Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: A Word Within

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A Word Within



Shedding the Filthy Garment






"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.   And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not."

Paul’s words to us seem rather harsh don’t they?  Where did Paul get the authority to judge these people in such a way?  He was not Jesus – so where did he get the authority?

Paul spoke of the false prophets and false teachers among them.  There is no reason to believe that these would cease at any time before the end.  They bring in damnable heresies, he said, even denying the Lord that bought them.

Would this include the majority of “Christ-teaching” churches that observe pagan holiday’s because they attached “Christ” to the name of it?  Would this include those organizations that condemn the very churches that incorporated these pagan rituals into “Christian” observations?

What would make men hold on to such “traditions of men” if they knew the scriptures revealed the deception?  And why would such “teachers” promote any idea that the Holy Ghost is only a product of institutional learning?  This I am afraid, is what is leading most of the Christian churches today.  If it were not so, none of the letters John was told by Jesus Christ to write to the churches in Revelation would have been necessary.

Does Jesus reserve authority to men who have been "noselled in heathen learning eight or nine years and armed with false principles, with which he is clean shut out of the understanding of the Scripture."?  This was the experience of  William Tyndale who's translations make up most of the King James Bible.  Were the prophets of the Bible chosen and anointed only after degrees were earned in which approval of men was verified to teach scripture?

Does the Holy Ghost at any time seek the approval of men before gifting he whom Christ chose?

The way of the truth is evil spoken of in the very churches most who attend trust; and if this were not true, the text in Revelation chapters two and three would not exist.  Yet were it not for most of these churches, the name of Jesus would not be known.

The word came “I will send you pastors of my heart”.  Perhaps I should stop trying to approach them myself and let the Lord do just that.

The Pharisees denied Jesus.  Not only for the reason that they themselves did not choose him; but because it was set in their hearts to deny him so that the scriptures could be fulfilled.

I could rail on about disappointment of experiencing the blindness of people I used to look up to; but instead, I prayed.  Time is too short to wrestle with God over whose eyes He chooses to open.  I asked Him to tighten my path and He is doing that. 

In my prayer I resigned to His will, praying that I knew most would not hear what He was showing me in MY time; and that only those He chose would have their eyes opened.  Not everyone I care about will be among them and I told Him, “yes, it hurts”, but I trust Him.  I asked if He would please remember them, to show them the truth in His time and I thanked Him for the burden that I asked for.

When my prayer will be answered only God knows; but I can tell you that the hurt I felt disappeared and a peace came over me unlike I have felt since I stepped into the wilderness.  I felt as though my travail was over.  I still have work to do, but I look at it differently now.  

I can show people the truth God has shown me; but I cannot make them see it.  I sow the seeds God has given me.  God controls the conditions upon which growth is made possible; and the ground upon which it is dropped is either ready to receive it or it is not.  But I must sow, because from amongst the bad soil, Israel will grow up.

The Pastor I talked to who shut his door, I pray the Lord shows him the difference between the letter of the law, and the Spirit of the law.  I also pray that he safely comes upon the truth, whether he likes whom God has chosen or not.  I understand his caution, but I do have trouble with the disregarding scripture and it's evidence of what has been revealed.  The truth will come out and the thoughts and intent of the heart will be discerned by His Word.

The Bible speaks of leaders who have become comfortable with the praise of wealthy men.  That is a hard doctrine to put away.  We have all been tempted.   The pastor who shut his door was also used by God to help me fulfill an instruction Christ had given me when I was still a child.  I would sure like to share that with him.  



Knowledge - Theos is YHVH In Reverse 


The serpent first tempted Eve with “knowledge”.  In the Greek the word “Theos” means “knowledge”.  Eve did not wait for the presence of God.  She accepted it “absent of God”; and Adam accepted it “absent of God” on the word of his wife; not of God.  At that time the serpent became “prince of this world”, Adam’s dominion was over.

The Jews teach that the four-letter Tetragrammaton YHVH for the name of God written in reverse is the name of Satan.  If you translate the “HVHY” into Greek, the word “Theos” is the result – They call them “schools of theology” for a reason.

This is why Paul told them "For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.   But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.   For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.".

And this is why William Tyndale said of the oppressors of truth: "They have ordained that no man shall look on the Scripture, until he be noselled in heathen learning eight or nine years and armed with false principles, with which he is clean shut out of the understanding of the Scripture." - Source.

And Jesus said in the book of Matthew: "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in."



Michael – Deny Him, Deny Scripture


The anvil that came down upon the relationship between me and one church leader was this one: “A Coat Dipped In Blood”.  It was the story of Joseph, his coat of many colors, and the blessing bestowed upon him from God, through Isaac, his grandfather.

The story of the coat of many colors foreshadows many layers of the end time prophecy but that especially of the second anointed one mentioned in Zechariah 4 and the “second child” mentioned in Ecclesiastes 4.

That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?   Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,

He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.   These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him."

The book of John recorded Jesus reciting Esais (Isaiah) of those who would be blinded and hearts hardened, not to be converted that the Lord should heal them.  Paul also to the Romans enlightens to that which Israel seeks but had not obtained but were blinded from what the elect had obtained.

"What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.   (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day."

There is proof that there is more to the name of Jesus than meets the eye reading the letters of his name.  Jesus was the son of man’s name.  What he IS, is the “Word”.  As Jesus, he was the “word” which was “made flesh”.

That word, as Jesus said he came to do, “restores all the law” according to the Gospel of Matthew and according to Paul in Galatians 5:14.  The Word was given to me before God showed me what the Word was. 

In that “name above all names” is that through which the Holy Ghost is sent.  That is who prayed for the man through me, to ask for his pain and his burden.  From the eighth Gregorian month in 2009 to the publishing of “Light of the World” in the eighth month of 2015 is six years that I have travailed over this.  I had written this on that topic:


They Know She Knows

The son of man is not revealed by word of man, but by Word of God; the word is the Spirit – Ephesians 6:7.  Through the Spirit (because the Holy Ghost was not yet given as Jesus had not been yet glorified - ) Peter identified Jesus as the “son of God”.

"He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?   And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven." -



On the morning of December 15, 2015 I had posted this text to various church websites, including that of a church I once attended in another state:

How Jesus Bears Our Iniquities:

Interesting in my own studies, God lead me through scripture: "What is the Book of the Law"? It's different than the Ten Commandments even though the Book of the law consists of them. It's deeper than scrolls full of do's and dont's - SEE:

Deuteronomy 31:26 - "Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee."

Where was Jesus pierced?

John 19:34 - "But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water."

What are two of the three witnesses IN the earth that agree as one?

1 John 5:8 - "And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one." The Spirit is Life - Romans 8:10; and "The Life of the flesh is in . . . IN the blood thereof" - Leviticus 17:11 - The third witness in the earth that "agree as one" with the other two is IN THE BLOOD.

The "Book of the Law" is not Jewish or Oral law: The books of Moses DESCRIBE it but it is not the law with which all creation is written . . . it is inside us, right where Jesus said the Kingdom of God is:

Luke 17:21 - "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

God dwells not in temples made with hands:

Acts 17:24 - "God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;"

Now read the book of Daniel again as Jesus suggested in Matthew 24:15 - "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)"

The temple with the abomination is NOT A BUILDING.

Jesus was tempted by the devil in the wilderness. In Luke 4:5-7, He offers Jesus all the kingdoms of the world if Jesus will worship him. He already has the things of this world. The devil is not after a temple BUILDING. He's after the kingdom of God - as the Lord revealed in Isaiah 14:

Isaiah 14:12-14 - "12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13. For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

The devil wants the THRONE of God where Jesus now sits: Where the "morning star" is.

What did Jesus tell us is the ONLY WAY to the Father?

John 14:6 - "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

This is the devil's last chance to get to the kingdom.

See The book of Jude 1:9 - It has been attempted before:

Jude 1:9 - "Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee."

Revealed is he who withholds, the Ark of the Covenant, the "ARCH-Angel", the only Archangel named in the Bible. The "Arch/Ark" is a protecting vessel! Read in scripture: "vessel/house/temple/" - Solomon built "a house for the name of the lord" - 2 Chronicles 6:10

Now you know what withholdeth . . . and he that letteth will let until he is taken out of the way 2 Thessalonians 2 - and that evil is revealed whom the Lord will consume with the Spirit of his mouth and destroy with the brightness of his coming.

He that is taken out of the way is the man child "caught up to God and to his throne" before the dragon can devour him - Revelation 12:1-5.

Michael the Archangel fights the dragon and his angels - the "war in heaven".

Michael and Jesus are the same:

1 Thessalonians 4:16 - "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:"

Michael and Jesus are the Same:

Daniel 12:1 - "And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

The Scripture of Truth - "There is none that hold with me in these things except Michael, your Prince . . . " - Daniel 10:21

We are told these things for a reason. Jesus stresses understanding of the prophecies of Daniel. Daniel is told that Michael is with the Princes of Persia, fighting and he is "the only one" that holds" with the angel who visited Daniel. Why was Daniel told this . . . was there a reason the world would question "Michael's" purpose? Because Michael is the sanctuary of strength that is polluted.- - and he is also the sanctuary that is cleansed in 2,300 days.

Jesus was "made to be sin who knew no sin" - 2 Corinthians 5:21

Jesus "redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us" - Galatians 3:13

God tells us how He planned this in Haggai 2 and Zechariah chapters 4 and 5.

Ezekiel 42 reveals the building of the "temple" with the separate place" between the sanctuary and the profane place - Ezekiel 42:20

It is all there in scripture, NOT in man-interpreted concordances. Scripture interprets scripture. The Holy Ghost reveals where to find them and "teaches us all things".

It was revealed to me what the abomination is, whose vessel it would be entered into, and who the son of man is. Everything has to do with the Word of God within us - the ONE WORD that fulfills ALL THE LAW, which Christ Jesus was in the flesh when he was among us.

Read these scriptures and the rest of HIS story comes together in the scriptures. Once that WORD is revealed to you, you will know what it is they are trying to destroy in us, to "make themselves a name" in place of God's - since the building of the tower to heaven in Babel.

They changed the language to hide His Name. "His name is called The Word Of God" - Revelation 19:13;

"Who changed the truth of God into a lie; and worshiped the creature more than the creator" - Romans 1:25 - SEE - - - -

Look at the Aleph - They changed it during the Babylonian Exile - Aleph/Ayin - The Aleph represents . . . "the Ox?" That they worshipped in the wilderness after the bondage of Egypt?

He said: "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." - Revelation 22:13

There is only one word that describes the Father that resembles Romans 1:25, John 1:14, Revelation 19:13 and Revelation 22:13.

Jesus says it once, Paul says it twice.

God bless you and get to work.

I posted this in as many places as I could before I tired.  As I laid there and before sleep came upon me I heard something I will never forget.  My eyes flew open even though I knew I was alone.  What I heard left no doubt that those soon to be thrown out of heaven were very angry. 

It was then I knew that the wrath is soon to come.  I said a prayer for protection and proceeded to sleep.

  
"Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake."

Jesus spoke and warned many times of the time when men would hate them for his name’s sake.

"And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."

"But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me."

If the majority of the earth’s people say “I know him” and they do not, does that make them right because they are the majority?

If the majority of the earth’s people follow men who accuse them to whom the truth is given; does that make the truth a lie?  No, it doesn’t.  Jesus also warned us to take comfort in this, because the world loves it’s own, and we are not of the world.

The majority still does not accept Jesus; for if they did, they would teach what he taught.  Better still is to emulate Christ; but most emulate instead the Pharisees and their lifestyles.  How then do we return to Christ when personal comfort becomes one’s ruler?

Eight months ago, I left my husband.  Not knowing where to go and full of nerves I left and drove north to family.  I do not know if what I was given was a test, but I do know that I received message to “wait upon the Lord” and disregarded it, believing at the time that it might be what I wanted to see.  However, the Lord can reach you in many ways through anyone.  Through a family member, He told me “the son in me is telling you to go home”.  No message could have been clearer for me, and through whom it came.

There will come a time when Jesus said in Matthew 24 to “leave” our houses and our belongings when we see the abomination of desolation stand where it ought not, in the holy place; the holy place explained to be the first tabernacle called the sanctuary and the “holiest of all” the tabernacle called “holiest of all”.

It is at that time when the abomination of desolation stands that the woman who travailed will flee; and the remnant of her seed with whom the dragon makes war.

This will occur soon, for her travail is over and she has brought forth and has been rejected by her own.



The Firmament and It's Likeness



The firmament divided the waters above from the waters below.  It is likened unto the veil through which the way into the holiest of all is not made manifest while that the first tabernacle is still standing.

The likeness in us which Ezekiel saw is akin to a mirror image from the street called straight, covered with the covering to words of the law which run anti parallel, that is to say, the "veil of the flesh" from Hebrews 10.

Above that firmament is likened unto a throne the color of a sapphire upon which the likeness of a man sits; the “firmament of his power”.

The firmament God called “heaven” in Genesis 1

It is this throne, the throne of God to which the man child brought forth of the woman is caught up; and this the third heaven which Paul mentioned of knowing this man in the second letter to the Corinthians.

The firmament “above their heads” of the living creatures in Ezekiel’s visions is the likeness of the actual of heaven; that is the living creatures who’s spirits were in the wheels, between the cherubim in their midst.

God said "many are called by few are chosen".  It is not a labor for profit but instead a labor of love.  We endure to hang on to the love with lit our stones; and the coals of fire are the life within us which kindles the work we are called to do.

The time is very close when the sacrifice and oblation will cease and for the overspreading of abominations he will make it desolate.  The world is being entertained with the deception.  Babylon will sacrifice some of her own in full view of the world to make more appealing their new deception in sheep's clothing.  

You will know him when you see him, the horns of a lamb who speaks as the dragon.  Jesus said wait, and creation awaits.

Please Continue to "So He Prays"






1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.