Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Holding Onto Heaven

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Holding Onto Heaven


Freedom From the Hive, Part I






My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:   2. That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.   3. For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:

4. But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.   5. Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.


For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession."


I’m willing to wait
Just to see you another day
What I’m waiting for
Will wash this pain away


Making a promise to someone not to go looking for something is not always wise, especially when that thing comes looking for you.  Still, there was no promise not to expose it once it had come.

Lies and those who deliver them; and those who operate under false intentions, false identities and false doctrines have been exposed here before.  If not exposing them leaves others at risk, is it wrong to be silent?

I made a promise to someone not to look for something.  That something however has come looking for me.  Not only has it come looking for me, but that someone I made a promise to is the one that let it in the door.  I am under no obligation to turn my back on God because of others that seek to manipulate.  If someone else has done so, whether their eyes are open or closed on the matter is no longer a concern of mine.  They chose.  All I can do is pray.  I have my own portion in  the battle of Armageddon and I will not let any more of the enemy ride into the gate, regardless of whose horse it rides in on.

Two things this morning caught my attention.  Much more over the weekend but these two things this morning was rather telling: 

First – I had a visit on the blog show up from Denver Colorado.  It was a government office that apparently now works out of Denver instead of Washington D.C.  This reminded me of the 2011 “earthquakes” in Virginia and Denver respectively a day apart from each other, and the rumor that offices were being moved “under the airport” in Denver.

The link they visited was “Michael Jackson Possible Innaugural Event”.  This was published back in January of 2013.  They were only there for a couple of minutes but they downloaded a picture.

The picture they downloaded was this one:


The picture displayed was the illustration of the comparison of the “three strand DNA” compared to the “two strand DNA”.  But what caught my eye on the picture was this:

See what it says up there?  The "Hive Mind".

Where did we last cover this?  On “Denizen Cain”, scroll down to the revelation of the “Baker-Fancher Party Massacre” historically dubbed the “Mountain Meadows Massacre”.  There we discussed the fact that the Mormon militia murdered 150 + members of a migrating party, dressed as Indians so that the Indians would be blamed instead of them – Was this the first “false flag” in the United States?  The massacre took place on September 11, 1857; one hundred and forty four years before the false flag, government operation of fake “Muslim Terrorists” take out buildings one, two and seven of the World Trade Center, and one hundred and fifty-five years before the Bengazi murders – to the day.

Then scroll down to the Utah’s “State Flag” designed by Brigham Young:



And upon this flag is the “bee hive”, under which explanations from the office of the President of the Latter Day Saints –

"Young had an expansionist's view of the territory that he and the Mormon pioneers were settling, calling it Deseret – which according to the Book of Mormonwas an ancient word for "honeybee" – hence the beehive which can still be found on the Utah flag, and the state's motto, "Industry." - Source, Corporation of the President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: "Church History in the Fullness of Times." 1989

- And the global fascination (fascist) philosophy behind the behive

Beehive building – Parliament Building in New  Zealand.
Beehive – Great Mosque of Kairouin, Tunisia
Beehive – Brihadeeswarar Temple, India
Beehive (atop a pyramid) – Chicago’s Metropolitain Tower, Illinois, USA
Beehive – Stained Glass in an Orthodox church, USA
The Beehive – London City Hall, UK
The Beehive – Culver City, California, USA

We haven’t even really tapped the religious buildings yet.  Most of these are municipal buildings in different parts of the world.

Beehive – Salt Lake City, Utah, USA - Brigham Young (Brigham University).
Beehive Tombs – Dongola, Senegal.
Beehive (Pulsing) – Milan, Italy for 2015 Expo.
Beehive, Papal Headress – Vatican, Rome Italy
Beehive Building, “Dome of the Rock”, Jerusalem , Israel
Beehive – Symbol of female diety? Salt Lake City, UT – Several buildings
Beehive – Angkor Wat Hindu Temple, Cambodia


- And the “MasterMason” web site revealed the “doctrine” of the Georgia Guidestones behind the “beehive”:


"
Drones are larger than the worker bees, howeverthey do absolutely nothing to promote the welfare of the hive. They do not gather nectar, make honey or make beeswax. They do not cap off each cell of honey that has been stored nor do they fan the cell to dry the bees wax. They also do not perform any housekeeping tasks toward the common good of their fraternity nor do they educate the younger bees in how to perform the work.

Needless to say, the drones do not worry about having enough honey stored to take the fraternity through the long Winter. The worker bees must feed the drones or the drones would starve and die. The only reason the drones are kept alive by the worker bees is to promote the reproduction within the hive. As you can see, the hive needs very few drones if it is to function properly.

If too many drones have been produced by the Queen Bee, their excess numbers drag down the abilities of the entire hive because each working member has to attempt to care for and feed these non-working members of their fraternity without receiving anything in return.

In the bee world, their excess numbers are internally counted and when the drones numbers exceed their usefulness, the worker bees drag these non-working members of their institution to the front door of the hive where they are left, alone to perish…not because they feel no charity, but simply because for their fraternity to survive, they cannot continue to nourish and support non-working members." – Source, MasterMason.com

The “beehive mind” on the image which was downloaded by a government officer in “Denver” was telling me something.  The other interesting coincidence was this:


knock knock, you’re about to get shell-shocked” is a song/rap by artist “Juicy J” for the new “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle” movie.  That too showed up as a search term that has no common  theme on this blog but still someone punched the words into that search box – not long after “murder clean up” showed up.  A sense of humor is an asset when you see things like this.  You can come up with a pretty good poem or a funny one-liner if you put a few of them together, but I didn’t.  The suggestion was rather timely considering the weekend’s events.

I would love to go into detail about that, I have the information should I ever be called to present it and it may come to that – it all depends on how far God wants me out on that limb and in what capacity He moves to use me.  For now, it is more important that the lesson I learned be shared to you.

There are things God is going to ask you to do that you do not understand.  In some instances, He will put the situation before you to test you.  When you make an offer to God, He will eventually call you on it.

On Thursday night last week, I had a dream.  It wasn’t just a dream, it was a nightmare.  In the dream my husband and I were in a double room that was separated by a wall with a doorway that was minus a door.  I could see him through it.  We slept on single beds in our respective rooms.

The dream begins with me waking up to a strange voice.  My eyes open and I can see in the dim light through the doorway.  My husband is sitting up in bed with his back to me.  The sheets of the bed were crumbled around his waist.  He was wearing a white T-shirt and from what I could tell, his arms were at his sides with his hands somewhere in front of him in the vicinity of his lap.

The strange voice was coming from him.  It wasn’t his voice.  I could not make out most of what he was saying.   The voice I thought at first was coming from in front of him and he was listening to it.  When I noticed that he was ever so slightly rocking back and forth, I realized the voice was coming from him.   I realized he was possessed and for some reason in the dream I was not surprised.  I did however know that I had to say the “strong prayer” in order to get it out of him.

As he rocked back and forth on the edge of the bed, he spoke almost as if a broken chant; like someone who is mentally psyching himself up but someone who had gone mad.  What words I could make out sounded like:

“you put it together . . . like this  . . . can you . . . get it . . . get it . . . let them see”

This is all I could make out before his “chant” digressed into a raspy chain of “ehhhhhhhh . . . . ehhhhhhhhh . . . ehhhhhhhhhh” as his rocking back and forth became more pronounced.

The hairs went up on my arms, the back of my neck and my head.  I slowly laid back down and pretended to be asleep.  A shot of fear went up through me but I knew I was protected.  I just did not want to see what I was seeing so I closed my eyes.  As I laid there, I realized I had to go to the bathroom.  I was hoping I would fall back asleep until daybreak and whatever was up with my husband would pass after I said the prayer. 

I said a strong prayer, but I could not comfortably go back to sleep.  I knew I would have to walk past his bed to reach the bathroom and I did not want to draw attention to myself.  It was at this point I woke up from that dream, I had to go to the bathroom really bad, and I had to walk past my sleeping husband to get there.  That was the thought in my head before I got up and did just that.

That next morning I saw several pieces of anonymous communication coming from various placed on my tracking; one was “murder cleanup” and another was the “knock knock you’re about to get shell shocked”.  But I also received “serenity of the soul” and one other anonymous message which appeared once before exactly a year ago, back in October of 2013 to be exact;  And that message was “God’s gonna do everything he promised”.



God Keeps His Word


That last one calmed my nerves.   When I received it last year, it was a personal message.  Now I was getting it again.

That night I saw a movie and I forget the title of it, but it was based on a true story about a promising teenage surfer who lost her arm to a shark attack.  The movie was given to my husband by someone at work a few weeks back and I had read about the incident, but had never seen the movie.

It was your typical “rise above it” movie, and the girl ends up getting back into the water “almost” winning a surf competition and becoming an inspiration to others; but two things stood out for me in the movie: 

- A lesson on trusting God who can see your struggle from beginning, the purpose and the end and . . .

- Changing the heart of a competitor is sometimes more important than winning.

During one scene the main character said to her friend about the opponent who had cut in front of her for a wave - “at least she treats me like a competitor”

During another scene just before the final competition, her opponent was needling her with verbal jabs.  As the photographers snapped pictures the main character turned to her opponent and said to her “Honestly Molina, I wanted to thank you”.  When her opponent asked her “what for”, the main character replied, “for not letting up on me”.

The two lessons I got out of the movie was that one, and the remembering that in all trials and tribulations, God is not allowing them to punish you; He is using them to build you and refine you.   God may show you what is coming, but he doesn’t show you everything.  There would be no opportunity to exercise your faith if He did.  When you are called, you are “purged” and “refined” like silver - or better:

"For you, God, tested us; you refined us like silver."

See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction."


After the movie I made myself a cup of tea and sat down here on the computer.  When I opened the back office of this web site, I scanned down the keywords entered and I looked again at the message:

gods gonna do everything he promised – scriptures

I had seen this phrase before, minus the “- scriptures”.  I had written about it before, a year ago almost to the day, October 24, 2013 on “In Our Darkest Hour Just Before Dawn”.  When I searched on this back then I had received a search term word for word “gods gonna do everything he promised by Israel”.  I wrote about it on that blog link, in the comments “here”.   I explained it after posting the lyrics to the song “here”.

What was odd about this last year is that I had never posted the song or the title of it on the blog before.  This blog did not show up on the Google search of that phrase and I never even knew the song existed, so neither the title nor the lyrics in part were on the blog.  Someone typed it into the search box on the blog.

Today, a year later after seeing that movie, it showed up again today, this time on a website that included the inspiration for the song – two Bible passages.  I will publish the lyrics again below:

(based on Ephesians 1:7-14, Psalm 126:5)

Verse 1:
The journey's been rough,
Lord, knows it's been tough, but you're still here.
Friends turn their backs and walk away
left you without much to say, but you're still here.

Chorus 1:
God's going to do everything He promised.
Said, the Lord is going to do everything that He promised you.
God is going to do everything He promised,
in just a few days you're going to see Him make a way out of no way for you.

Verse 2:
The battles been long,
but through it all you've been made strong and you're still here.
You didn't think you'll make it through your night,
it's a wonder how you survived, but you're still here.

Chorus 2:
God's gonna do everything He promised,
Said, the Lord's going to do what He promised.
God's gonna do everything He promised,
in just a few days you're going to see Him make a way,
you're gonna see Him make a way...

Bridge:
The God we serve is no liar, He is a promise keeper;
so get ready for your breakthrough, 'cause God is gonna bless you.
They that sow in tears, they're gonna one day reap in joy
Those that sow with tears, they're gonna one day reap in joy, so rejoice...

(Rejoice, rejoice).
(Rejoice, rejoice).

Vamp 1:
Get ready, get ready,
get ready it's harvest time.

Vamp 2:
Are you ready, are you ready
to receive what God promised us?

Vamp 3:
Keep praying, keep praying,
keep praying 'til you see God.

Vamp 4:
Keep hanging on, keep holding on
to your promises, don't let go.

Vamp 5:
He will do it, He will do it,
He will do it 'cause He promised it.

Vamp 6:
Don't give up, don't let go,
what He promised, He will perform.

Don't give up, don't let go,
He will do it 'cause He promised it.

Vamp 7:
Don't give up, go all the way,
you're almost there.


The two Bible verses it is based off of are below:

"In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;   8. Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;  9. Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10. That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:   11. In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12. That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.   13. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,   14. Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory."


"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.   6. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him."

The Psalms passage we did display on the previous blog, “Lord of Hosts” and the precious seed, that because of the Spirit of the Lord we know is not beholden to physical things, neither flesh or blood, because God can raise up the children of Abraham from the stones. 

Israel has been scattered among many people, in the midst of the vessels of the lands and nations; so that when the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and the last witness identified and killed for the Word of God; and the last soul has been cleansed by the blood, every one grasping the truth of the Gospel will be changed and the dead in Christ will be raised first without corruption.

The simple, miraculous and beautiful truth is that God, being who He is in knowledge, purity, power and grace will and has kept his promise to Abraham the Hebrew.  The nations of the earth will be blessed through his seed, and that seed is faith and love of God; a self-sacrificing love. 

Abraham wrote in his heart the blueprint of what would be done for us.  That love which was first written in the heart of God before Abraham was.



"And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.

2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

3 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him."


And Abraham was obedient, and this must have broken his heart, not understanding how the promise God made would be fulfilled if he was being asked to sacrifice his son.  So they went up to Moriah.


"And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?   8. And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

9. And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood.   10. And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.

11. And the angel of the Lord called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.   12. And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.

13. And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.   14. And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen.

Although God told Moses in Exodus 6:3 that He had appeared to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but His name JEHOVAH was not made known to them; Abraham named the place “Jehovahjireh” – In the mount of the Lord it shall bee seen.  God placed on his heart to call the place after His name, when Abraham knew not that it was Indeed named for God.

Most Hebrew sources claim this means “God will provide”.  The Bible verse says “in the mount of the Lord it shall be seen” . . . shortened “God shall be seen”.

Moriah = Moriah (Hebrew: מוֹרִיָּה, Modern Moriyya Tiberian Môriyyā ; "ordained/considered by the LORD")

Ordained/considered by Jehovah.  The story of Abraham and Isaac is the preparation of the seed for the captain of our salvation – Christ Jesus.

And the angel of the Lord called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,   16. And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:

17. That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;   18. And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice."


It was this love that prompted another prayer from me, which I will tell you of very shortly.

Spiritual Warfare is taking place as we speak, for some more than others.  Don’t throw the fight.  Let Abraham be the example you follow in obedience and faith.  Let Jesus be the example you follow in love, grace and obedience.  Remember, we don’t see the workings of God from beginning to end.

God never promised that being purged wouldn’t be painful.  God never told us anywhere in His Word that there was happiness in tribulation but there is joy in standing for the truth.  And Jesus never endorsed any organization, nor did he foretell of any Zion or Jerusalem built by men.  It is the Holy Ghost and fire that baptizes a man, not other men.  You are saved by grace, through faith, not by men through obedience to a cult.  

Israel is scattered until God calls them together.   Israel is not a political movement, it is not a political or geographical nation, it is what God scattered amongst us, in the midst of us if you will call on Christ Jesus to show you who you are.  Genuine love for Christ Jesus awakens it.  Let him increase the seed of Abraham in you

You will know it in your heart if your love for Christ comes first above all else.  You stand for him and he will stand for you before God – He has already died for you.

The deceived have blinded eyes.  The war in heaven takes place within the man child of Revelation 12 – It is also taking place within the midst of you.  The dragon seeks to keep you blinded; only through Christ will your eyes be opened and will you be free.

There is not a servant working with Christ that will not bear the wounds of this battle.  They bear them in truth and in faith knowing we will be restored.  You will not see religious organizations gathering around them to help them.  In most cases they will be trying to silence them either openly or stealthily, in secret and through subversion.

And every single one of them will be exposed and laid bare.

Those servants bearing their wounds do so because they love people as God loves them.  If you are so moved to do so, please pray for them but take the Sword of The Word, which is Truth and the Shield of Faith with you.  God bless you and keep you.

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.   12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;   15. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;   16. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.   17. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:"


Blessed be the Name of the Lord, Blessed be His Glorious Name!




Topics Last Six Weeks




1 comment:

  1. Part II is coming. As you know there are things going on close around me if you have been reading the last couple of months. I should have part II up in the next couple of days. Please be patient. I will get it up sooner if God makes a way for me to do so.

    In the meantime I want you to remember that your strength is in God first. If you hang in there and cling to Him, He will bless you beyond your imagination. I will be talking to you about that next. God's promise is being fulfilled at this moment. You already have access to it. It's called prayer in His Name - in the name of Christ. What He has done for you . . . will make you smile. God bless you and remember who is in charge!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.