Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Made In His Image

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Made In His Image



Shakullinë Ouránios Thólos?






And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree."


If the host of heaven are dissolved and the heavens rolled together as a scroll, will we see it?

If God created the firmament which would divide the waters above it from the waters below it, and called it heaven, is this firmament something solid that can be rolled up?

If we are made in the image of God; and the "tabernacles" were made according to the pattern shown Moses on the mount, is there also a "firmament" within us?

Many references have come up regarding the "firmament".  The urgency seems to have increased. But it led me through an interesting path through the scriptures.

As I awaited the direction and words to write, several dreams came to me over the course of several days.

These dreams that were sent to me are rather short but symbolic.   They began several days ago beginning from this past weekend through the twenty-first day of December.  There are four total; the last I will share with you further along in the topic.

Dream #1

I am talking with someone on the internet about the book of the law.  As I am preparing a response, a “friend request” comes on the “Facebook”, which is where I typed my response.

The name of the person was nothing more than an alias and the avatar image looked like a robot head but black with antennai which were crossed, like an “X”.  The image resembled a cartoon version of the “R2D2” robot from “Star Wars”, but it was black instead of white and metallic.

I clicked on the “friend request” and went back to my comment, but immediately a “private message” notification appeared from this same identity.  The “alias” name was “Agent X”.

I clicked to open the “private message” to read it.  As soon as I saw the words “I told you not to let me back in”, the whole browser window appeared to be disappearing in little bite-sized chunks, like invisible “Pac-man” characters were eating it.  I tried to delete the private message, then the friend request to reverse it, but I could not stop it.  I reached over to do a manual shut-down of the hard drive when I woke up.

“Agent X” – bearing crosses and the “Y” and the “X” chromosome came to mind.  I wondered what it meant.  Y = represents the original "Aleph" and the "X" is that they turned it into from the "Ayin" (the other "silent" Hebrew letter).

Dream #2

I’m not sure from where I came but I had a feeling that I drove from a camp site to the parking lot of a large shopping mall.  I also had the feeling that my mother was with me, but there was no voice from her. 

As I sat in the vehicle, all I remember thinking was “I don’t want to be here.  I REALLY do not want to be here”. 

I opened the door and stepped out.  I had no interest in the mall.  I had no interest in shopping.  I didn’t want this life and I walked.

I walked through the rows of cars until the parking lot became more vacant toward the back of the complex.  I continued to walk until my feet touched grass and I walked until the line of trees preceding the woods were before me.

I walked into the wood and found myself on a trail.  I began to jog along this trail.  It was basically straight, but there were hills and dips.  I continued as the terrain changed a bit.  To my right was an incline that went up a steep slope.  To my left a slope downward just as steep.  Through the trees down the slope to my left I could see water and I remembered the flood.

I began to run.  I ran up and down the peaks and dips on the trail.  As I ran I felt stronger.  As I ran I felt healthier.  As I ran I felt newer.

I ran and ran.  I felt as I could go forever, but ahead, I saw a very steep ramp.  The trail ended in a ramp that came to the edge of a dock that looked like a warehouse.  I could see light and I could see people moving vessels from one side to the other, past my scope of vision beyond the opening.

I ran as hard as I could to clear the lip of the warehouse opening at the top of the ramp.  As my hands found purchase on the floor of the bay doors, three or four people came to assist me.  They were smiling and friendly.  I heard one of them saying “we were waiting for you” but he never opened his mouth.

As they pulled me up, I felt weightless.  I saw the inside of the massive room and every manner of vessel, container, lamps and such were they moving from one side to the other.  One came and told me “These are the vessels we saved from the flood” and I awoke.

I know what this dream was telling me; not only about the end that comes with a flood that Jesus revealed in the Gospels, but also I was coming to the end of “my wilderness”.

Dream #3

I came out of my bedroom as my husband was coming home from his church.  I heard elevated voices and wondered what the urgency was in their speech.  As I opened the door, I saw a woman sitting on the edge of our long sofa.  She was an older woman with grayish hair, unkept.  At her feet next to the sofa were two full-sized trash bags filled with what I had accurately guessed was her clothing.

My husband was telling my mother that this woman was from his church, she was going through a hard time and she would be staying with us for while, until she could get herself together.

I looked at the woman who did not look at me.  I told her “It’s not you, but the church.  He did not even ask me first”.

My thoughts in the dream were that this woman wasn’t really homeless, and if she were, it was a construction of a situation to again infiltrate this house.  I thought to myself, “with all the monied people that are members of that organization and attend that branch, they saddle my husband with this responsibility?

I awoke remembering the suspicion and it made me on guard that they were not quite done here.


This dream prompted the thought after I awoke, that I was to expect more efforts by this organization.  They are still trying to get into the house, perhaps more than they already have.  I am not afraid, just aware.  I am not sure how the elements of these dreams will fit in, but some of them connect to elements in other dreams.  

Dream number four we will cover further down, because it references the topic at hand.


The "Scroll" of the Firmament



A prophecy given Isaiah is repeated in the Revelation of Jesus Christ given to John.  The descriptions are the same and it reminded me of my dream about the Golden Cord when I was still a young girl that I shared with you:

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places."

In Genesis the description of heaven is given as such:

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.   And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

And further in verse fourteen, the description of the “host” of heaven; the stars, which are the lights, which are the angels described in Job and Revelation:

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:"

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."

The description of the firmament we’ve covered before, and the intent of the word suggests a solid object or element.  God called the firmament “heaven”.  But what shall we see when the heaven is rolled together like a scroll?

Jesus tells us that the kingdom doesn’t come with observation:

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

If the Kingdom of God is within us, how then will the heaven roll together like a scroll and the stars fall?  How will “every eye see him” if the kingdom is within us?

"And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.   Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."

What is the firmament?  It’s not an expanse.  The word “firmament” does not define an “expanse”, it defines a “solid”.

Terra firma is a Latin phrase meaning "solid earth" (from terra, meaning "earth", and firma, meaning "solid").  - Source, Wikipedia

The suffix "ment" is usually added to a word to denote an action, resulting state, or indicating state, condition, or quality as in the product of an action. - Source, Dictionary.com

firmament then is the "resulting action", "condition" or "state" of being made "solid".

In the beginning, God created the "firmament" to "divide the waters from the waters".  And the firmament divided "the waters below the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament” – Genesis 1:6-20.  He called the “firmament heaven”.



Ezekiel’s Firmament





In another prophet’s book, the “firmament” is compared to a “crystal”:

And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above."

The "likeness" of the firmament upon their heads (of the living creature) was as the color of the terrible crystal.  Under the firmament, Ezekiel saw this:

And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies."

Under the firmament were wings of the cherubim, straight, one toward the other just as they are over the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant. They each had two on one side and two on the other side of their bodies. 

There was a "voice from the firmament that was over their heads", says verse 25, when they had stood and had let down their wings.  Verse twenty six describes what is above the firmament:

And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it."

Above the firmament and the heads of the living creatures was the likeness of a throne and the likeness of a man above upon it.  It is here also that the first mention of the "color" of this "crystal" (terrible crystal?).  In every sense the word “likeness of” is used.  Remember the “figures of the true, which are in heaven” Paul instructed us on in Hebrews 9:24.

What were the living creatures?

The next mention of the firmament by Ezekiel is in chapter ten:

Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne."

The detail in this chapter describes a man in linen being instructed to go "in between the wheels (the spirit of the living creature was in the wheelsEzekiel 1:20-21), under the cherub to fill his hand with the coals of fire from between the cherubs.  The "cherubims stood on the right side of the house" it says in verse three, when the man went in.

In both these chapters of Ezekiel, the elements of the cherub/cherubim, four wings; two per side of the cherubim; the wheels that turned not when they followed the cherubim; the “wheel within a wheel”, and the spirit of the living creatures which was in the wheels.

Both chapters mentioning the “firmament” in this way is also mentioned by Ezekiel the river “Chebar”:

Chebar -
"The masculine noun כביר (kabir), which denotes an item of unknown qualities, possibly a quilt or net or something like that (see the noun מכבר, makber, below). This word occurs only in 1 Samuel 19:13 and 19:16, where Michal deludes Saul's officers by placing the household idol in David's bed, with at its head a כביר (kabir) made of she-goat (and thus probably goat's hair; the word for goat is עז, 'ez).
The feminine noun כברה (kebara), denoting a sieve. This noun is used only in Amos 9:9, where grain is sifted.

The masculine noun מכבר (mikbar), which appears to denote a grate or lattice-work that surrounded the greater altar of the tabernacle.

For a meaning of the name Chebar, NOBSE Study Bible Name List appears to stick to the meaning of to intertwine for our verb and translates our name with Joining (apparently taking it to be the Euphrates' tributary)." – Source, Abarim Publications

In the name “Chebar” we find a familiar description:  Net – what the disciples were using to catch fish when Jesus says “I will make you fishers of men”.  A sieve: God said “I will sift Israel as corn in a sieve and not a drop will fall to the earth”.  And the “grate” or “lattice-work”:  “Ahaziah fell down through the lattice in his upper chamber”. Lattice is also associate with “windows” in the “house” or “temple”.  And the pillars of the temple of Solomon had chapitars upon them of brass, with nets of checkerwork; one which he named “Jachin” and the other he named “Boaz”:

"For he cast two pillars of brass, of eighteen cubits high apiece: and a line of twelve cubits did compass either of them about.   And he made two chapiters of molten brass, to set upon the tops of the pillars: the height of the one chapiter was five cubits, and the height of the other chapiter was five cubits:

And nets of checker work, and wreaths of chain work, for the chapiters which were upon the top of the pillars; seven for the one chapiter, and seven for the other chapiter."

At the river Chebar, Ezekiel is there among the captives.  Do you understand now where Ezekiel was?



The Stones of Fire

In the book of Ezekiel chapter 28, the Lord tells Ezekiel to take up a parable against the King of Tyre (Tyrus in the Greek).  In this lamentation, Ezekiel is told that the King of Tyre was in the Garden with God, and that he “walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire”. 

The Lord also forwards through Ezekiel that the King of Tyre was the “anointed  cherub that covereth”.  He “walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire”.

Back in chapters 1 and 10 of the book of Ezekiel, the cherub was in the “living creature” who’s “spirit was in the wheels”.  They moved up and down and did not turn as they went.  There were two cherubs, each with four wings, two on each side of their bodies.  In Ezekiel 10:10 it says “they four had one likeness” – in relation to the four wheels, and “as if one wheel had been in the midst of a wheel”.

The wheels went where the cherubim went.  They moved up and down but they turned not as they went.  Remember where the spirit of the creatures is found?

"And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels."

The spirit of the “living creatures” – in the wheels.

“The Spirit is life” – Romans 8:10
The Life of the flesh is in the blood” – Leviticus 17:11

What then is the “wheel within the wheel, in which is the spirit of the living creature?  Any doubt that this is within the living?

In Ezekiel; verse 2 of chapter 10, the voice in the firmament tells a man in linen to go in “between the wheels, even under the cherub and fill thy hand with the coals of fire”.  Under the cherub, between the wheels is where the “coals of fire” are, from which the man in linen went and came out to scatter the coals of fire on the “city”.

The “coals of fire” are the very “stones” of fire that the “cherub” in Ezekiel 28 named “King of Tyrus” walked up and down in the midst of, as described in the vision of Ezekiel 10.  An extra-biblical description of a cherub is this:

cherub (n.) Look up cherub at Dictionary.com
late 14c. as an order of angels, from Late Latin cherub, from Greek cheroub, from Hebrew kerubh (plural kerubhim) "winged angel," perhaps related to Akkadian karubu "to bless," karibu "one who blesses," an epithet of the bull-colossus. Old English had cerubin, from the Greek plural.

The cherubim, a common feature of ancient Near Eastern mythology, are not to be confused with the round-cheeked darlings of Renaissance iconography. The root of the terms either means "hybrid" or, by an inversion of consonants, "mount," "steed," and they are winged beasts, probably of awesome aspect, on which the sky god of the old Canaanite myths and of the poetry of Psalms goes riding through the air. [Robert Alter, "The Five Books of Moses," 2004, commentary on Gen. iii:24]

In the opening of Ezekiel in chapter one, these cherubs first appeared to him by the river “Chebar”. 

"As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.   And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.   The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went."

If we were to look at the “book of the law” within us top down, or even bottom-up with the eyes God gave Ezekiel . . .

Side and top view


Moving it would look like this:


We did cover this lightly some years ago, back in 2011.  Because this “design” is in everything in creation, from the microscopic DNA that is in every thing to the spiral of the solar system and the galaxies.

Ezekiel reveals much about us, and about the temple that has been profaned.  It reveals much about the sanctuary of God.  DNA resembles something else:

Does it not resemble this?




I found stills from news clips and the movie “Twister”:

The “Wheel in the middle of a wheel”
From the side would look something like this




The “living creatures” and the “cherubs” in Ezekiel’s opening vision: From where did they come?



"And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man."

Ezekiel describes the whirlwind as a “great cloud, and a fire infolding itself” . . . much like this:



But we see no fire within our DNA, do we?  Thinking upon this and wondering if God saw my thoughts, this verse was opened to me:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;   Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

The word “invisible” only appears five times in the Bible, including the verse above in the book of Romans.  Three more of those verses are in direct relation to God:

"Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:"

"Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen."

"By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible."

God is invisible.  Spirit is invisible.  I wanted to share this in the scripture with you because it is here I wanted to tell you about the fourth dream:

Dream #4

I stood in a house and there were others there.  There was a room and in the center of the room was a pillar of fire.  We were inside a circle of a room and the levels went up but I could not give you detail because I was focused on the fire.

As I watched the fire the word “whirlwind” came to me.  I turned and I was let out of the door.  As it shut behind me, a voice came from everywhere and said “You are made in the image of God”.




When I awoke, I opened the book of Ezekiel and began reading.  Many references to the “firmament” also are included in the description of the living creatures.

Since Paul taught us in the letter to the Hebrews that Moses was to make the tabernacle and all things within it according to the pattern God showed him on the mount in Hebrews 8:5.

Paul further taught us that the patterns of the things in the heavens should be purified, but that the heavenly things purified with better sacrifices than those.

"And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.   It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:"

Christ died once to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself; and Christ was offered once to bear the sins of man.  Then to those who look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

"Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;   For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:   So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation."

We are figures of the true.  We are made in the “image of God”:

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

"Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. "

We are made in the image of God.  Not of flesh, because each of us has a difference in hair, in eye color, skin and tone, likeness and shape.  But as the four creatures with the four faces had one likeness, so do we in the image of God and the kingdom within us.



The Firmament and the Veil

In Ezekiel 1:22, the “likeness of the firmament” that is stretched out above the heads of the creatures was as the color of the “terrible crystal”.  Under it were the wings of the cherubim stretched out toward one another in verse twenty three.

A voice came out of the firmament in verse twenty five; and in verse twenty six above the firmament was the likeness of a throne.  This throne was as the appearance of a sapphire stone (a crystal?).  Upon the “likeness of the throne” was the “likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it”.

This would explain the “blue” of the sky, since nothing else does.  This He also created.  The patterns of the things shown to Moses on the mount were the likeness of the things made on earth.

This is the “likeness” of the living creatures.

The word “firmament” appears fifteen times in the King James Bible; five of those times in Ezekiel alone.

In the beginning, in Genesis it appears seven times.  However, this is not the likeness of the firmament, but the description of the creation of the firmament itself.

The firmament divides the waters from the waters – Genesis 1:6

God made the firmament and divided the waters under the firmament from the waters above the firmament – Genesis 1:7.

 God called the firmament “heaven” – Genesis 1:8.

God spoke into existence “lights” in the firmament of heaven.  They would divide day from night; be for signs and seasons, days and years – Genesis 1:14.

The lights in the firmament were to give light on the earth.  God “set them in the firmament” – Genesis 1:15 - 17.

God said to let the waters bring forth the moving creature that hath life, and the birds the fly in the open firmament of the heaven – Genesis 1:20.

David describes the firmament that shows God’s “handiwork” and the “firmament of His power” in his PsalmsDaniel is told that “they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament” and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever.

There are “windows” in the firmament as we learn in Genesis 7:11 that the fountains of the deep were broken up and the windows of heaven were opened; and that not only water can fall from them , but blessings according to Malachi 3:10.

In heaven, the firmament separates the waters from the waters.  It is the heaven above which God’s throne sits.

In the living creatures, it is the “likeness” of the things in heaven.  It is the place above the heads of the living creatures; and above the wings of the cherubim that are stretched out toward one another.

What is the “firmament” within us?  Is it what I was shown?

"Finally her eyes met his.  He had eyes like a lizard, yellowish in color, with pupils that were of a cat.  She felt her knees would give way.

Slowly, that thing lifted its arm strait, pointing one finger toward her.  The nails were yellow, thick and long.  He began to laugh and the sound, though low, filled the room.

The girl began backing up, but the thing met her step for step.

Something touched her head, the end of which rested on the center of her forehead.  She jumped and looked up.

It was the golden cord.

She noticed that the thing hesitated. The look in its eyes almost gave her the impression for a second, that it had a soul.  She slowly reached up, watching it.  It moved its arm toward her, motioning for her to stop, “no…” it whispered.  She was reminded of the old real estate agent and his threat.  Was she in grave danger?  Was there impending doom?  Was this the right time?

Was she the one?

A moment of uncertainty and he advances, giving her the cue for her to reach up with every bit of faith she has and pull the cord that before was forbidden.

As she pulls the cord, the ceiling came apart and disintegrated.  Brilliant light overtook everything, dissolving the room and the cloaked one. Soon his screams disintegrate as well, leaving the girl paralyzed and blinded by the countenance of His presence." - 1980 Dream posted on February 2011.

Paul knew a man caught up to the third heaven in 1 Corinthians 12:2.  He did not know whether he was in the body or out of the body, only God knew.

Paul also told us about the “second veil” in Hebrews 9:2-5.  He described the first tabernacle that was made (after the pattern of the things shown to Moses on the mount) which was called the “sanctuary” with the candlestick, the table and the shewbread.

Paul then told us “after the second veil” is “the tabernacle which is called the holiest of all”.






Second veil?  Third Heaven?
Water above the Firmament?


We were made in his image.  It is this image which angers the evil one.  It is the children of iniquity that have labored to “make a name” for themselves in the book of the law, in place of the Name of The Lord.

The “image” in which we were made was not of the flesh but of something deeper.  It was why Jesus had to come in the flesh, to save us from the curse of it.  It is not the letters that make up the law but the Spirit within it.  It goes back to God who gave it when the flesh returns to dust.



That “image” is protected by a code written within us that they can not break.  But they have tried.  They are going to get closer to success then they have ever been.

Egypt is at our doorstep; and Babylon will stand in him before the house is cleansed.

Please Continue to "A Coat Dipped In Blood"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.