sanctuary”, the “host”?

"Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?  14. And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed. "

The host becomes desolate from the abomination that is placed.  What is the detail on this prophecy?

"Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.  25. Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.  27. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

That is because Michael and Jesus are the same Spirit yet who was here in different flesh at different times for different purposes to fulfill.

The flesh that is Michael in the end times, will have two different spirits.  Michael is the servant In Isaiah 52 and 53 who is also Christ – the spirit of.  The Comforter that is taken out of the way in Ecclesiastes 4:1, Isaiah 54:7, John 14:26 and 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8.

Not only the servant who’s “soul is not upright in him” but through whom “the just shall live by his faith”, and through him, the overspreading of abominations;’ the corrupting of all of you.  Michelangelo put his signature on his artwork.  The devil seeks to do the same on a creation he did not create, using the vessel, the host of he whom the Spirit of the Lord “returned” the “second time” for “those who look for him”.  We weren’t looking when he was here, were we?



Michael Jackson was once asked how he became so successful . . . he replied “study  the greats . . . become greater” – and that is exactly what the devil has been trying to do since the beginning of Genesis, and since the event hinted at in Jude 1:9.

Michael Jackson became the dragon’s “Genesis” – but one that will fail.

Those of you that love him, that cried for him as I did should understand that the vessel that once housed the Spirit will have a new tenant.  And those that recognize the abomination on the final curtain call will know in their hearts that he is desolate, because it will be in his eyes, the windows of the soul.

From the move “Gabriel”
“We came here to guide these people,
Nothing more.   You think you’re free but you’re not.
I love you Michael, But I hate what you’ve become.
Accept the dawn, I bring it with me, brother”

Of course that’s just a dramatization of a story between Michael and Gabriel that Biblically did not happen.  But there is always a truth hidden under the entertainment. 

Art is the lie that enables us to realize the truth.”  ― Pablo Picasso –

And art is usually a lie constructed to deliver the truth.  Some use it to twist the truth.  Some will get it, and some will not.

In the movie “Gabriel”, why did it have to be “Michael” that turned bad?

"And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it.  11. Then shall his mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, imputing this his power unto his god."

"And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.  37. Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38. But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.  39. Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.."

He shall divide the spoils, and this is currently being implemented through the changing names of “exchanges”, “BitCoin”, “One People’s Public Trust”, The “I-UV Exchange”, the “Ubuntu Movement” and it’s accompanying “Ubuntu Operating System”, “Project 13” and all of its accompanying devices.



The Deception and the Firmament



The conspirators announced him in 1995 during the film to promote his 5th solo album, “HIStory”.  This was after his “fall from grace” in 1993 with the first set of allegations which served two purposes: to frighten/torture him into compliance, and to set the stage for their “persecuted messiah”.

What?  You don’t believe in “The Illuminati” and the “selling of souls” for fame, through “mind control” and “MK Ultra” and top billing celebrity status”?   This is also in scripture, it has happened before:

"But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;  33. Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used."

They are still using celebrities today.  Many industries and “merchants” of the “souls of men” have been built around them, with them and for an agenda.

The agenda people, has been revealed to you at the last three Superbowl half time performances, the last two Grammies,  the last two Olympics opening and closing ceremonies (summer 2012, winter 2014) and most of your modern music videos, awards shows, advertisements, children’s cartoons and yes, even Michael’s music videos as he communicated both plans and the “prudently hidden” warnings.

Our last four presidents have announced the agenda:

A New World Order with a
One World Government
With a ONE World Trade Center
Announcing  their “Michael Jackson:ONE
They have mingled their seed with
The seed of menDaniel 2:43

MK Ultra and other government mind control projects have been exposed, lawsuits have been paid off and swept under the rug, defectors of the cult discredited, incarcerated and killed, public apologies have been made, off-main books have been published, senators have been shot and killed, presidents assassinated and more over the last 50+ years.  Still the sleepers continue to facebook and twitter their latest “act of Christianity” or post “support” links for petitions to stop child abuse at the direction of their online “handlers.  None of these so aggressive as the Michael Jackson fan community virtual flash-mob force-feeding the “angel” down online surfers throats.

Those closer to the industry who either hid under rocks or assisted in the persecution suddenly took on a new script and began promoting a “I hated Michael Jackson before I loved Michael Jackson” John Kerry switchback.  I could name names, but you’ll find most of them on 2010 and 2011 blog topics.  Just click on the blue links and scroll through the comments and you’ll find most of them there in various different identities.  So what’s next on the “Last Show on Earth”?

Let’s talk about what all their behavior and the motivation for it is leading up to.  You read the prerequisites I posted at the beginning of this topic haven’t you?

Good, you may proceed.



The Dome of the Firmament



In the verses we opened with on “Bell Curve Part 3 – A Case For Predestination”, Peter tells the students that God spared not even the angels that sinned.  He reminds them that God chose only Noah and his sons who were the only ones “perfect in their generations” from the old world and he uses the phrase “old world” specifically.

All those who brought in heresies, devised against those who did long for the truth, and deceived and led others away, he tells them, their punishment wait not much longer.  In verse 9, Peter tells them this:

"The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:"

So this has and will be done.  In 2 Peter 3 we are reminded of the earth standing both in the water and out of the water.  It began as a dark void of the deep in Genesis 1:1-3.  This is also quoted in various videos as proof that there was a flood before Noah, and earth before Adam and Eve.

"And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.  5. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:  6. Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:"

The earth was standing out of the water and in the water.  Nowhere in the Bible does it say there was a pre-Adam and Eve flood.  There are specific characteristics with Noah’s flood that differentiate from a future mentioned flood, and possibly one before the “replenishing” in Genesis 1:28.  We have several verses to go buy that can be arguably for either flood, the Noah or the Pre-Noah flood.  But the very first hint of this is in Genesis 1 itself:

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Something that Michael Jackson was quoted as saying in one of his early interviews:

In the Bible, it tells us all that is going on now is going to happen.  Michael’s quote about “it’s all coming true” when asked about God creating suffering.  Michael responded “No! That's because of man! Man is because of the fallen angels. It says in the Bible that all this would happen, and it's all coming true.” – From “Global Conspiracies and Michael’s Message” on December 17, 2011.

What was on an earth before Adam and Eve may not have been human.  What was on an earth before Adam and Eve may have been the “giants” and the “behemoths” and the angels which fell as Adam fell to the “cherub” in God’s garden.  Genesis 6 tells us of the sons of God that came down and took wives of the daughters of men, had children and those became the men of old, men of renown.  Just when did the fall of the angels occur and how many times did man fall before start of the 70 weeks in Daniel 9:24?

God asks Job a list of questions which reach through a couple of chapters.  In Chapter 37, Job is asked this:

"Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?"

There is the description of the “like a firmament” that was “the color of the terrible crystal” which spread out above the creature’s heads in Ezekiel 1:22.  In Job 38:4, it is described the “foundations of the earth” and where they are “fastened” and the “morning stars”  - plural – and the shutting up of the sea with doors, when it “broke forth” as if out of the womb?

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.  5. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?  6. Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

7. When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?  8. Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?"

The cornerstone is Christ, who was the “Word made flesh” who was “in the beginning with God” and who “was God”.

Job in his travail and suffering finally challenged God, to which God asked Job to answer these things.  In chapter 40:1-4, God tells Job that he who contends with God and seeks to reprove him, should be able to answers all of those questions.  Job, contrite is chastised and humbled.  God instructs him to “be a man” and save himself if he can do all these things that God recited to him.

Job repented of the things he said in his anger and was at the end of that book, restored.  But the things God asked Job to accomplish in His challenge is in part what the deceivers will attempt to convince you they can do, through the signs and lying wonders, which is why I brought up the “firmament” and the “great deep” in the first place.

Most of us have never been “up in a space shuttle”.  Most of us have not been to the moon, and most of us have never worked on a “satellite” in space.  All we know of these things is what is reported.  I will demur to a quoted “man of renown”, Joseph Campbell who said “....History is just journalism and you know how reliable that is.”  

In one of verses in Job, God describes the sky as “strong”.  In other parts of the Bible, the “timing” and the “days and seasons” are attributed to the lights that God put in the firmament.

Is it a “firm” substance?  Is it an “expanse” as other translations insist the ancient Hebrews meant?  Is there a dome?  Did the missionary in Camille Flammarion’s “The Atmosphere: Popular Meteorology” really believe there is a firm dome over the earth?  Or is the earth enwrapped in a series of “spheres” as the Greeks believed?



When I was in grade school, I remember field trips every other year to the "Planetarium".  Anyone want to guess where they came up with the idea for this?  I would consider this pretty advanced for the early 1970's.

The Planetarium Dome lights up a False sky




The word “sphere” is not found in the King James Bible.  The word “Dome” is not found either.  The word “Firmament” is mentioned 15 times; three times alone in Genesis 1:7.

"And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so."

This is the verse in which tells me that the “firmament” is more than just the earth’s atmosphere.  The stars and the moon and the sun are not “hanging” in earth’s atmosphere.  This means either that something is dreadfully wrong in modern science . . . or the Bible has a hiccup and I am unwilling to put my faith in man.

The other verse that describes something more than “atmosphere” is in Genesis 7 which we covered on the previous blog topic, “Bell Curve of the Firmament Part 2

"And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.  11. In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.  12. And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

And this translation explanation for “firmament” from Theopedia:


"
Raqiya is a Hebrew word that has been translated as "firmament" (KJV, ASV), "expanse" (NIV, ESV, NASB), "dome" (NRSV), and "vault" (TNIV, NJB). The term and its referent are relevant to our understanding of ancient culture, interpretations of the creation account, and the possible condition of the earth prior to the Genesis Flood." – Source,Theopedia.com


We know that there are “secrets” out there, and we know that we are not being told everything by those “men of old, men of renown” who’s “seed” is running governments on this earth.  But some who have been “Illuminated” and are in the company of others “of them who were so used” by them.  People like:

If You Believe They Put a Man on the Moon
Let’s Play Twister, Let’s Play Risk
See you in Heaven if you Make the List

At 1:21 on the First “If You Believe…”


Evidence of falsified moon landings from old pictures released to a public that had very little understanding of studio photography back before internet research could be done.

I posted some “artwork” on the previous blog, from various “unknowns” depicting an illustration of the Biblical description of the earth, the firmament, the great deep and the waters above the “firmament”, such as:

Camille Flammarion


Interesting background is here in Wikipedia.

"The engraving depicts a man, clothed in a long robe and carrying a staff, who kneels down and passes his head, shoulders, and right arm through a gap between the star-studded sky and the earth, discovering a marvellous realm of circling clouds, fires and suns beyond the heavens. One of the elements of the cosmic machinery bears a strong resemblance to traditional pictorial representations of the "wheel in the middle of a wheel" described in the visions of the Hebrew prophet Ezekiel. One of the most significant features of the landscape is the tree, which some people have interpreted as the Kabbalistic Tree of Life.

"The Greek astronomers represented it as formed of a solid crystal substance; and so recently as Copernicus, a large number of astronomers thought it was as solid as plate-glass. The Latin poets placed the divinities of Olympus and the stately mythological court upon this vault, above the planets and the fixed stars. Previous to the knowledge that the earth was moving in space, and that space is everywhere, theologians had installed the Trinity in the empyrean, the glorified body of Jesus, that of the Virgin Mary, the angelic hierarchy, the saints, and all the heavenly host.... A naïve missionary of the Middle Ages even tells us that, in one of his voyages in search of the terrestrial paradise, he reached the horizon where the earth and the heavens met, and that he discovered a certain point where they were not joined together, and where, by stooping his shoulders, he passed under the roof of the heavens.."" - Source, Wikipedia


Wheel within a wheel?



Some suspect that this may be the Google Earth “obscured” images like the “bottomless pit” in Libya (the first country to fall to Obama’s “rent-a-mobs” in 2011); the “earth openings” (this mentions St. John’s in New York), and near the arctic regions.  Some suspect that the “Dome of the Rock” may actually be the “well of souls” or where the “pit” actually is.

Some suspect that the great Kabah in Mecca covers this great opening to the pit.


Plato and his “Atlantis” as an explanation of a smaller earth engulfed with the present one.

"Plato's vague indications on the time of the events—some 9,000 years ago[4]—and the supposed location of Atlantis—"beyond the Pillars of Hercules"—became a gateway for pseudoscientific speculation (see location hypotheses of Atlantis). As a theme, Atlantis inspires today's light fiction, from science fiction to comic books to films. Its name has become a byword for any and all supposed advanced prehistoric lost civilizations." - Source, Wikipedia


The Firmament and the Waters Above


And this picture which appeared on this University of Idaho paper titled “A Common Cosmology”:

Heaven of Heavens


We can look at the “firmament” and the “great deep” either as Plato or Flammarion depicted, as a dome or sphere around the earth with a “firmament” dividing waters . . . or we can include the theory of a Hollow Earth, which is also depicted as “the underworld” or the “pit”, or “Sheol”.

Could God have made a “new earth” around the old one?  Could that have been where the “great deep” came from?

In Genesis 8:1 we are told the waters “assuaged” from the earth, and the waters returned from off the earth.  God did not make new land at this time, but perhaps in the time before Adam and Eve.  We are also told of a flood that will come with the end times, and a flood that will come because of the dragon which the earth will swallow up to help the woman he sends it after.

We are also told in Genesis 1:7-8 that God makes the firmament to divide the waters above, from the waters below this firmament.  He calls the firmament “heaven”.  The “stars” and the “greater light” to light the day, and the “lesser light” to light “the night” are placed in this “firmament”.  So this destroys any evidence of the “land” being the firmament.  Then there is also the one and only mention of “the third heaven” in 2 Corinthians 12:2.  A “third heaven” more closely resembles the “layers” that we see in the “Flammarion” carving.


Click Here to continue reading- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.