Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Last Days Part 3

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, December 1, 2014

Last Days Part 3


A Stirring From The Deep





"Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.   15. Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me."

"Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.   6. Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains."

"When I shall bring thee down with them that descend into the pit, with the people of old time, and shall set thee in the low parts of the earth, in places desolate of old, with them that go down to the pit, that thou be not inhabited; and I shall set glory in the land of the living;"

"Son of man, wail for the multitude of Egypt, and cast them down, even her, and the daughters of the famous nations, unto the nether parts of the earth, with them that go down into the pit."






The message was given me . . . This morning . . .

"Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:"

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven."


Defending A Child

Coming down to the wire
with hooves to the ground
her breathing quickens
without any sound

Traversing the waters
A halo of stars
She's wrestled the demons
she's made it this far

For the Will of the Father
Her throes in birth
In sight of the dragon
who spoils the earth

She knows she will face him
The vision is true
the fight for control
before all is made new

Hell hath no fury
Nor woman riled
Like a mother in combat
defending her child

Protected in his place
The promise was made
a dark room in tears
times ago when she prayed

The time it grows short
And she knows what to do
Suffer her labor
'Til Christ forms in you
For any musician, Bonnie Cox © 2014



"But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you.   19. My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,"

"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:   2. And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.   4. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne."


I know this pain.  So does he.  It is no easy thing to question a child in the process of the birth.  The labor is longer than you thought it would be.  You wonder if the child is breach; will he be turned?  Will he be healthy when he is born?

Will he be right?

Such things are not always within our control.  The sacrifice you made and the promise to God if the child would just be okay is now due; Now your faith will be tested; your trust called upon.

It has been so long, you begin to wonder if there really is a child and all this labor was just something else.  Perhaps they were right and your burden was psychosomatic.  Every symptom, every sign born and bred of overreach or wishful thinking; but then you remember dreams acknowledged by someone who’s never heard them.  You remember the prayer answered that was never spoken aloud. 

You remember mostly others that know that you know, and what they tried to do to take your blessing from you . . .

I saw a man, standing on a road.  I could not see his face.  He was a silhouette against a horizon of light.

His hands hung at his sides; his shoulders were square and it wasn’t clear whether he was facing me or his back was to me, but he wanted me to know he was there.

The road on which he stood was straight.  There was a slight knoll beyond him from which over it the light came.  I was only given this to see for a few seconds.  I wasn’t exactly sure what he wanted, but I know he was waiting.

Other words came to me; some from the past, and some within the last few days.  I was shown previous topics we covered, from the firmament to the declaration, to the veil, to the flood.

Other visions, short but powerfully vivid dreams which had no story or words, only pictures symbolizing desolate houses.  There were people from my past and people I don’t recall ever meeting but were familiar to me.  Today a woman’s face clear as if she were standing in front of me now.  She had light brown, straight hair, brows shaped as if in constant worry and blue-green eyes.  She too was waiting.

I also know that I have struggled with the friction caused by those influencing other members of my household.  I have done my best to keep the peace; but it serves nothing if I’m asked to deny the Lord’s calling because others don’t believe.  If peace demands I deny the calling, then there will be the absence of peace.

I know who he is.   It is not a curse to know, it is a gift.  I didn’t choose him.  It wasn’t I who foretold of his story.  That was decided from the beginning and it has always been in scripture.

There is nothing I can do about that knowledge and I am blessed to have had my eyes opened.  I am blessed to have felt that love and to know it!  I will defend the one who suffered for it and for God’s creation.  I will defend God’s Word although it needs no defending – it defends itself; yet I will stand for it.

I will stand for the name of the house of God.  I will stand for he who has His Name in him.  I will stand for the second child who shall stand up in his stead.

I will stand up for the Word made flesh who is full of grace and truth.  I will stand up for the Word which was in the beginning with God and was God.

I will stand up for he who was taken from prison and from judgment; and I will stand for he who’s face is marred more than any other man, and who’s form is marred more than the sons of men.

I will stand for the one I prayed for, I will stand for he who will overcome.  I will stand for he who will rule the nations with a rod of iron and will sit with Jesus in his throne as He said with His Father.

I know the best is yet to come, and I also know that we haven’t yet seen the worst.  His mind shall change; his soul is not upright in him yet the just shall live by his faith.

I know I want to protect him from the things to come.  I know that I want to shield his heart from what has entered his house and that which will stand in the Holy Place.  I know that I love him despite the things they have conspired to do with his image, his name and his vessel.

I love him because he loved me first.  I love him because I know who he is.  I love him because he knows I am not perfect and he died for me anyway as yet I was still a sinner.

The spirit of he who raised Christ from the dead is the same who told me who he is, is not, yet is.  These things have been tested with scripture and it is true.



Distress of the Nations


I don’t know exactly when the things coming on the earth will befall us, but I know that they are coming.  And I know in scripture it says this:

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;   26. Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."

I do not know when he will stand.  There are only those things in scripture we are told would occur around his appearance.  And we know that the man of sin is revealed first, and we know which vessel they have possessed; and we know he carries a mark.

There is also he who seals the servants of God in their foreheads.  These are they which God set aside; those He would choose to bear the seeds of Israel upon which the house would be built, and to share the Gospel.  From the time of Jesus to the time of the second child who will stand up, instruction and remembrance would be opened to the people.  Those of old that go down into the pit will not see their vision established but it will appear for a time that it has.

God’s creation will testify of him and for those that look for it, they have already seen some of it.

All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

John in his vision, is told by Christ, glorified after his resurrection and ascension into heaven, to write to the angel of the church in Philadelphia of these things.  One of them was of he who overcomes:

"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."

It says this end times servant who overcomes will have written upon him the name of God, the name of the city of God and the Christ’s new name.  It also says he will make him a pillar in the temple of God and he shall go no more out.

He shall go no more out – This is It.



The Signs, The Scriptures of The Chosen Vessel







The Scriptures

The whole book of Ecclesiastes (The Gatherer), but specifically


In August of 2012 we reviewed Daniel, Matthew, 2 Thessalonians and Revelation in “Reviewing Daniel, Revelation, Matthew and 2 Thessalonians”.

In February of 2013, we added Isaiah 52 and 53 to the description of Michael in the Bible, on a blog titled “The Visage of a Man Child”.

In October of 2012, “With the Voice of an Archangel God Speaks” connected and biblically proved that the Archangel Michael and Jesus were the same spirit as determined in Daniel 12:1, Jude 1 and Revelation 12.

In May we learned that the “image” of the “beast” was brought life on a stage in Vegas in “Michael Jackson ONE to Go Down in HIStory” and we coordinated what we learned from the Bible with dreams that I had.

In “Preparation for a World Event”, we coordinated and connected the information surrounding the One World Trade Center, Michael Jackson’s “One” Vegas Show, the “One People’s Public Trust” and their information on DNA. 

And the information in our Bible on DNA was covered on “In Search of Adam” with parts II, III and IV.  And that was after we discovered what “The Book of the Law” is, what it means to the conspiracy against God and you in , “Corruption of the Book”, “Michael Jackson and the Third Temple”, and “I Believe in Miracles”.

From Genesis through Revelation, it has always been about the seed of mankind and the devil’s attempt to rewrite it and make it his.

We know now Jesus’ sacrifice and resurrection was the demonstration not only of unprecedented love, a love that can only come from God; but also the demonstration of the power of The Spirit over flesh.

In January of this year, we breached the veil of understanding in both Zionist Israel’s part in this, and their tactics of hiding things in plain sight.  I’m speaking of the discovery of the Hebrew “vav/waw” letter looking so much like the number 7, and the “number of his name” being plastered on Michael Jackson’s clothing on the blog topic “The Time is Now”.

Michael Jackson Bloodline” reviewed some of the things that were done to Michael, and the purpose for which he was tortured and physically marred his whole life.  That and it’s follow up blog, “The Spirit of God is Living and Powerful” where we evidenced the conjunction global events, Biblical prophecy and the events in the entertainment industry, namely the fan group leaders and hired propagandists of Michael Jackson.

Israel, Jericho, Jerusalem in the USA


Again – The One Who Overcomes


To the church of Ephesus -

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God."

A wholesome tongue is a tree of life, Proverbs 15:4; and yet he opened not his mouth, neither was there any deceit in his mouth, Isaiah 53:7-9.

To the Church of Smyrna -

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death."

In Isaiah 53:9-10 this is he who makes his grave with the wicked and the rich in his death, but his life is prolonged so that the pleasure of God will prosper in his hand.

To the angel of the church in Pergamos -

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it."

Both Joshua and Elijah took 12 stones, one for each of the names of the tribes of Israel, Joshua 4:3-8 and 1 Kings 18:31-32 respectively.  Elijah took his twelve stones and built an alter “in the name of the LORD” and dug a trench around it enough to “contain two measures of seed”.  This wasn’t to grow flowers.  There are two anointed – Zechariah 4:14.

And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira -

"And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:   27. And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: evenas I received of my Father.   28. And I will give him the morning star.

He is named in Revelation 12:4-7 as the man child who is caught up to God before the dragon can devour him; who was to rule the nations with a rod of iron.  He is named in Daniel 12:1 and he is named in Jude 1:9 as he that “letteth” (withholds) the evil from 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 from taking the vessel and possessing it.  He is the sanctuary of strength that is polluted in Daniel 11:31; and he is the sanctuary that will be cleansed in Daniel 8:14.

And to the angel of the Church of Sardis -

"He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels."

The only mention of the white raiment other than Revelation is when the disciples saw Jesus transfigured before them, in the presence of the Spirit of God. (Source)  This is the same who will receive the morning star as Jesus said his Father gave him.

To the angel of the Church of Philadelphia -

"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: andI will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."

This is the new “house for the Name of God” which both David and Solomon corrupted with sins in 2 Kings 23:13, and for which Zerubbabel’s hands had laid the foundation, and would finish it in Zechariah 4:9.  He is the one who will “bear My Name”, and who bore God’s name in Exodus 23:21 , and Acts 9:15.

To the angel of the church of the Laodiceans 

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."

This again satisfies Revelation 12, and Daniel 12:1 and 2 Thessalonians 2 and Matthew 24 and Mark 13, Isaiah 52 and 53, and Ecclesiastes 4:14-16 and Jude 1:9 and Zechariah 4:6’s “not by might or by power but by My Spirit”.

The man child is an angel named Michael, whom Jachin represents which will be the beast who was, is not yet is, and whose soul is not upright in him, but the just shall live by his faith.  He is the pillar in the temple of God who stands strong against him, the angel who withholds the devil from possessing the vessels of God, who is also the great prince; the one who’s mind shall change and who is caught up to God and to his throne.


Endure until the end.  The darkest hour is just before the dawn and “the best is yet to come – you ain’t seen nothing yet”.


Not the vessel – but the bare grain.

When the prophets said the battle was already won, believe it.  There is a reason why the Ark of the Covenant cannot be found.  It is not buried underneath a temple or in a cavern.

"For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:"

There was a woman who used to call me in the early days of the news of his death.  When I told her that he was still alive, she hesitated for a long minute before she spit out “No . . . No, he’s gone”.  In her last conversation with me, she asked me if I knew where he was.

She knows who she is. 

Now I await.  It is December 1, 2014 Gregorian.




1 comment:

  1. I have butterflies in my stomach. It's 1:38 am and I'm sitting here thinking this next thing and I have butterflies . . . what does that mean?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.