Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: It Has Begun

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, March 6, 2017

It Has Begun


Everyone Is After The King





Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.   Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.”

Wherefore I say unto you, all manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.” (And vs. 32)


In the college of “Refinement By the Lord”, the entrance exams have been turned in.  If a Sorority of “Alpha Cume Beta” be resident there, I just went through “hell week”.

I have an elderly parent living with me, and because she’s my mother, I never thought of her as elderly.  I’ve always thought of her as the woman who instilled fear of being a child into me.  Watching her struggle after having a stroke has endeared her to me.  Another lesson from God, our renewed “love” for each other is a blessing for both of us.

It’s been three years since she’s moved in with me.  Both of us had to learn to live with each other again.  I didn’t like the change in hierarchy in my home; and she didn’t like following rules she conditioned into me to set up.  Talk about “basic training”, how does two opposing drill sergeants work in the same company?

Since the end of 2013, she and her horses have been here and I have been beholden to them and her.  I struggled with these things on a daily basis:

Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

It is one of the Ten Commandments given Moses, the fifth as given in Deuteronomy 5.  Then there is these two:

He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me.: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.”

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, Ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.   And everyone that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Even Peter, the “pillar” in the temple was admonished by Jesus concerning this.

Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.  And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, there is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake and the gospel’s.   But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come, eternal life.

Did Jesus love his mother?  Of course he did.  But his ministry came first.  Does duty abolish empathy?  No, because love is the reason for the labor.  Love came first.  This I had to learn.  How amazing is God's lessons for us?

My heart, soul and mind has been for the Lord ever since the call came through that innocent offering.  But my labors have not been perfect:  when anyone mocked or tried to diminish my labors or my joy in what the Lord showed me, my anger surfaced.

I posted the “unforgivable sin” at the top of this blog for a reason. As Jesus said, the sin of blasphemy of God and the Son of man is forgiven, as is sin committed against one another: but the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost is not forgiven in this life or the next.

It is also noted in scripture that the “Angel” in Exodus 23 will not pardon transgressions either, because God’s “name is in him”.  This is the only chapter of the Bible which bears a capitalized version of the word “Angel”.  This is a weighty matter to consider which explains Jesus’s warning in Mark 3:28-30.

The Holy Ghost has showed me and taught me many things.  I know what he feels like in me.  Because of what He taught me about “The Word”, I know that He came in Christ’s name, and the “Name” is “The Word of God”.

When someone mocks that because they don’t believe, they have provoked Him and the anger in you is not always yours.  Neither is it yours to convict that person, for that comes from the Lord.

In this I have struggled with my role and my calling: what exactly was I to do with it and how?  Through what medium?  I have spent it writing because that was one of the gifts I was given from the beginning.

I remember before my mother moved in, there was quiet in this house.  In the morning before I set to learn more of the scriptures and meditate on them and receive the depth of their meaning, I would pull up songs and sing them at the top of my lungs because I had the house to myself, to worship in song. 

I remember the day in early spring 2011, I was singing the harmony on the Revelation Song by Phillips, Craig and Dean.  I was completely one with the melody, content and part of the song.  Then I heard this sound against the window, like someone tapping rapidly on the screen.  Startled, I jumped.  I turned to find myself looking right into the eyes of a morning dove, who somehow had flown down into the space between our Gold Tip Arborvitae and the window.  Her wings fluttered to keep her afloat because there was nothing to perch on where she was.  We stared at each other.  I’m sure my mouth was agape, as I couldn’t believe my eyes.  She was beautiful, mostly white with grey markings.

There was less than two feet between me and that morning dove.  I had never seen one that close, even though she was on the other side of the glass.  An experience like that clears the cobwebs when quietly thinking upon it, remembering. I felt blessed, and I thought, God must be pleased.

This was during the days that I fought for Michael and the truth of his soul.  Now that he is one with Christ, the rest of the battle is prophecy already written.  His image and name has and will continue to be peddled, also using those positioned as his children, in their names.

Remember the serpent, more subtle than all the creatures.  Remember that the way of the truth will be evil spoken of; and to discern those who call evil good and good evil; or darkness for light and for light, darkness.

Jesus said he came to fulfill the law, not to destroy it.  All the law is fulfilled in one word.  His Name is called the Word of God.  All things were created by him and for him.  He is before all things and by him all things consist.  All the law in the book of the law consists of this one Word.  Around this one Word was all the law written and that which was written was upright.  What will be consumed is that which doesn’t belong in that book.

Of those that believe on his Name; and who have faith in His blood, the filthiness will be consumed out of them.

Of those who rebel against His Name, they will be consumed.  They cannot do anything about it, but they will try.  Y2K, all things considered.




It Has Begun



This appeared on February 18, 2017.  The Weeknd is a recording artist by his name “Abel Makkonen Tesfaye”.  He is from Scarboro, Ontario, Canada.  He cites Michael Jackson as his first influence to want to become a singer, as well as Prince and R. Kelly.

His twitter page, his Twitter “status” mention of Paris Jackson, is what caught my eye; and the “status” where he posted the video, titling it, “It Has Begun”.

The large “image” being raised resembles the picture on this jacket:




There are twelve swords with one large sword driving up the center.  What is this imitating?  The “Sword” and the “Shield”?  Also the 12 blades for the 12 tribes of Israel?

At the very end of the video, a figure comes out on stage, but the video is cut off before you can get a good glimpse of who it is:





I took two screen shots of it because I hoped to capture a better image.  However it was enough to remind me of another image I hadn’t seen in a long time, with the same color shirt/jacket, and those thin, thin legs.





No, it is not exact, but the clip was so short, no closup, and it sure did remind me of those long-ago images I had saved on my other computer.  I did a little more digging.  Mr. Weeknd is used to promote worldly things.  “Star Boy” Is his latest album and promoted single.

Star Boy Promo

She explains the death and rebirth as if it is a rebirth or “remaking” of his character/identity; but this symbolizes death and rebirth (die to the flesh).  The clue connection to this is the ride with the “panther” in the car (a vessel) – the black panther which Michael Jackson turned into in his video addition to “Black or White”.


There is much I would like to dissect on this moving picture, but not at this time.

Led Zepplin released a song which included the suggestion that “you know sometimes words have two meanings”.  The lyrics to “Star Boy” are laden with the typical urban slang – and you know, they love to hide the truth in the language of the revealed.  Weeknd’s first verse consists of P1’s, church shoes, “Milli point two” and an “all red Lamb”: guns and cars or metaphors?

"I'm tryna put you in the worst mood, ah
P1 cleaner than your church shoes, ah
Milli point two just to hurt you, ah
All red Lamb’ just to tease you, ah
None of these toys on lease too, ah" -
Source, GoogleLyrics

The chorus is suggestive:

Chorus
"House so empty, need a centerpiece
Twenty racks a table cut from ebony
Cut that ivory into skinny pieces
Then she clean it with her face man I love my baby
You talking money, need a hearing aid
You talking 'bout me, I don't see a shade
Switch up my style, I take any lane
I switch up my cup, I kill any pain

Look what you've done
I’m a [expletive'] starboy"
Source, GoogleLyrics

Reference to the “king” . . . of what?

Verse 2
"Every day a nigga try to test me, ah
Every day a nigga try to end me, ah
Pull off in that Roadster SV, ah
Pockets overweight, gettin' hefty, ah
Coming for the king, that's a far cry, ah
I come alive in the fall time, I
No competition, I don't really listen
I’m in the blue Mulsanne bumping New Edition" -
Source, GoogleLyrics

The above lyrics reflect gangsters, cars, competition for “turf”/wealth and notoriety.  What is there to see in these lyrics?  “Coming for the king”: not “a king”, but “THE king”; and “I come alive in the fall time” – The title of the 2017 tour is “Star Boy, Legend of the Fall”.  The “blue Mulsanne” (blue ice, terrible crystal, sapphire throne) bumping New Edition (the counterfeit).

Ambiguity in the message is solved by verse three:

"Let a nigga Brad Pitt
Legend of the fall took the year like a bandit
Bought mama a crib and a brand new wagon
Now she hit the grocery shop looking lavish
Star Trek roof in that Wrath of Khan
Girls get loose when they hear this song
100 on the dash get me close to God
We don't pray for love, we just pray for cars"
Source, GoogleLyrics

What does the “Wrath of Khan” have to do with Brad Pitt’s twenty + year old movie and a roof?  The “Wrath of Khan” is even older.

Brad Pitt’s movie “Legends of the Fall” was, in summary, about a family that chose to forsake the “New World” in rebellion to the way the government treated the native American Indians.  Other than one of the filming locations being “Ghost River Wilderness” and “Ocho Rios” in St. Ann, Jamaica, there was nothing really familiar with the “Eight Miles” and the “Annie are you Okay” or “Ghosts”.

Ocho Rios means in Spanish “eight rivers”.  It’s Wiki page explains that the name is probably a “misnomer”; that the area does not have eight rivers.   They blame the name on a British corruption of the original Spanish name, Las Chorreras, for “the waterfalls”.  However “Cascadas” is the correct word for “waterfalls”.  “Correras” (minus the /h/) is Spanish for “run”.  Why would the British find a reason to name the area “eight rivers”?

I searched “eight rivers” on Google, “+ bible”, and this reference came up on “The Institute on Religion and Public Life”.  It states that the word “river” appears eight times in the book of Revelation.  Upon checking this myself, it appears in the later “New International Version” eight times, but in King James it only appears six times:  The two references in Revelation 12:15&16 state “flood”, not “river” in the King James.

Star Trek’s “roof” and “Wrath of Khan” had a bit more substance.



Space Seed
 
Note the "star trek" medalion necklace?  the "Alpha"?

The Wrath of Khan is even older than “Legends of the Fall”: twelve years older to be exact.  I never saw the movie Star Trek or Star Trek II.  I was in my teens when they came out and I was not a “Trekie”.

"Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan is a 1982 American science fiction film released by Paramount Pictures. It is the second film based on Star Trek, and is a sequel to Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979). The plot features Admiral James T. Kirk (William Shatner) and the crew of the starship USS Enterprise facing off against the genetically engineered tyrant Khan Noonien Singh (Ricardo Montalbán), a character who first appeared in the 1967 Star Trek television series episode "Space Seed"." - Source, Wikipedia

This episode of Star Trek was on “MeTV” the very same evening I saw this, on February 18, 2017.  It was the “genetically engineered tyrant” description (the beast, the “desolate” abomination).  What was Khan after?

"When Khan escapes from a 15-year exile to exact revenge on Kirk, the crew of the Enterprise must stop him from acquiring a powerful terraforming device named Genesis. This film is the beginning of a story arc that continues with the 1984 film Star Trek III: The Search for Spock and concludes with 1986's Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home." - Source, Wikipedia

A terraforming device named “Genesis”.  The word “terraform” was used by Anthony Patch on a video posted last year about CERN during the same time that the Swiss were celebrating their “Gotthard” tunnel with a demonic ceremony (TheSummer of Sixteen/Summer of Six).  Space.com published an article on the possibility of “terraforming” another planet into one like Earth using “shells” that hold the “atmosphere” from which to hang full cities: a concept very much describing that portrayed on the artwork “Flammarion”.

Back to Weeknd’s lyrics, “Star Trek roof in that Wrath of Khan”: A “shell” (dome?) could accurately be described as a “roof”; and “Wrath of Khan” was a story about a “genetically engineered tyrant”.

If “land” in the Bible can “sin” (Deuteronomy 24:4), because of defiling of the flesh; and the “land” and “flesh” and “earth” are synonymous in Biblical symbolism, then “terraforming” can also be associated with more than just a planet, such as the  human body.

“Take me, shake me, somebody’s gonna fake me”.



Storm Roof



Ezekiel 38 shares the story of the overflowing of Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.  Tubal means “world” according to Abarim, and Meshech means something like “beguile or deceive” and possibly from “lend with interest” (which means “beguile or deceive”).

Gog and Magog will (has) come out of the northern parts against God’s people Israel “as a cloud to cover the land” and it shall be in the latter days.  The word “cloud”  is used to express “overspread with clouds, cover, darken”.  It evolved from the Old English word “clud” for “mass of rock, hill”, related to “clod”: lump of earth or clay, which then asks you to see “clay” (scriptural “potters clay”, “vessels of the potter” – Isaiah 29:16, 64:8; and Revelation 2:26-28).

The land and cloud are not the same except in reference to a “cover” or an “enveloping” of something.   Gog and Magog and their relation to Meshech and Tubal was close.

Magog is a son of Japheth, third son of Noah (Genesis 10:2). It is also the name of a region (Ezekiel 38:2).

Magog is together with Gog and Gog is the name of a Reubenite (1 Chronicles 5:4).  In Ezekiel Gog is also the name of a certain prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal (Abarim describes as “literally the Chief Prince of the Occupied Zone that is The World” — Ezekiel 38).

In Revelation 20:8, John is given the vision of Gog and Magog.  John is told that Gog organizes "the nations which are in the four corners of the earth", and they are gathered up by satan for the final battle. The four corners resemble the “four corners” of the great sheet of the vessel let down to the earth in Acts 10 and 11 which had the cleansed beasts God asked Peter to slay and eat. 

Daniel sees a vision of a male goat whose one horn becomes four horns towards the four winds of heaven, which may allude to a world-wide altar (Daniel 8:8).” – Source, Abarim Publications

Abarim continues to make connections to this “altar” with Jesus (Ephesians 5:2), that altar of incense (Exodus 38:2); and the “daily sacrifice” removed for the abomination in Daniel 11:31.

Gog begins to resemble the fate of “the wicked one” in 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8, and the house of the thief and false one in Zechariah 5:4; and also the “anointed cherub that covereth” who has defiled the “sanctuaries” in Ezekiel 28:14-18.  But Gog will allow Gog to attack Israel so that the “nations may know Me” (Ezekiel 38:16: where Israel is scattered in the midst of many people and nations, Micah 5:8).  Gog will fall where he stands (Ezekiel 39:4-6), and Gog will be consumed by fire.    Zechariah sees the four horns that scatter Judah and Israel, and Peter sees the “four corners” of the sheet while on the roof of a house in Acts 10.

This is what else Abarim says about the name of Gog:

"Where the name Gog comes from is not clear; BDB Theological Dictionary resolutely declares its root unknown. Jones' Dictionary of Old Testament Proper Names, on the other hand, points towards the Hebrew word גג (gag), usually meaning roof:

The noun גג (gag) denotes most commonly the flat roof of a building on which things can take place;. . . The housetop seems to indicate a certain spiritual exposure. Someone on the housetop opens himself for something, preferable something soothing, or higher." - Source, Abarim Publications

In 2015, Several events happened in South Carolina (Carolinian Empire/Charleston/Charlemagne/The Franks) all which involved someone named “Michael”:  The police shooting of “Walter Scott” by Officer “Michael Slager” in April; An F-16-Cessna collision killing pilot Joseph Johnson and his father, Michael Johnson on 7/7/; and  on June 17, 2015 the Charleston A.M.E. church shooting of nine people inside the church by a Dylan Storm Roof.  Storm Roof is not a usual name unless you are either American Indian or a CIA asset with a code name.  The senior Pastor who was also a State Senator was one of the deceased.

Back when this occurred, I had just returned from leaving home for three days.  In the order of occurrence: Walter (the middle name of Michael Jackson’s father, Joseph Walter Jackson) was shot by Michael in April, Roof killed 9 (Jackson Family, nine children) inside an A.M.E. church (Denomination Michael Jackson attended with his Lawyer Tom Mesereau during his 2005 trial), and Michael and Joseph [Johnson] were killed in a mid-air collision with an F-16 military Jet over Monck’s Corner North Charleston.

As I said, Dylan Storm Roof is an unusual name.  The church is the oldest A.M.E. in South Carolina and is referred to as the “Mother Emmanuel” church.  I searched out Storm Roof first:

storm (v.) -
of the wind, "to rage, be violent," c. 1400, considered to be from storm -  Military sense "attack (a place) by scaling walls and forcing gates": noun, -
Old English storm "violent disturbance of the atmosphere, tempest; onrush, attack, tumult; disturbance, from PIE *stur-mo-, from root *(s)twer- (1) "to turn, whirl." Old French estour "onset, tumult," Italian stormo "a fight"

Storm was pretty self-explanitory.  Storm roof:

roof
ceiling, top summit, heaven, sky, cover, coffin, lid”: Also Gog (Roof) will come out of the north against God’s people “as a cloud to cover the land”.

When I originally looked into Roof’s name and involvement in Charleston, the shooting of nine in the “Mother Emmanuel Church”, I thought of the “roof” as protection from a storm, since my dream of meeting Michael’s sister at an A.M.E. church was met with the declaration “this is good.  We had to find a safe place”.  Perhaps it is the other way around.  Perhaps the even with Dylan “Storm Roof” was actually announcing they would “storm the roof/covering/heaven”?  CERN and the key to the bottomless pit.

Dylan’s name by the way was also useful in their message: 

The name Dylan is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Dylan is: Son of the wave, born near the sea, influence." – Source, SheKnows.com

On March 6, 2017 Google posted a “doodle” celebrating the 37th anniversary of a park in Indonesia.  Not every “park” is given this distinction by “Google”.  It appears below and considering the messages of the day, and that on first sight it appears to be “sleeping”, I thought it was noteworthy.

March 6, 2017 (5777)
37th Anniversary Komodo (Dragon) Natl’ Park


The Komodo Dragon is named after the Island of Komodo.  Kom-hodos.

Kom/com: word forming element meaning “with, together, assimilating to”
Hodos: a way, path, track, road.  Assimilating to the road of the dragon.



By His Faith

And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.   For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.   Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

It says in the scriptures that the daughter of Zion halteth who is afflicted; that she “brought forth” before she travailed, and she delivered of a man child before her pain came.  Isaiah 66, Jeremiah 4 and Micah 4 tell the story of the daughter of Zion.  She is also covered by other prophets in the scriptures.  She “tarries” but it is in the Lord’s plan which will not tarry.

I don’t know how to describe the love that brings forth from a person their own salvation when Christ is formed in them.  I just know that you can never forget it.  It will be a target of dark forces in the world, and also within you.

I know they have, and will misappropriate the image and name of a man who has been taken up out of his house.  I know his name has and will be abused and made merchandise for profit; but this was written to happen.  What matters now is that which was written in the scripture of truth:  Michael, the prince that stands for the children of the people of God never committed adultery against God.

Michael, the prince who was the only one who stood with the angel that visited Daniel,  provided us the Psalms put to music and dance to tell HIStory – HIS . . . story:  And Michael is the one who was revealed to me, through the Word, through whom the world would see the salvation of our God.

This song below never appeared on an album.  It was performed for Sammy Davis Jr. for his 60th anniversary celebration on February 4, 1990.  Michael himself wrote the song and never performed it again.  He was quoted as saying it was “Sammy’s Song”.

He sang it to Sammy Davis Jr. but it was not about Sammy Davis Jr.  And if you watch the expression on Sammy’s face, you get the sense that Sammy KNEW who the song was about.

Sammy is a derivative of Sam, short for Samuel.  Samuel comes from the Greek “Samouel”, from Hebrew “Shemiel”, literally meaning “the name of God”.

With that in mind, "see" the lyrics.  Mr. Davis knew what this song was about.  And Michael "knows that she knows".

You Were There, Before We Came
You Took the Hurt, You took the Shame



2 comments:

  1. Deuteronomy 17:18 And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing a life - and gaining an eternity. The blessing is realized the moment you relinquish control to he who had you in the protection of his hand.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.