Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Humbling of Thyself

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, May 11, 2015

Humbling of Thyself


A Tale of Rejection





Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.   Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.   But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."


The Book of the Scriptures in this day called the Holy Bible is replete with entries by men who were rejected of their fellow men.  Their message was rejected.  Were these letters and writings of the messages of God given by men who were of the world, the scriptures could not have been called ‘Holy’.

Even the most righteous of the sons of men who walked before Christ, were rejected by the majority of their countrymen.  Whatever thoughts I may have had when I left here on the thirtieth day of April were caught up in the purpose for which I believed I was running.

The event of my leaving caused a stir in that I had told no one I was going; not even those to whom I ran knew I was coming.  I do not know why I felt to go other than I felt that God wanted me to go, so I did.  The stirring in my soul was persistent and acute to where I could not sleep.  I knew not where I was going until I was on the road; and those who had previously had fellowship over scripture was where God drew me.

You become acquainted with the pull of the flesh between those who do not want you to go, and He who called you in the first place.  Jesus said –

"Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.   And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,   But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life."

So I had left them, but I had also gone to the familiar.  I saw fellow brethren with whom we had studied scriptures before; and I saw family.  So I had left, but had no road before me after them.  I told them what I had to tell them; and believe me or not they heard the words.

The Lord told Peter and the other disciples that truly no one had forsaken brethren, sisters or father or mother for his name's sake, yet the disciples had; perhaps not in their heart, but physically they had followed Jesus away from family.

"And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.   And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first."

Now I had returned home after three days; and had I not heard these words from my youngest child which told me from whom the message came, I might still be there or somewhere else.  He said to me, "I know you are doing what you believe God wanted you to do; and I'm not saying you shouldn't, but the son in me is telling you to go home".

The son in me . . .

He had never phrased anything he said to me like that in the past, and so I went home.  That travel helped me cut my teeth on telling someone face to face the conviction of who the son of man is.  I heard rejection; but I also saw in the face of the recipient of the message an understanding of the temple of the body; and of the Spirit behind the letter of the Word.  A seed was planted – the rest is under the control of God.

No experience is wasted.  God tests you.  My heart fought to hear His will during this experience.  The day after I returned home I spent in a quiet room of the house on the floor asking His forgiveness for keeping quiet and telling an untruth to cover my escape.  The tears flowed and an answer was received in the way of Romans 8; which seeks to remind the elect that neither death nor life, nor principalities or powers, nor things present or things to come nor any other created thing can separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus.

The letter to the Romans in that chapter begins "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

Paul also told us –

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."

It is through this writing of Paul that we learn that the elect are those who cry Abba, Father; and “Abba” is the love of Christ which source is the Father. 

In that same chapter of Romans, verse 19 we learn about the manifestations (revealing) of the sons of God:

"For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God."

Manifestation of the sons of God is the revealing of who they are.  Those that are called “sons of God” according to Paul are those who through the Spirit can call “Abba, Father”, 1 John 3:1, Galatians 4:6

One of them is Michael, who is revealed in his time – Daniel 12:1, 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8.

Jesus was seen in the scriptures to be the first to call “Abba, Father”, while crying in the garden for God to let the cup pass from him, if it were God’s will.  Jesus was the first son of man to perfectly exercise the will of the Father, for the love of Him, and the love of others.  This was because he was “The Word made flesh” – John 1:14.

Jesus was the firstborn from the dead; he whom makes a way for us and makes straight every crooked way.  Those whom God chooses are the firstfruits.  It is they who are the elect that are given the Holy Ghost and teach the truth to others.  It is those that God has set aside which John is told is the hundred and forty-four thousand whom through time have brought the multitude to heaven by teaching the Word given them, and the name of Christ.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.   For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.   What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"

It is the Spirit that enables us to cry “Abba, Father”, Romans 8:15.  Do you know what this means?  It is not merely a word.  It is Abba that is the love of Christ which comes from the Spirit sent in his name, which is the Holy Ghost (John 7:39).  The Holy Ghost is the comforter which teaches us all things of Him (John 14:26).

Abba is the “Spirit behind the letter”.  It is the “intention” to that kind of love expressed to God for the benefit of another.  It cannot be faked or uttered in vain.  It is in you or it is not.  Its source can only be the Holy Ghost.  It is that moment that you are completely broken and the rebuilding begins.

We learned that the word describing or naming self-sacrificing love in the Syriac is ubba, (source, Syraic Studies/God is Love).  The mark above the /h/ denotes its silence.  In Aramaic Babylonian it is reported the word is “hooba”.  In the Bible, it is “Abba”.  This is truth for the Spiritus Lenis from which the Aleph is based, is the “absence of the voiceless glottal fricative /h/” from the beginning of a word” (all words).  It is the “breath of God/breath of Life” which is the light of men.

"Love in its essence is spiritual fire," Emanuel Swedenborg

What stronger love is there, that would cause one to cry to God and ask for the pain of another? (John 15:13)  What stronger love is there which would cause that same person to cry all the day after realizing that prayer connected them to Christ?

It is a fire understood by no one but he who has been called by it; yet it is that love which will restore creation; and from which the seed came to be sown then from the first fruits again planted, to be harvested in the end days.

It is also that love that separates those called from the world.  Instead of spending unprofitable efforts to making oneself acceptable to the “world” to receive you, understand as Isaiah had to, that most will not. 

And for those that know the son of man and are called to reveal him? 

"Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."

"Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake."

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you."

And finally I understood what it is I have been fighting against when I should not be fighting against it, but understanding it for what it is.  It is not so much the Word Abba being called out – it is through the Spirit which causes us to cry out to God to give them someone elses pain that puts the “A” in you or the “Spirit of the letter”.



Spirit of the Letter

Without the Aleph in “Abba”, we have beit, which without the life which is the “light of men”, is a desolate house (Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15).

Since we are told that “the one word that fulfills all the law” is “love” (Galatians 5:14, Romans 13:10,) we know that Jesus, the “Word made flesh” (John 1:14) is that Word.

Do You Want To Know What Love Is?


I know what love is.  I also know the closer one gets to it, the bigger a threat one becomes to those shutting up the kingdom of heaven from men.  It’s not right and it’s not fair but that is the way of this time before the end.  The truth as a result becomes the victim of mistaken identity while those with the most to lose on exposure constantly change coats and hats.

God is love, 1 John 4:8.  His Word is truth, John 17:17.  Jesus, being the Word made flesh, which is Love, is “The Amen”, Revelation 3:14.

The “Amen”, the “Abba” and the “Eli” all contain the Aleph.

Removal of the Aleph changes things:

“Amen/Emet” means “Truth” minus Aleph = Men (Mn) Men/met means death.
“Abba” means “Self-sacrificing love” minus Aleph = B (beit means house)
“Eli” (what Jesus called God) minus Aleph = Lie

A kingdom is no kingdom without life.  Without the Aleph there is no Spirit; and without the Spirit there is no light and therefore no life.  Abba without the Aleph is a vessel or “house” without love; a soulless body without light.

On “At The Mouth Of The Dragon” toward the end I had posted this:

The Redeemer was sent to “Babylon” for our sakes – Isaiah 43:14

Jesus redeemed us from the “curse of the law”, being “made a curse for us” – Galatians 3:13.

The curse enters the house of the thief and he who swears falsely by the name of the Lord – Zechariah 5:4.  It will consume it with the stones and the timbers thereof.  Because of the day of the Lord is nigh upon them and you know what withholdeth – 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8.  What they have done shall be done unto them – Obadiah 1:15.

If he wasn’t the vessel chosen to bear The Name, they would have never sought him out to pollute his sanctuary.  For we know by Jacob that the vision of the ladder to heaven with the angels ascending and descending on it in Genesis 28 is the very same son of man whom the angels ascend and descend upon in John 1:51.

No one comes to the father but by Christ, John 14:6.  The ladder to the morning star is none other than Christ, who now gives the morning star -Revelation 2:28.  Therefore, this is why they sought him, and why their theft will fail.

There is no independence from God without bondage to the lie.  And the Lie is “Eli” minus the Aleph.  And without the Aleph which is the “Amen” there is death.

If he wasn’t the vessel chosen to bear The Name, they would have never sought him out to pollute his sanctuary.  The dragon was looking for the man child in Revelation 12.  According to the now deceased John Todd Collyns, the “men of old, men of renown” had “found Adam”, and they planned to put him on the throne of God.

They were looking for the son of man, and they found him.  What did Paul say about those who would look for the son of man?

"For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.   And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation."



Taking It To The Next Level


It was a scary weekend, leaving the way I did, wondering where I was going to go, where I would start, who would take me in.  The teachers of time past traveled alone except those that went with Jesus.  I believed that I had failed, even though I prayed.  And even though I was sent back home, I still felt I was to go.  Perhaps it was to see if I would?

During my time up north, I spoke to the person I felt God wanted to know, and he did not believe everything I told him, but we broke some ground.  While I do not count male or female being a handicap, those following the letter of the law will.

It was also much time where it was just me and God.  Praying with no distractions or negative air did not give me the answers I expected; but He did show me something I had not seen before.

We had talked about the Aleph.  In Syriac its shape is the ‘Y’ lying on its side.  You might ask what this has to do with the word for self-sacrificing love and the spiritually expressed “Abba, Father”.  During the time alone in the hotel room, God showed me a road.

Upon coming home, I was full of anxiety because I had told no one I was leaving; and I had gone for three days.  Nothing would ever be the same as it was.

On the way home, after seeing that billboard on I-77 which said “Jesus says – ‘I still love you . . . I do!’”, I knew something had happened.  I just wasn’t sure exactly what it was.

The day after I returned home and the air had been cleared from the emotions, I saw a message online that said “Its time to take things to the next level”.  Upon seeing that I remembered an article written here a few years back consisting of a similar title: “2,000 Watts, Taking It To The Next Level”.

I scanned down through the article and lifted part of it to quote here.  I highlighted the passages pertinent to what He had to teach me that weekend I was “on the lam”:

In one of my dreams, all I had to do was reach out and touch him, Jesus; and I was lifted up with all the heaviness leaving me . . . everything that was keeping me from him dissolved.

Michael’s song “You are my life” is such a song that reminds me of that dream.  You don’t endure what Michael has endured and still be able to express that kind of love for everyone that he had.  That is what pulled him through.

There is a video that reminds me of the struggle we all go through, trying to find the light, the truth – while everything in the world is pulling us away from love.  It is a very moving, emotional creation.  I cry every time I see this.  So many children battling, so many of us struggling when we do not have to.  He’s already done it for us.


Lifehouse Skit

I don’t know if this was Michael, but I can certainly picture it and I can feel it.  Because I know in 2005, that was me and I wasn’t a kid.  I was a woman just cresting the age of 40.  I didn’t drink but I had been through everything else.  And when you are pinwheeling to keep from going over the edge and you want to go over but find your soul is fighting against you when you just want to let go, it is then when you hear His voice.


It was below this that the film Michael did for “Earth Song” was posted; and he who posted it intermingled the images with that of the film “The Passion Of The Christ”.

Earth Song

Through all this I was looking for a sign for God to tell me to move on something, when all along I had been moving exactly where and how He wanted me to move.

God gives us gifts and talents for a reason.  We are not supposed try to be someone else, to deliver the message any other way than in the area of influence, with the medium with which He gifted us to express that message.

Michelangelo painted, Michael Jackson wrote and sang songs, David wrote poetry, others sculpt or speak, or heal or prophecy or empower people, design structures or to teach; all God gifts and all God uses.  God knows us and chooses us before He forms us, for that which He sanctifies us:

"Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,   Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

Psalms 91 was a message by David I was meant to see shortly after I was to return home.  It begins talking about the “secret place”:

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.   I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.   Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.   Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;   Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.   Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.   Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.   For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.   They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.   Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.   He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.   With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation."


The tribulation is not for the wicked.  They will be given run of the earth during those times.  The tribulation and its purpose is to separate the godly from the godless.  It is a wake up period for those who are asleep and it is a time of choice.  The goats will placed to the left and the lambs to the right.

The tribulation will separate the wheat from the tares, and the thoughts and intents of the heart will be tested.  The elect are especially afflicted, to purify them and make them white.

Scripture tells us that the elect will be kept from the hour of temptation; they know their God.  They will recognize the temptation for what it is and their hearts will be walled against it.  It does not mean they will never face temptation . . . even Jesus endured temptation and none are better than him, and not the elect either.

Let not anyone talk you into believing tribulation will not be for the elect.  This is God’s refining and trying of them.  Without trial, there is no perfecting of obedience and faith.

Paul also taught us we should rejoice that we are worthy to suffer for Christ’s name and the Word of God, because it means we are chosen out of the world to know Him.

Upon the coming home, I knew I would face further restraints and I was not disappointed.  It did not matter.  I learned that I feared God and displeasing him more than displeasing anyone else.

Truth does not have to be sacrificed during the act of exercising that perfect love.  That love that came from Christ and in origin, God is what frees you from everything that seeks to change you or take you down.

You know what that love is; you know the word for it in the Bible spoken by Christ and through the Holy Ghost the apostle Paul.

You know the “Spirit of the letter” that represents it; and you know that Christ was that Word in the flesh.

You know the only way to the Father is through Christ Jesus.  You know it is he on which the angels ascend and descend; and you know that it is Jesus who gives the morning star to he who overcomes.

Remember, the devil had a five-point plan.  His ultimate goal is to sit in the throne of God and be worshiped as God:

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:   I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.   Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

Each son of man has been tempted with the same, ever since the garden of Eden.   The spirit who works in the “children of disobedience” are promising the same lie still today.

The devil wants the throne.  He wants the morning star. 

There is only one way to the Father and that is through Christ, who gives the morning star to he who overcomes.

What the devil planned after the defeat by Christ in his resurrection, was to go after the “second child who shall stand up in his stead” – a man child with the light of Christ in him.

This is why “he who letteth will let until he is taken out of the way” (“caught up to God and to his throne” – Rev. 12:3-6) and “that evil is revealed” – 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8.

She who reveals him (he is made manifest) and warns the elect is she who travails in birth until Christ is formed in him (Revelation 12:1-5, Galatians 4:19).  Until then he is the beast that was, is not yet is, Revelation 17:11.

The man child has been here.   And like David, he wrote poetry, songs (Psalms) and he sang.  He sang of salvation, of love and justice.  He sang to God and he sang to and of the love of Christ.  He also sang of the lie and the beast, the number and of his affliction.

I had never heard the song below that appeared before me one day just a few days ago.  It appeared as just a title, “Michael Jackson Looking Through The Window lyrics”.  I didn’t know it was a “Jackson5” song.


"Lookin' through the windows
The window to your heart
Oh baby, yeah
I can see it's cloudy
The rain's about to start

Lookin' through the windows
(Lookin' through the window)
It seems I caused your fears
Yeah, yeah, yeah
And that little doubt, girl
(And your little doubt, girl)
And now it's bringing tears
(And it's bringing tears)

(Remember)
Just remember whatever makes you feel that way
Don't you worry 'cause I'm gonna stay
Right by your side
(By your side)
To keep on lookin' through the windows
Lookin' in your eyes"

Maybe they didn’t know back then that the tears were needed.  Comfort breeds complacency while we are in this world.  Our home is not here.  The trials and travail in this life tell us that the Spirit is still with us.

If the Spirit that enabled you to cry out “Abba” to the Father is in you, expect to be separate from the world.  Be thankful you have the truth, and tell it without reserve.

Tell them boldly, “I found the sword”.










2 comments:

  1. Answer:

    "Watching you when you sleep, when you’re in bed
    I’m underneath
    You’re trapped in halls, and my face is the walls
    I’m the floor when you fall, and when you scream it’s ‘cause of me"
    http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/michaeljackson/threatened.html

    He told you . . . why are you asking me?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.