Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Simplicity and the Serpent

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, April 14, 2014

Simplicity and the Serpent

So You Thought You Were Saved?




"And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree."
  
"Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:"


I wrote about a video that I promised I would present to you on the recently published Book of Michael blog “Lying Eyes”.  It is a hard hitting video and it is addressed directly to those that think they are Christians and that their move toward a “relationship” with God ends at the Baptismal .

The pattern comes around again, as it has in the past, Truth is being made the aggressor as it becomes victim to accusations of hate and intolerance.  Truth will be made a pariah and way too many professed “Christians” will assist in its destruction.

Well, this blog is no place for their lies.  Beyond this blog, God’s plans have already been peeled back revealing a little at a time.

The truth is, there is a lot more to being a Christian than standing up in a church, raising your hands, shouting “hallelujah” and getting dunked in water.  If your lifestyle has not been completely changed, you probably have not been saved.

What this man says below is very true.  Don’t be offended, don’t get angry and don’t take it personally.  This is all of us.  Consider it a blessing because it is a wake up call:




God is not here for us . . . we are here for God.  We were created BY God, FOR God.

God is not a compromiser of truth.  He is not going to roll over for the Lesbian/Gay community, He is not going to starve a village to save a spotted owl and He will not play softball with hypocrites, ie: He is not going to break his own laws nor will He contradict them.

I am not second-guessing God or claiming to know his plans.  That is not required to be able to tell you this because it is in scripture, in front of your face, for everyone to read and comprehend.

It is no one else’s fault but yours if you have trouble doing that, because we are also told in scripture HOW to seek God out.

"But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul."

"I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me."

"Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  13. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

14 And I will be found of you, saith the Lord: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the Lord; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive."

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

"And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:"

"Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded."


That is the beautiful truth of getting to know God.  It doesn’t make one perfect, it just makes you a work in progress.  Confidence in His Word doesn’t make one arrogant, yet those who stick to it regardless of pressure or manipulation are called just that. 

Sometimes it is shocking to me, the blatancy in which some can lie.  They come here, and they come to other blogs, message you, Tweet you, email you then call  your home but when you catch them in their agenda, they call you the bully and the deranged one.  They get especially rabid when you show them their own words where they lied.  I am still trying to wipe the ravenous saliva off of my email browser.  I don’t know why I expected any different.  I don’t expect them to just fess up, but it does still shock me. 

In the past I have posted proof of their staging and lying; their multiple identities and their connection to the inside of the entertainment industry.  However the time we have left is for the truth and for you, not for their games.  They will eventually come after me and when they do, as my last loving stalker stated “it won’t be nice”. 

If they leave me alone to do what I’m supposed to do, the truth gets out.  If they come after me, their own actions will testify to what their intentions were all along.  Even without that, Christ Jesus knows their number.  Of his own stalkers, Jesus said:

"Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready.  7. The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil."

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you."

"If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."

"Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.  13. Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you."

Perhaps I should just understand it for what it is and leave it at that.  My energies are best spent on those of you who do care about the truth; who do care about Christ and what he did for you; care for Michael and what they did to him.  There is no deeper hatred then that born of a hatred from the wicked one.   There is no deeper hatred then what they did to him in order to carry out their plans for what they want to do to you and THAT is what I hate.

They don’t care about you.  They don’t care about Michael,  they don’t care about Christ or the truth.  They will throw their stones to hide their hands once those hands have been caught where they don’t belong.

We have not much longer before the time comes where you will either hear from Him “Welcome child, I have prepared a place for you”, or “depart from me, I never knew you.”

I have given every bit of my soul on the pages of this blog, negative and positive, anguished and rejoicing finding the truth in scriptures as God has revealed them.

I have torn through every possible resource both pro and con, on the conjunction between science’s discoveries and the Bible’s history; how we are made and what they plan to do to us.

The very people who have come here to divert and distract the direction of this blog and accused me of intolerance and hate are the same who do not want you to know the truth.  The power of the truth is in the scriptures.  God’s Word alone reveals their intention.  I have very little to do with it other than being one of their targets and maybe that’s the problem.
  


An Amazing Evening



We had a friend come into town that is involved in a recreational ministry.  He comes by our neck of the woods once or twice and year and when he does, he usually stays with us instead of driving miles away to stay in a hotel.  This year, our air conditioning went out the day he was to arrive (it goes out every year this time, but usually waits until we have company.  It’s getting to be a running joke).

We went out to dinner because it was too hot to cook (85 here this weekend) and some of the other chaplains joined us at the same restaurant.  At our table was my husband and myself, our friend “John” and another chaplain he that work this particular circuit – we’ll call him “Rick”.

I had never met the man before but the things he told me simplified everything I have been trying to tell you over the last year about “the beginning”.  I was floored and I felt that God had this message distinctly for me.  I felt like we were the only ones at the table when he spoke to me.

What he said was this – “Most everyone looks at Genesis as the beginning, and most churches teach Genesis as ‘ the beginning’ . . . but it’s not the beginning.  If you look at the book of John in the New Testament, chapter one, in “the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God’.  What happened next was the angels.  What happened after that was the creation of man.  Everything in between is about the restoring the relationship.” – and we continued on from there.

The simplicity of the whole message was, God created for HIM.  We are here FOR HIM, not visa versa.  And in respect to the job God gives you to do, whatever that may be, it is God working THROUGH you, not YOU doing a job for God.  That is, if you have the Holy Ghost.

We had heavy conversation about the Holy Spirit and the Holy Ghost and I will get into all that later.  A huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders as we talked.  Everything I put myself through trying  to do this, trying to get the message out to you, trying to choose correctly between God and whatever it was someone at home wanted me to do; making sure God knew He was first and for what?  Because I was concerned about how HE felt I was doing!  Instead I should have just let Him work through me.  Just – let – HIM – work through me!

This put my battle with a certain someone in a completely different light.  Is my battle with this woman online important?  No, it is not.  And how timely I should meet and talk to this person tonight!

The message is still urgent, there is no doubt that things are happening – But God wants my undivided attention.  If I am doing God’s work and earnestly give my time to that and seek him, what someone else tries to do or what they threaten me with does not matter – because God is in control.  They can do nothing, they have no power that God will not give them at His own time.  Yes, there is also Biblical back up for this:

"The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace."

"One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the Lord your God, he it is that fighteth for you, as he hath promised you."

"For the Lord your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you."

Who am I to fight the battles God tells me He will fight for me?  I want His Glory to shine!  I want others to see His Power and His fulfilled promises.  I want others to see God’s work.  THAT is how eyes are opened.  I will convince no one on my own.

I should have no care in regard to what is said about me online by friend or foe.  My job is to stick to scripture, stick to God and stick to Christ.  Those that hate the truth will say what they will regardless of how good my argument is or how damning the proof is.  If I deviate from what it is God gave me to do, I damage the ministry, because I cannot defend myself better than God can defend me.  His Word testifies, not me.  The truth is absolute, He authored it, not me.  I’m just not going to do a better job of anything on my own and I don’t even want to try it.  I want Him to be with me, in trouble AND in harmony.

I wish I could give you this person’s name that I talked to, but I cannot at this time.  I pray that he understands that I got his message and am very, very thankful for it.  Prayers for help and direction come in the most intriguing ways and in someone you may never expect.
  


The Cause of the Trouble – Always the Truth




"You can't change the truth, but the truth can change you."  I could not copy but wanted to state that here.  I don't know who said it but it's . . . true. 

I won’t get into who my battle was with.  I shared as more than I should have on the blog comments.  That’s as far as I will go although I have much more.  But I will tell you that it again had to do with information they did not want me putting out on this blog.  They were adamant about it regardless of what the scripture told us.

We are getting really close to whatever event they are planning.  I can see it in the almost rabid reactions of some in trying to steer me in another direction, I can see it in the element of the visitors to the blog, the agencies that are watching the blog, and the difficulty in the level of discernment put before me.  I can also feel the change being made in me, in what is important, and the level of emotion and how it is directed when I see something going on that isn’t right.  The best way to describe it is this:

"And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.  34. Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.  35. And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed."

Those that God chooses to instruct or to heal or to prophecy or to witness are not special people.  They are no different than you or me.  God works through them because they too are vessels.  My conviction was to Michael and the injustice around him before I knew anything of how he was connected to prophecy.  Only those who chose the side of them that would use him to destroy have something to fear in the truth coming out.  I’m not attached to his body, his money, his name or his works.  I am attached to his soul and the Spirit.  What I fight for in that is the hate in which his persona, his music, his form and his name will be used to destroy people. 

Those that are using Michael are using him against God.  Those that are using Michael hate God.  The spirit of the wicked one they put in Michael’s vessel hates God; The “Ghost of Jealousy”.  I make no apologies to anyone in regard to Michael because the real Michael knows what I am doing and where my heart is.

There is no “lie” in the word “Love”.  God authored Love.  The wicked one authored the very first lie.  Study the greats . . . become greater.  But he will fail.

The god-impersonator they are preparing to unleash upon you will not appear to be hateful.  He will not appear to be anything but the mild, loving, doe-eyed, globally persecuted human being they have spent the last 40+ years molding him into.

When he is “resurrected” you will be shocked at first.  Then most of you will be in awe when they tell you about the magical “truth” that the “bad guys” have been hiding from you all this time.

He will be leaving wreckage behind him secretly at first; then openly as the “enemies” of his agenda are marketed as those who would stop you from “freedom” and “peace”.

One of the common words these conspirators and their “lightworkers” insist on keywording is the word “One” – “We are one”, “Michael Jackson:One”, “One World Trade Center”, “One People’s Public Trust” (we will also have an update for you on this shortly – they have changed  their names again), Canonical One, Air Force One etc – and they took this from the Bible.  That’s true, they did.

Scripture talks about the simplicity that is in Christ.

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ."

The mention of the “serpent beguiling” and “minds corrupted” from the “simplicity that is in Christ” reminds me again of Michelangelo’s painting on the Sistine Chapel –

Not the Creation of
But the FALL of Adam



God and man are not one here.  In Michelangelo’s interpretation, God and man are separated. 

As the man told me on Saturday night, the “BEGINNING” was in John 1:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  2. The same was in the beginning with God.  3. All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made."

The Word was God.  Next came the angels.  Did they live on this earth before man?  That’s not really important for us to know since the Bible was written in regard to the restoration of man’s relationship to God.  But God tells us anyway:

"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

These are the same ‘sons of God’ who came down unto “the daughters of men” to mingle their seed.  This has been their agenda all along.   The “adultery” against God caused the separation in the Garden.  It corrupted the “seed” resulting in Cain and his descendents.  Cain slew Able, then came Seth.  Then came this:

"That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.  3. And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years."

These became the “men of old, men of renown” in verse 7, which are mentioned also in Jude 1:4, “ordained to that condemnation”.

So first came the Word, then the old earth with the angels, then man, then the fall of man; everything else is about the restoration of the union between God and man and with that the one who would be sent for us which is Christ.

So was our DNA split?  Or was a strand taken away when the separation happened?  Look again at Michelangelo’s painting.  Look at the space between Man and God’s finger:

Fall of Man


FALL OF MAN


FALL of Man


Hydrogen Bonds bases


Hydrogen Bonds the bases



I found this explanation on another article relating to DNA and Hydrogen bond:

"However, the hydrogen bond is a relatively weak bond.

In fact, it is so weak that it is susceptible to changes in the surrounding environment such as heat, pH (level of acidity) and detergent (soap)…

So what is the use of such a weak bond to us?! Do we not want the more strong covalent bonds to be more prevalent in our body..To make us invincible! Well, not quite.." - Source, onislam.net

I did as he suggested and read the article he wrote on Hydrogen bonding and how they are used by the body.  What he did was take us to basic science – Hydrogen is the dominant element in the basic necessity of life – Water (Jesus is living water).

Water is made up of H2O.  This element exists in three different forms – solid (cold), liquid (neutral) and gas (hot). 




Basic Biology and the Word of God

"The answer to these questions may become clearer once we understand the intrinsic properties of the atoms that make up the water molecule, namely Oxygen and Hydrogen. In order to be stable, Oxygen needs two more electrons than what it naturally has. In the oxygen that we breath, this is achieved by sharing electrons with another oxygen atom, making the oxygen in the air ’O2’ instead of just ‘O’.

In the water molecule, H2O, hydrogen is the atom that shares its electron with water. However, since each hydrogen atom can only share one electron, oxygen needs two hydrogen atoms in order to reach maximum stability." - Source, onislam.net

What happens to these atoms when heat or cold is applied?

"What is it that makes an ice-cube, a glass of water, and steam different? Are they not all chemically the same?

If you reflect long enough, there is but one conclusion; that the molecule we call water remains the same in all three states, but the bonds in-between the water molecules, the forces that hold them together, the hydrogen bonds, are in completely different states!" - Source, onislam.net

It isn't the water molecule that changes, it is the hydrogen bonds?  When water freezed, this happens:

"Is it not peculiar that the hydrogen bonding in ice causes the water molecules to be spaced further apart than in liquid water, making the volume of the ice greater than the same amount of liquid water?" - Source, onislam.net

If hydrogen bonding in ice causes the water molecules to be spaced further apart, would then hydrogen bonding cause the water molecules in steam to be spaced closer together?  But it doesn't.  Extreme heat breaks the Hydrogen bonds


It depends on the molecules that the bonds are pulling together.  So if the atoms need electrons more than the hydrogen atom to remain stable, it will pull those electrons from the hydrogen closer to itself.  This "pull" from the other atom is called electronegativity.  Such as with water, the Oxygen needs two molecules of Hydrogen to balance this charge, making the water molecule "H2O".

"This brings us back to hydrogen bonds, which are indeed the progeny of partial charges! Therefore, the force of attraction between the partial charges of atoms of different molecules is what we call a hydrogen bond." - Source, onislam.net

Now think of the hydrogen bonds separating our bases in our DNA.  Why is it there?

As he states in the next article, the Hydrogen bonds are susceptible to our environment (heat, cold, PH which we have discussed before,  the acidity in your body, etc...)  think about what God said again to Zechariah in chapter 5 about the ephah and the flying roll?

"And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.

4 I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof."

This "flying roll" will the Lord bring forth, and it shall enter into the house of the thief and the liar.  It shall remain in the midst of his house and shall consume it.  We covered this before.  The thief and the liar:

"Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee."

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, andshall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

"And I will scatter thee among the heathen, and disperse thee in the countries, and will consume thy filthiness out of thee."

Remember,  this was discussed on “They’ll Be No Letting Go Today”.  And on “When The Light Is Gone In the Temple” we discussed the name of God and our DNA both having four letters.

God’s Name Has Four Letters


So Does Our DNA



There is a division in our DNA called a Hydrogen Bond.  What does Jesus do?

"Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other."

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things."

"For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.  6. When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?  7. And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power."

"He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake."

"For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after."

The article gives a hypothetical on what would happen when such weak bonds as the hydrogen bond allow our DNA to break apart.  This as he states in the article is already done when the DNA divides:

"There are two situations where we really need to ‘open’ our DNA and take both DNA strands apart. One of these situations is when a cell is dividing. As the name suggests, everything in a cell must divide, and our DNA divides in quite an extraordinary way." - Source, onislam.net

We are told in Revelation and Daniel:

"A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened."

"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Then he writes this in the article:

"I will not go through the detailed mechanism right now, but suffice to say that both strands must be unwound and taken apart, starting locally in many areas in the middle of the DNA molecule and moving along the DNA strand as it is unwound, making a complementary copy of each strand along the way, ultimately resulting in two DNA double helices, each with one old (parent) and one new (daughter) strand (see Fig. 2)[1][2]." - Source, onislam.net

We see this foretold in Deuteronomy:

"And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites:"

Next he talks about the weaknesses of the Hydrogen bonds and how God designed our DNA to overcome this:

"In the previous article, we mentioned that hydrogen bonds are much weaker than other types of bonds. This means that the forces holding the DNA strands together are individually not that strong.

However, when you have literally millions of hydrogen bonds side by side, their combined strength surely increases. It is much easier to break one stick than a bunch of sticks tied together.

That is why when the DNA strands are separated (e.g. when a cell divides), they are done so locally, and the double helix is unwound one part at a time, as it requires a lot of energy to unwind and separate the whole of the DNA molecule before replicating it." - Source, onislam.net

Wow, this is also in scripture!

"And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken."

"[I want to pause here and remind people of the analogy of the tree and the broken branches in Jermaine’s book, on page 54-55.  Here he discusses the lesson Joseph taught them about the tree being a family (God’s family?) and when a branch separates they become weaker.  You can break it over your knee, but if you graft a bunch of branches together (Micheline’s band of brothers), they are harder to break..." - Source, Misconception of Artist and Creator.html

On that blog I was actually referencing another part of the Bible, Romans 11:16-17 about the branches of the tree and being grafted in with Israel.  Because didn’t God tell us in Acts 17:26 that he made of one blood all nations of men?

The simplicity of Christ; He was made the last Adam; A pure connection to God which he maintained as he lived in the flesh as man on earth, with DNA also from Mary, a “daughter of men”.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

Here are some other verses relating to the “single” eye and being “one”:

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."

The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness."

Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God;"

And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are."

“That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:"

Being “one” with God means “breaking the bonds” of corruption – of our DNA, of God’s “book of the Law” and of “God’s Name” within us.  If you are written in the book of life, you are written in Christ’s DNA.  This means you are “one” with Christ as Christ is “one” with God.  How you get there is through Christ Jesus and through NO other way.  He died for your restoration.



And  the Ephah?

"And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.  7. And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.  8. And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

9. Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.  10. Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?

11. And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base."

The ephah in Zechariah 5 looks like a depiction by an artist of Jacob’s ladder.  Compare:

Jacob’s Ladder


The Ancient Ephah


The ladder is the link between heaven and hearth.  Jacob’s dream shows us the angels ascending and descending on this ladder.  Jesus tells Nathaniel that because of his faith he shall see the “angels ascending and descending on the son of man”.

"And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it."

"And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man."

The “ladder” is the son of man.  The son of man is the “Word Made Flesh”.  The “Word made flesh” is the DNA of Christ who restores us – the “Book of Life” which we must be written into.  When the “restoration of all things” takes place, we will be in a moment “changed, in the twinkling of an eye at the last trump…”.

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.  19. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

20. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,  21. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God."

“…Delivered from the bondage of corruption” – The “bonds” in our DNA are Hydrogen bonds:  A short science lesson:

Hydrogen Bonds: "A hydrogen bond is the electromagnetic attractive interaction between polar molecules, in which hydrogen (H) is bound to a highly electronegative atom, such as nitrogen (N), oxygen (O) or fluorine (F). The name hydrogen bond is something of a misnomer, as it is not a true bond but a particularly strong dipole-dipole attraction, and should not be confused with a covalent bond." - Source, Wikipedia


Electromagnetic - They've known about this since the Philadelphia Experiment! 

So the three most common polar, electronegative atoms in which hydrogen bonds to are nitrogen (N), Oxygen (O) and Fluorine (F).

Guess what fluorine is used to make?

"The main use of hydrogen fluoride is in the synthesis of various organic fluorides and in cryolite, an inorganic material critical to aluminium refining. Organic fluorides have very high chemical and thermal stability; their largest market segments are in refrigerant gases and—in the form of polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon)—electrical insulation and cookware. Modern pharmaceuticals such as atorvastatin (Lipitor) and fluoxetine (Prozac) contain fluorine. The fluoride ion, when directly applied to teeth, reduces decay; for this reason it is used in toothpaste and water fluoridation. " - Source, Wikipedia

So fluoride put in your water and used on your teeth is not only a waste product of uranium enrichment (in other words, a highly toxic poison), it also makes a B-line for your DNA.  Hydrogen bonds and “fluorine” or it’s by product “fluoride” would make . . . Hydrogen fluoride.  Hydrogen Fluoride has a high chemical and thermal stability.  It boils at a much higher temperature.  It is also acidic which is why many of us fight a pH balance within our bodies.  Highly acidic bodies are susceptible to a number of DNA corrupting auto-immune diseases including cancers, vitiligo and other corruptions.  What else does that mean?

Well, let’s go back to God’s description of the “restoration”:

"Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee."

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, andshall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

"And I will scatter thee among the heathen, and disperse thee in the countries, and will consume thy filthiness out of thee."

Remember this from further up?

"Is it not peculiar that the hydrogen bonding in ice causes the water molecules to be spaced further apart than in liquid water, making the volume of the ice greater than the same amount of liquid water?" - Source, onislam.net

If hydrogen bonding in ice causes the water molecules to be spaced further apart, would then hydrogen bonding cause the water molecules in steam to be spaced closer together?  But it doesn't.  Extreme heat breaks the Hydrogen bonds.

If heat causes hydrogen bonds to break, wouldn’t the strands of DNA be made whole by the bringing together of their bases?  And if hydrogen bonds are corrupted with “fluoride” making those bonds “hydrogen fluoride”, wouldn’t that prevent at least to a degree, the “consumption” of the corruption through applied heat?

Is this the true goal of fluoridation of our bodies?  Cooler hydrogen bonds cause the molecules to be spaced further apart.  Think again about the space between our bases in our DNA, and the space between God’s and Adam’s fingers in the Michelangelo painting.  Then look at this verse again from Zechariah:

"And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.  7. And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.  8. And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

9. Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.  10. Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?

11. And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base."


“This is their resemblance through all the earth” . . . who’s resemblance? 

The talent of lead is “a woman that sitteth in the midst of  the ephah”.  This is wickedness.  She sits IN THE MIDST – that is the middle.

It is taken up and away by two women with wings to the land of Shinar – Babylon.  There it will be “established” and “set there upon her BASE”.

Again, what happened to Michael Jackson?  Why did he "change"?  What was it they were trying to "destroy" in him?   The Word!

Cher Testifies they told her
He's going to change - his skin color will change
Back in the 1970's!!!

There is more to this than heat and chemistry.  Christ Jesus is the key.  Faith has an effect on our chemistry.  So does repentance and genuine love.  I have more on this later.  In the meantime I will close bringing some other things to your attention.


An Interesting Perspective


This showed up on my facebook newsfeed tonight.  I have covered the face and name of the person who posted it.  Do you see? Or do you see what they want you to see?

Also the below was a bit of a disappointment, but still, they could be trying to tell us something:




Two senior officers no longer work for AEG.  Tim Leweiki of AEG did not return to AEG and Randy Phillips’ contract was not renewed, both back in 2013.  I don’t know if the below has any bearing on those two leaving, but it is interesting to say the least:

Coachella – RFID Bracelets

"The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival (commonly known simply as Coachella or the Coachella Festival) is an annual two-weekend, three-day music and arts festival held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California, located in the Inland Empire's Coachella Valley in the Colorado Desert. It was founded by Paul Tollett in 1999 and is organized by Goldenvoice, a subsidiary of AEG Live." - Source, Wikipedia

I clicked on Golden Voice and this appears at the top of the page:

"The Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) is an American worldwide sporting and music entertainment presenter and a subsidiary of The Anschutz Corporation. It is the world's largest owner of sports teams and sports events, the owner of the world’s most profitable sports and entertainment venues, and under AEG Live, the world's second largest presenter of live music and entertainment events (after Live Nation).[1][2] AEG Live was started in 2002.[3]

On March 14, 2013 Anschutz announced AEG is no longer for sale and that he is changing CEOs. Tim Leiweke (CEO since 1996) left the firm, John Skorjanec, VP of National Media Accounts whose leave of absence, left a temporary void, has returned, and Dan Beckerman is now the person at the top of AEG.[10]

Acquisitions[edit]
December 2000: Concerts West, Los Angeles[11]
March 2001: Goldenvoice, Los Angeles[12]" - Source, Wikipedia


It doesn't say anything about AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips and his contract being terminated.  I'm still trying to figure out how AEG Live bought out Golden Voice in 1999 (first link) if they did not exist until 2002 (second link).

That’s all for now.  I have a ton more information but this is long enough for now.  Looks like the “ring of fire” earthquakes are heating up . . . We remember the 2014 Olympics:

Ring of Fire At the 2014 Olympics




Remember:

"A hydrogen bond is a unique case of dipole force interaction – where a hydrogen atom of one molecule is attracted to an electronegative atom of another. Such bonds can either be intermolecular (occur between molecules) or intramolecular (occur within different parts of a single molecule).

Hydrogen bonds are crucial for all life on Earth for multiple different reasons. Having these bonds disappear would lead to a number of disastrous consequences." - Source, elementsoflife.quora.com


In DNA:

"DNA is structured in a double-helix formation, with the base pairs in the middle surrounded by a sugar phosphate backbone. Hydrogen bonds are critical to the maintenance of this structure – they form between opposite bases and bring stability to the structure.

Without such bonds, DNA would have to exist in either a plasmid or a naked structure – allowing for a multitude of possible genetic variations and disruptions and possibly resulting in an increase in cancerous cells and low life expectancy rates." - Source, elementsoflife.quora.com


This article suggests that DNA can be stable without the hydrogen bonds:

"DNA polymerases specifically insert the hydrophobic pyrene deoxynucleotide (P) opposite tetrahydrofuran (F), an stable abasic site analog, and DNA duplexes containing this nonhydrogenbonded pair possess a high degree of thermodynamic stability. These observations support the hypothesis that steric complementarity and stacking interactions may be sufficient for maintaining stability of DNA structure and specificity of DNA replication, even in the absence of hydrogen bonds across the base pair." - Source, Oxfordjournals.org


The hydrogen bonds give DNA there "twisted" form ad according t o the article on "elements of life", hydrogen bonds are "critical to the maintenance of this structure.

Back on Genesis, Jacob has a dream about a ladder that is set up on the earth with the top of it reaching heaven:

"And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it."


A "LADDER", not a winding staircase.

What would DNA look like without the hydrogen bonds or the "bonds of corruption"?



DNA unfolded 



Remember, Hydrogen bonding causes the "folding" of proteins and DNA.

Jacob saw a ladder, not a twisted stairway.  A twisted stairway resembles the serpent . . . not the ladder - the "simplicity of Christ".

Kundalini – “Wisdom” in the Garden?
No - the "Lie"



 Thank you Father for your Word, and the truth IN it!  Thank you for opening my eyes and for the beauty of your Son, Jesus Christ.  

2 comments:

  1. Amazing . . . Kennedy posted this:

    Psalm 82
    5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
    6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
    7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet - Don't know why your name popped into my head this morning, but . . .

    {{{HUG}}}

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.