Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael’s Letter

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Michael’s Letter

Blood On His Dance Floor




"They build up Zion with blood, and Jerusalem with iniquity."

"Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god."
  
Shortly after posting “Fool’s Gold” on October 4, 2016, I found my spirit heavy with something I should have written down, but didn’t.  I wanted to get that letter posted first and sometimes maybe the Spirit of God wants something else done first.

On the morning of October 1, I had a dream, and I told my husband about it first.  Why I chose him to tell first I do not know.  It was fresh in my mind, the detail of it.

I was taken to a building.  It was a tower building that was seven or eight stories.  It didn’t seem to be a residential building as the hall floors were tile, not carpeted.

I was instructed to find a woman who had gone to the building to find and rescue her child from those who had control of the building.

When I entered, I found her as she tried to hide from a group of people.  Most of those people were young adults.  I caught her and told her to escape in the stair well.

We went out the utility door and ran upward to the next level, but there were people there too.  We returned to the stairwell and ran upward again. We opened the door on the next level, but around the corner came a pack of children all under control.  One or two older people were with them and they ran for us, so back into the stairwell we went.

Before I could instruct the woman, she began running down the stairwell.  I told her “no, not down” but she insisted.  I went with her, because I was there to protect her.

We entered one door and they were on the other side.   We ran down again and opened a door on the next level, entered the hall and rounded the corner, but there were two or three people running toward us.  We went back to the stairwell.

I said to her without speaking, “You know the next levels down have no outside exits from the building.”  She didn’t answer.  She opened the next door level and that too had people who knew who she was and we retreated back to the stair well.

As we landed on the final basement level I noticed the floors were painted red.  Whoever painted them did a sloppy job, because splatters edged floor near the walls.  The woman said to me, “Oh, I don’t think I like this floor”.

We opened the door and it faced a wall.  We had to go either left or right.  She turned left so I stayed by her side.  As we rounded the first corner, a group of attendees were coming toward us.  The Adult in the group was former representative Gary Condit.  We both turned and ran the other way.  We passed the door to the stair well and ran up short in front of a group of children led by “him”.

He reached out and grabbed her wrist.  I grabbed her other wrist.

As I did, she turned her head to me and said, “it’s okay.  He has him”.

I replied to her, “but that’s NOT him.”

The tall man whom the children gathered around spoke to me and a low voice tinged with gravel.  He said to me, “Oh, but I am him.”

I looked up at him and he was unrecognizable.  He was wearing a black, lightweight trench coat, black boots, black pants and a black hat.  It could have been him, but his face was in shadow and the one light in the hall was behind him.  I peered closely at him but couldn’t make him out for sure.  Then he said to me in a low voice laced with malice . . .

“Just think of me as Michael, but without the ‘letter’”. And he smiled.  Then I awoke.

Michael - Without the Letter


A dream I had on October 2nd, again in the morning was no less disturbing.  I was sent to a prison where I viewed an event in time unseen by it’s participants.

I watched as a man of medium build, short, almost buzzed hair as he was beaten by four guards.  They said it was for resisting arrest, but I could see no evidence that he was resisting.  As a matter of fact, he was too busy trying to protect his head and body from the blows.

He fell to the floor and they persisted in whipping him with the night clubs and kicking him.   I wanted it to stop but I could not stop it.  It was as if I were watching a movie.

Then the prisoner was again standing as hands lifted him and he was being shoved about.  I didn’t know what they wanted from him.  There was intense hatred coming from the group of officers pounding him and one in particular raised his club and smashed it at an angle across the top back half of his head, and the man fell.

I watched as a witness as they threw him in a cell in solitary confinement.  His only visitors were those that brought him meals.  The man would try to eat, but he was ill and wounded.  One time he tried to eat and he threw it up, but they did not beat him.

Most meals were delivered by the one who struck the last blow.  And every time, the wounded man would thank him for remembering to feed him.  He called him sir, so the officer began calling him “boss”.

At first the name “boss” was given in mocking tones, but soon the officer took notice that the health of the man was not improving; and therefore his mild manner was not feigned but genuine.

At the end of the first week, the officer began talking with the prisoner for longer periods of time: first for a couple of minutes, then it grew to fifteen or so before the officer would have to leave, to avoid making excuses for his absence.

I as I witnessed, I saw the mild, gentle manner of the prisoner begin to win over the officer that had struck such a heavy blow to his head; and I felt the remorse in his soul that he had treated the man so harshly.  He didn’t even know where the hatred had come from.  And he was afraid to come into the cell with the man, not because he was afraid of him; but because he was afraid of what he had done.  See the man was deteriorating.  He rarely moved from the bed and when he did, he was laying on the floor because he was sweating profusely.  The officer knew he had fevers . . . and wounds that were never treated.

A few more days passed and the name “boss” was now used affectionately.  If the prisoner asked for a towel, or for the officer to reach for his water, the officer would respond “sure boss”; but he never got physically close to him.

The prisoner’s eyes were taking on a sunken look.  They appeared to be constantly watery now, as if he were in perpetual pain.

Two weeks into his incarceration, the officer brought the food tray in, but he found the prisoner laying on his bed.  The sheet and blanket were on the floor.  The prisoner was in his under drawers and he was lying sideways on the bed, facing the officer.  Oddly, his bed was now in the middle of the floor where he had drug it; so that he could rest his head propped between the metal bars of the head board.  This kept the back of his head from touching the bed.

His eyes were rheumy and filled with tears of pain. The skin around his eyes were tinged red, but there was a dark shadow under them.  His skin elsewhere had taken on a grayish tone.

He was shivering a bit and he seemed as if he had a hard time focusing what he wanted to say, but he finally asked the officer, “If you please, could you just check my head for me?   It hurts so bad . . .”

The officer muttered “sure” and knelt down on the floor but I could feel his fear.  He was afraid of what he would see.  He slid a ways around the headboard to take a look and the terror overtook him.  I can still see his face.  I can feel his horror at what he had done.  He sobbed “Oh Jesus, God F*ck, Oh God!” he sobbed, on his knees crying, “I am so sorry, Boss, I am so sorry!  Please forgive me”.

I woke up wanting to pray for both men and I don’t know who they are.  I can see their faces and I felt them, but I don’t know who they are.

I don’t like dark dreams.  I feel I can do nothing about the situations in them.  Are they events that happened in time that I am viewing?  They are so vivid.

I do not understand the purpose for the man in prison.  How am I to use this dream to God’s glory?  Perhaps I was to learn something from it, such as the fact that the man’s gentle nature won over that of the guard that hated him the most?

The man in the first dream wearing the dark trench coat: Is he Michael?  Is he the vessel of Michael with the evil that is to be revealed?

“. . . Michael, but without the ‘letter’.” – I know what that means.  It would also be scripturally accurate:  Because if Michael is “in the light” where he “cannot be found”, then the sanctuary is now desolate until the appointed time.

For a time, the “Light Is Gone In The Temple”?




Dark Matter No Match 4 The Light

 “Fool’s Gold”.  We had left off on Antimatter and the fact that CERN is very much interested and involved with experimenting with electromagnetic conductivity of DNA. 

It’s not so much “space” that is their “final frontier”: but within the “substance” of man; a particular man, and possibly what they can pull into it . . . or “through” it.  Let’s take another more discerning look at their “Synergy” short film:

Get Video

You can’t view the obvious in this video and determine that CERN is all about outer space and aliens.  It is evident in scripture that the “key” to open the “bottomless pit” is not the only objective of the devil.  He is also searching for a way “in”, that is, into the “kingdom”.   Where did Jesus and Paul tell us that the kingdom of God is within?

“You”. 

They are looking for a way into the “kingdom” and they want to bring a few with them:

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.   And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.   And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,   And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

The devil, according to Isaiah 14:12-14, seeks the throne of God and to be like the most high and exalt his throne above the stars of heaven.  Remember what has been written before; that Jesus said that he is the only way, the truth and the life; and that no one comes to the Father but by him.

Those that seek “the morning star” and aim to build one “unto themselves” as written in Amos and Acts, have written of removing God (the Aleph) from the “top of the vertex”.

If Jesus is the “morning star” as scripture in Revelation 22:16 reveals, then who would they have to access to obtain the “substance” to accomplish their goals?

Thou shalt not have laid hands on their substance in the day of their calamity . . .” – Obadiah1:13.

In Revelation 2:26-28. Jesus tells John that he will give “power over the nations” to “rule them with a rod of iron”; and to break in shivers the vessels of the potter (as the Father gave Jesus), and to him that overcomes, Jesus would “give him the morning star”.

In Revelation 12:1-5, the man child who “was to rule them with a rod of iron” escapes the dragon waiting to devour him because he is “caught up to God and to his throne”.  This is where Jesus sits now, with the Father, because they are “One”.  The morning star is the reward of the man child from Christ himself.  This is “the man” that Paul saw (whether in the body or out of the body, he didn’t know) caught up to the third heaven in 2 Corinthians 2:12.

Daniel 9:26 tells us that “after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself.”  The “people of the prince” shall destroy the city and the sanctuary”.  That is the “midst of the week”, that is the sabbatical (seven years = week of years).  Seven years.  In the midst of the “week” (seven years, from the seven times that passed over Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 5), the “Messiah” will be cut off.  Why?

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”

He is cut off “for the overspreading of abominations” to “make it desolate”.  What does this mean?  One answer in is 2 Thessalonians 2:

"2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.   Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;   Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?   And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.   For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:"

“ . . . for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate”.  According to Revelation 17:12, the “ten kings” (who have no kingdom), are given power to rule with the “beast” for “one hour.”  This occurs when the man child is “caught up to God and to his throne” (Revelation 12:5).



Storm Surge

I live in South Carolina.  It will be six years at the end of this month since we moved here from Maryland.  We’ve never had a hurricane come into South Carolina let alone come up to the midlands where we live.  We have had flooding (last year) but not from a hurricane.  We know one would possibly come see us on the fourth of October. 

The possibility became more evident on October 6, three days after the turning from 5776 to 5777 during Rosh Hashanah.

During that day of the fifth of October, this image showed up on the Weather Channel’s satellite image.

Another Ominous False Positive?
Weather channel


The next morning, things began to get ugly.  “Mister”, our cat took ill, and I had another “fall”; this time on the left side as opposed to my right side.  I was climbing through two of the three wires of the pasture fence when my right foot caught the lower wire as I went over.  The momentum of my upper body sent me face first into the hard dirt.  I hit on the forehead, outer eye socket and my glasses sent the nose piece into the flesh of my nose.  I worried whether or not I still had an eye.

I felt along my eye and amazingly the lens was still intact.  Only the frames were bent out of shape.  I could feel it swelling, but I knew I had my eye and it was okay.  Getting up was a lot more difficult.  My left leg about three inches above my ankle felt as if someone had stepped on it.  I managed to get up and make it back under the fence and I limped back to the house. 

Halfway between the where I fell and the brick patio I felt my nose dripping, but it wasn’t coming from my nostril.  I put my right hand up to catch it and it came away red.   “So I did do some damage”, I thought.  It took me forever to limp into the house.

My husband was on his day off.  He saw me hobble in and said “Oh my God, you’re bleeding”.  After about an hour he suggested I call the doctor to see if I could get in to get seen that day.  It was best to check and make sure nothing was broken.  This happened in the morning.

On the morning of October 6, when I took my spill, I had been watching for several things:  The storm which was still in the ocean but heading our way (it’s uncertain path), The UN envoy toSyria calling for the “king of the north” (Russia) and the Syrian Army to stop bombing in Aleppo (but no demands that the United States stop bombing); and Elon Musk of “SpaceX” publishing that we are all living in a “matrix” controlled by “something else” and that we must “break out” of it.

Elon Musk is the founder of several companies, including SpaceX, Zip2, X.com (Paypal) and took over as CEO for Tesla Motors when cofounder Martin Eberhard was ousted in January of 2008.  No reason was given for Eberhard being released from the company he cofounded.

SpaceX and X.com share a fixation on this particular letter of the alphabet.  Musk named the first shuttle rocket for SpaceX the “Dragon”.   It was this rocket that exploded with the Israelisatellite last month.

October 7, I kept watch on the storm.  I made to lay down later in the day because my head still hurt from the fall the day before.

As I lay there I thought about how lucky I was that I hadn’t seriously injured my eye.  I began to relax.  A vision formed before me where my glasses were being twisted back and forth by a man.  He was showing me how flexible the frames were when his voice cut through my half sleep state and said “Before it breaks”.

I sat straight up in bed and I heard it again, as if in echo “before it breaks”.

Before what breaks? 

I went back out to the office.  This is where God wanted me to go.



Before It Breaks

I don’t think the Lord was concerned with my glasses, since they were okay, and my eye was okay.  The thought that came to me instead,  immediately as I heard the second “before it breaks”, was “the firmament.”

Breaking the firmament: there was no such phrase in the Bible that included “break, firmament” or “breaking, firmament”.  The search turned up something interesting though.  It was from an Arabic source.

"The firmament is something mentioned in nearly all scriptures and stories from past civilizations. It is something that science and elite authorities have hidden from us for a long time, especially after Operation Fish-bowl. For more proof of this, watch the videos at the end of this article, and research this topic thoroughly with an open-mind.

The Qur'an mentions the word sky or heavens (سَمَآء) well over 300 times. Due to our indoctrination as children and faked moon landings, we have been led to believe that humans can go beyond our atmosphere into what we have been told is a vacuum of outer space. The Qur'an tells us otherwise and gives us clues about the dome that lies above our heads, which may in fact be more than just the Van Allen radiation belt." - Source, quran-mystery.blogspot


Operation Fishbowl was a new term.  It did have a Wikipedia page:

"Operation Fishbowl was a series of high-altitude nuclear tests in 1962 that were carried out by the United States as a part of the larger Operation Dominic nuclear test program." - Source, Wikipedia

What was interesting about these experiments were the effects on earth of the electromagnetic pulse generated by these high-altitude nuclear explosions and the "auroras" they caused.  They also mentioned in the article radio black out and electrical damage to areas as far north as Hawaii.  One question:  Why would any country conduct “high altitude” nuclear explosions?  What “communist” would possibly be up there that was otherwise THAT indestructible?

The article stated that the experiments were carried out by the U.S. and were part of a larger test program named "Operation Dominic" (Domonic: from Latin "dominicus" pertaining to a lord, from "demesne": land held for a lord's use + Domain: Lord's estate from "domus" house.)

The "house of the Lord" is what Solomon was building: a "house for the name of the Lord" is the definition of "Beit-el-hem".

We are made from the "earth".  "Adam" means "earth" or "from the earth" (earth, ground, soil).  You can include clay, dirt, mud in this.

God made us from the dirt of the earth.  It stands to reason that the "pattern of the things" made by God would follow a certain blueprint:  Therefore if God created a "firmament" to "divide the waters from the waters"; and called the "firmament heaven"; and if the "kingdom of God is within you", where then would a "firmament" be within us?

Firmament
Divides the Waters from the Waters
(DNA Bases are hydrophobic)


Breaking the Firmament
“When the Towers Fall” – Isaiah 30:25



Operation Dominic – Why did they call it “Dominic”?

"Operation Dominic was a series of 31 nuclear test explosions with a 38.1 Mt total yield conducted in 1962 by the United States in the Pacific.[1] This test series was scheduled quickly, in order to respond in kind to the Soviet resumption of testing after the tacit 1958–1961 test moratorium. Most of these shots were conducted with free-fall bombs dropped from B-52 bomber aircraft. Twenty of these shots were to test new weapons designs; six to test weapons effects; and several shots to confirm the reliability of existing weapons. The Thor missile was also used to lift warheads into near-space to conduct high-altitude nuclear explosion tests; these shots were collectively called Operation Fishbowl.[2]" - Source, Wikipedia

The names of these "operations" are very revealing of what it is they know. 

Other nuclear tests that took place in Nevada were called "Operation Sunbeam".  This gives new meaning to the lyrics “everybody has a bomb” from Prince’s “1999”.

I went back to the article on the firmament at Quran mysteries blogspot.  Further down it revealed that the Quran also teaches of the “seven heavens”, as does Judaism; however the Bible (and only one time) mentions a “third heaven”.  I wanted to know where the “seven heaven” idea came from.  As the article states, the “seven heavens” are all over ancient scripture.  Yet they only cite the Quran which is less ancient that Judaism and Christianity.

“God called the firmament heaven” in Genesis 1:8.  So if the firmament is “heaven”, would there then be seven firmaments for the seven heavens?  After all, what would separate them?

As I thought to search in the scriptures for this, I remembered a storyline plot from a movie.  It was “Die Hard” with Bruce Willis, Bonnie Bedelia and Alan Rickman.  (Bonnie Bedelia is Macauley Culkin’s aunt). 

In the movie, Willis’ character foils a plot to steal bearer bonds, which are kept inside a high-tech safe.  This save has seven locks.

(Remember the dream about the “Lock key”?)

Seven locks.  This reminded me of the “seven heads” of the beast or even the “seven lamps” in Revelation.  More detail was found on a “Diehard.Wikia” source:

Seven locks: includes a code, five mechanical locks and the electromagnetic seal, which is controlled by the downtown Los Angeles power grid. - Source, diehard.wikia.com

Seven = one code + five mechanical locks + the electromagnetic seal.

The name of the "computer genius" who breaks the vault code and the five mechanical locks is named "Theo".  Theo if you remember from back in 2014,  is "HVHY" (YHVH spelled backward) in Hebrew letters then translated to Greek". (From "Times and the Law", 7/3/2014).  Theos and “Theosophy” are etymological siblings as is “theology”.  “Theos” is the “antithesis” of God as “Yod” is the “antithesis” of the “Law”.

Hebrew 2 Greek Jehovah


Reversed
 Hebrew 2 Greek = theos


So “Theo” first “cracks the code”.  Then he has to hack into all five of the mechanical locks.  If he accomplishes bringing down these six (6) locks, the electromagnetic seal is the only thing between the thieves and the “gold”.

It lines up with scripture in this way:

"10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."

Five kings are fallen (five mechanical locks “fall” to “Theo”).
One king is (the code/Word, because he was there from the beginning).
The other “one” king is not yet come (the “seal”, the “firmament”/time, He is the power grid, or “omnipresent” as all are powered by him).

The “electromagnetic seal” is the bugger, because Theo cannot access it.  It can only be shut down from the power grid (which in the movie happens to be in the city of “Lost Angels”.  CERN and theTesla “super magnets” in the “Large Hadron Collider” inside which is the “Aleph Detector” with its “Vertex Detector” are trying to “break into” something.  They are also trying to break something “out”.

Electromagnetic energy/pulses/waves are central to the science behind both CERN and the latest Biogenetic collaborations with CERN and the Human Genome Project (The kingdom of God is within you).

God the Father can only be accessed through one and that is Christ.  Christ is whoever Jesus gives the morning star to (he who overcomes, Revelation 2:27-28).

If “What does a Jew Want” is accurate as to the purpose of the Masonic/Kabalistic cult in building/repairing the “Morning Star” without God at the top of the “vertex”, wouldn’t they have to go to where God is?

The man child is caught up to God and to his throne. A man that Paul saw (above fourteen years ago) is “caught up to the third heaven”.  Is this Michael?

Are the seven kings evidence of seven firmaments?  No, because remember, five kings are fallen.  They fell to temptation.  They fell to the “lie” that they could be as gods.

Are the seven angels evidence of the seven heavens/firmaments?

No, and here is why:

"20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches."

The “seven stars” are the “seven angels” of the seven churches.  The “churches” are in the earth.  The “angels” are the “stars” (See Job 38:7).

The “angels”, as Jesus told Nathaniel he would see because of his faith, he would see “ascending and descending upon the son of man” (John 1:51); as Jacob was shown the “angels ascending and descending upon the ladder” that was set up between the heaven and the earth (Genesis 28:12).

Aren’t the “stars” set up in the firmament? (Genesis 1:16-17 , Daniel 12:3).

The stars/angels are “in” the firmament. They can also move between the heavenly and the earthly to assist the sons of men and God’s children.  But this doesn’t give evidence of seven heavens.



The Two Witnesses
One Interpretation of the Two Witnesses in "sackcloth"


Paul saw a man caught up to the third heaven.  We know by Revelation 12:5 that this is the “man child”.  We know that the “man child” is “Michael” because Michael and his angels stop the dragon and his angels from entering “the kingdom” which the “man child” was caught up to.

We also know that “Michael” is “he who withholds” from 2 Thessalonians 2:2-8 because he is identified as the “archangel” who “withholds” the devil from the body of Moses in Jude 1:9.

And now we know why the devil wanted the body of Moses to begin with.  Because when Moses died his “eye was not dim and his natural force had not abated” (Deuteronomy 34:7).  The devil wanted to access the “kingdom” through Moses, possibly to bring him back to life and exalt himself as god as the beast will do in Revelation 13.  Just how old is this conspiracy?

And we also know that the “archangel” is the voice with which the Lord will “shout” and with the “trump of God” when he returns (1 Thessalonians 4:16).  By this we know that Jesus and Michael are “One”.  We know from the prayer Jesus said to God in the Garden of Gethsemane in John 17.

The three that bear witness in heaven are one: The Father, The Word and the Holy Ghost.  We are shown this in 1 John 5:7.

The three that bear witness in the earth and “agree as one” are “The Spirit, the water and the blood” (1 John 5:8).  We have a “natural body and a spiritual body” (1 Corinthians 15:44).

If there are three witnesses in heaven, and there are three witnesses in the earth, why are there only two witnesses in Revelation 11?

God is Spirit (John 4:24).  We are vessels for the Spirit of God (1 Thessalonians 4:4; 1 Corinthians 6:19).  The two witnesses who witness in the earth in the last days are Jesus and Michael.  How do we know this?

Because both were the spirit of God manifest in flesh:  Jesus as the only begotten (John 1:14) and Michael as the “angel” of whom God said “because my name is in him” (Exodus 23:19-21). 

Jesus was the “only begotten son”, sent to shed his blood for the remission of our sins.  He is the “Word” that was “made flesh” (John 1:1-14).

Michael is the “archangel” (Jude 1:9).  He is the one who withholds the evil.  Michael is the “Ark” in which the “stones of the covenant” were placed, as God instructed of Moses (Deuteronomy 4:13, 1 Kings 8:9).

This means that the “side of the Ark of the covenant of the Lord your God” in which Moses was told to place “The book of the Law” in Deuteronomy 31:26 was Michael: at least the “pattern” of the things which are in heaven.

Michael is the “great prince” who will stand at the time of the worst trouble in the history of the world (Daniel 12:1) and he is the prince who when he stands, all God’s people are delivered who are written in the book.  He is the “prince” who’s sanctuary is polluted (Daniel 11:31) and “cast down” (Daniel 8:11) because he is the “prince of the covenant” (Daniel 11:22).

In Deuteronomy 31:26 we know that God tells Moses the place the “Book of the Law in the side of the Ark of the Covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.

And we know that Jesus was pierced in his “side” (John 19:34); and that the water and blood flowed from his side (separated).  And the three that bear witness “in the earth” are the “Spirit” (which is in the wheels of the living creatures – Ezekiel 1:20-21; the “life” which “is in the blood thereof” – Leviticus 17:11), the water and the blood.

The Spirit is of the Father.   Jesus is “one” with the Father in heaven.  He who overcomes will become one with Christ as Christ is one with the Father.  This was Jesus’ prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane (John 17).

God has always been.  Those two witness were manifest in natural bodies (different garments): one as the “only begotten son” and Michael in whom was God’s name, (Exodus 23:19-21).

The “two witnesses” are the “two anointed”; and the “seven” are the angels of the seven churches:

"And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.

2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:

3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof."

Zechariah is shown the vision of the “seven lamps” which in Revelation 1 are the seven churches.  The “seven stars” of Revelation that Jesus holds are the seven angels of those churches, but they are not mentioned here.  Instead there are seven pipes from the golden bowl which takes the “oil” to the seven “lamps” (churches).

In verse six, Zechariah is told about Zerubbabel:

"6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts."

Zechariah is told that the golden candlestick, with the bowl on top of it, and “his” seven lamps thereon, and the seven pipes to the seven lamps which are upon the top thereof; and the two olive trees, one on the right and one on the left, is the “Word of the Lord to Zerubbabel”.

In verses 10-11, Zechariah is told that they shall rejoice when they see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with “those seven”: For they are the “eyes of the Lord which run to and fro through the whole earth”.

"10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.   Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?

Those “eyes of the Lord” ; the “seven” that are with Zerubbabel are also mentioned in Zechariah 3:9; “for behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes” and the Lord will engrave the graving himself.

In Revelation 5:6, those “seven eyes” are the “seven spirits of God sent forth into all the earth”.  So the “seven eyes” which are upon “one stone” are the Spirits of God.  They are with Zerubbabel according to Zechariah 4:10.  They are one with Christ as Jesus prayed in the garden to “make them one as we are”.

The seven stars are the seven angels.  The seven lamps are the seven churches.  But how does this solve the “heavens” or the number of them?

There is the “Word of the Lord to Zerubbabel”.  It consists of the candlestick of all gold, the golden bowl, the seven pipes to the seven lamps, and the two olive branches.  Zechariah is then told this:

12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?   And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.   Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth."

The golden oil empties out of the two olive branches through the two golden pipes into the bowl on top of the candlestick.  The “seven” golden pipes take the golden oil to the seven lamps.  The seven lamps are the eyes of the Lord from Revelation 5:6 and the stone laid before Joshua  in Zechariah 3:9 upon which are the seven eyes is The Word of the Lord to Zerubbabel.

The two anointed are Jesus and Michael, who become one when the two sticks become one in the Lord God’s hands (Ezekiel 37:16-19).  We know this because the “two anointed” in Zechariah 4:14 “stand by the Lord of the whole earth”.

Jesus is the anointed in Luke 4:18; 7:38; 7:46; Acts 4:27 and Acts 10:38.  In Habukkuk 3:13 it doesn’t name the anointed through whom the salvation is brought forth by God, but we know who it is in Christ Jesus.  Who is the other who holds with Christ Jesus in the end times?

But I will shew thee that which is written in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

There is none that holdeth with the Lord in these things but Michael, your prince.  Jesus and Michael are the two anointed that become one.  (Thetwo will be made one when you say the words. . . scroll down to "Consummation of Iniquity")

There are three that bear witness in the earth: The Spirit, the Water and the Blood.  These three agree as one.

Michael is the “man child” which is “caught up to God and to his throne” (“caught up to the third heaven”).  “There are three that bear witness in heaven: The Father, The Word and the Holy Ghost, and these three are one”.

The bible only mentions one firmament . . . one, because there is only one firmament above which the throne sits (Ezekiel 1:26; Ezekiel 10:1).  The “firmament of his power” is attested to by David in Psalms 150:1.  “These three are one”.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.