Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: ReCREATion

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, September 8, 2017

ReCREATion

Witness
Book One


ReCREATion



And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works until the end, to him will I give power over the nations:   and he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of the potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.   And I will give him the morning star”.

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.   And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

And there was war in heavenMichael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels and prevailed not; neither was their place found anymore in heaven.
Earthsong, in the film he created above, at approximately 5:30, before the dead man comes back to life, he sings "Where did we go wrong?  Someone tell me WHY".

Someone tell me . . . Y.   

I have been wanting to tell you about this for a long time.  Before I share this with you in the next entry, this did God bring to my attention.

Some of you who swear against popular music might turn this off before you get to where you are going.   Don’t.  There is a message here.  Pay no mind to the music production and words added in that might offend you. 

About a week ago, during the week of the eclipse, someone made a joke about this video.  When they did I remembered the number seven (7) that appeared on the shirt of the artist in the film.  Then I remembered that this was the one and only music film that he produced with his sister, also a recording artist.

Watch the video in its entirety.  Then I will go over the things that God drew to my attention after many times viewing this film, but never made the connection until now.

The song and the film is titled “Scream”.

Scream

The setting is a space ship in space flight.  The shape of the space ship I thought was interesting.  It reminded me of the shape of the mitochondria.  Also interesting during the instrumental intro, you notice as the ship flies toward you a “J” is on the front of it:  Not “MJ” but just “J”.

The lyrics to the song are posted on AZLyrics for “Scream”.  I have them broken up below.  These songs now belong to “Sony”.

The lyrics are broken up with various visuals, but this time when viewing the film, I took notice of the timing that these visual were inserted in the lyrics of the song.  So I will post these visuals in the place of the lyrics so you can go back and see this for yourself on the film above.  Ready?

After the intro and the “humans” waking up to feedback noise, the music begins.  Michael is the first to sing.


Michael:

Tired of injustice -

Gravity:


"Tired of the schemes
The lies are disgusting
So what does it mean?
Damn it

Kicking me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks
Damn it"

The word “gravity” appears between the lines “tired of injustice, tired of the schemes, the lies are disgusting, so what does it mean?”

There is a debate between the researchers right now about whether “gravity” or “electromagnetic fields” are what hold everything to this planet.  Has science sold us a bill of goods on the “theory” of gravity? 

CERN is working on electromagnetic pulses, charges, fields and they are trying to break through the time/space continuum.  Gravity is not even in the equation here.  At all.  Don’t you find that odd?

Also just noticed that the first three letters in this word are hightlighted in all caps "GRA".  This could illude to "grave" (to engrave, as in stone) or "gre-no" meaning "grain, seed, corn" all significant Biblically.  Also forms part of the word Pomegranate.

Janet sings the next stanza:

Janet:

Peek in the shadow



"Come into the light
You tell me I'm wrong
Then you better prove you're right
You're sellin' out souls,
But I care about mine
I've got to get stronger
And I won't give up the fight

Habitation appears on the screen between Janet’s “peek in the shadow, come into the light”.  The prefix "HABIT" (covering, to dwell in, reside) is highlighted in all caps.  Her next lines about them selling souls and that she won’t give up the fight reminded me immediately of this:

and the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

[Michael:]
With such confusions don't it make you wanna scream?

[Janet:]
Make you wanna scream

[Michael:]
Your bash abusin' victimize within the scheme

[Janet:]
You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize

[Both:]
Somebody, please have mercy
'Cause I just can't take it"



Only the first four letters "GALL" (chaff the spirit, embittered Spirit, raised sore, to shine) is highlighted in all caps.  Only one place in the Bible mentions the word “gallery”, and it is in the chapters where Ezekiels is shown the sanctuary and the temple as it is built, and the abominations in it.

Over against the twenty cubits which were for the inner court, and over against the pavement which was for the utter court, was gallery against gallery in three stories.

A “gallery” is a hallway or partially open pathway along a wall (church porch/portico, also known as a Galilea which “Galilee” and Galileo” also come).

The word “galleries” in plural also appear in four other passages, three of them in Ezekiel and one in Song of Solomon.   The notable thing about the galleries is that they were against each other in three stories, higher than the chambers, making the chambers shorter as you went up.  In context:

Over against the twenty cubits which were for the inner court, and over against the pavement which was for the utter court, was gallery against gallery in three stories.   Now the upper chambers were shorter: for the galleries were higher than these, than the lower, and than the middlemost of the building.   For they were in three stories, but had not pillars as the pillars of the courts: therefore the building was straitened more than the lowest and the middlemost from the ground.

What does that look like?

Like the letter “Y” upside down
“The Aleph in Syriac, or the Ayin in Modern Hebrew”


Like the “Firmalab” building depicted


Like the “Apartheid” flag of Africa
Turned over


The images seen over the course of those lines in the song jump from the “lies” and “schemes” of “victimizing” to the chorus of “Stop pressuring me”:

"Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make you just wanna scream

As they sing the chorus, a series of sculptures and artwork are displayed as the siblings “click” through them (this was filmed in 1995, so the jump from “remote” controls for TV’s and other electronics to the possibility of changing “reality” on the fly is suggested).  Then this image shows up:



It is a painting created in 1964 by Belgium artist Rene Magritt.  The title of this is called “Son of Man”.  His visage is covered with an “apple” suggesting a “covering” of “sin” to obscure his identity.  Michael sings the next verse:

[Michael:]
Tired of you tellin'



The story your way
It's causin' confusion
You think it's OK
Damn it

Media (from "medium" intermediate, conveys message) has "MED" in all caps (medicine, sorcery, mind control, deception). Michael Jackson wrote songs and sang about the “lying press” long before Donald Trump complained about them.  “Tabloid Junkie” and “Privacy” both reveal the use of the press and media for propaganda, not truth, to distract the multitude from what is really going on.  The use of “gazingstock” is mentioned in Hebrews 10:32-33, describing those who were “illuminated” and used for this agenda.  Janet then continues with her verse:

[Janet:]
You keep changin' the rules
While I keep playin' the game
I can't take it much longer
I think I might go insane

[Michael:]
With such confusion don't it make you wanna scream?

[Janet:]
Make you wanna scream

[Michael:]
Your bash abusin' . . .



. . . victimize within the scheme

After “Media” is “Meditation” (to think over, reflect, consider - Note "EDIT" highlighted in all caps).  This is also mentioned in scripture, particularly in Psalms, where David confesses to “love thy law, it is my meditation all the day”, and “thy testimonies are my meditation” in the “meditation of my heart”.

[Janet:]
You find your pleasure scandalizin' every lie

[Both:]
Oh, Father, please have mercy
'Cause I just can't take it



Observation (performance of a religious rite, watching over, investigation) only appears once in scripture (note the word “observ” in all caps); this one:

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God shall come, he answered them and said, the kingdom of God cometh not with observation.

What else is going on in his film around the appearance of that word? (“Oh Father, please have mercy, cause I just can’t take it”).

"Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop fucking with me
Make me wanna scream

After the chorus, a short-lived bridge where Janet laments the “injustice” she sees on T.V. followed by a muted recording of a news report.  Dance during the instrumental break.

[Janet:]
"Oh, my God, can't believe what I saw as I turned on the TV this evening
I was disgusted by all the injustice, all the injustice"

[Michael:]
"All the injustice"

(Dance)

"A man has been brutally beaten to death by police after being wrongly identified as a robbery suspect. The man was an 18 year old black male..."

[Michael:]
With such collusions don't it make you wanna scream?

[Janet:]
Make you wanna scream

[Michael:]
Your bash abusin' victimize within the scheme



I reviewed this part a number of times.  Then I took screen shots between the lines of the chorus.  The first image above is a bunch of vases lined up on a shelf in a room.

"You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize

[Both:]
Oh, brother, please have mercy
'Cause I just can't take it"

"Stop pressurin' me"

Before the action ensues, THIS word appears up on the flat screen:



I reviewed back over this a couple of times.  The word “recreation” emphasized “Re CREAT ion” before Michael begins breaking the pottery:






"Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me"



"Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream"



"Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me



Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream"

In the adlibs as Michael leans into the camera he says “you’re dead”



The “breaking to shivers” continues:

Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me



Michael is “breaking the vessels of the potter”.

and he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of the potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.   And I will give him the morning star”.


"Stop pressurin' me"



Michael, the “man child” was “to rule them with a rod of iron; and he was caught up unto God and to his throneRevelation 12:5.

Isn’t that amazing?

In 2011, after I had the three part dream “Michael is starting to scare me”, I also had posted something two months later in 2011, “Michael Jackson and the Angel of Light”.  In it we explored biblically a possible holographic deception and President Reagan’s tip off to a possible false-flag alien invasion. 

Scream’s setting also hints at this possibility (Is “gravity” a lie)?. 



Your Witness, Counselor

In a dream back in 1984, I saw him through the wall.  I saw Jesus “as he is”, and he told me to “keep your faith and keep your eyes on me”.  I saw him through the wall.  I could not yet get beyond the wall, but I kept my eyes on him even when he was no longer seen and was hid.  Then I saw the face of a woman before he saved me out of the house.

There will be controversy when he is revealed.  The great tribulation and the deception will come by this man; and construction of the children of iniquity. 

It is written that our judge is within us and we are our “own witnesses”.  The “books” from which the dead will be judged are within them.  The “Book of the Law” which was put “in the side of the Ark of the Covenant of the Lord your God” is the witness against you: The Lord will “come forth out of his place” as the “Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God”, to discern the thoughts and intent of your heart.

As the Lord consumes the house of the wicked one and destroys it with the brightness of his coming, the elect will be changed in an instant, at the same time. The filthiness will be consumed out of us and those who are not washed clean in the blood of the lamb will simply be consumed from within, outward.  This did the Lord show me in 1980 in a dream too wonderful to do it justice in the telling.

The prophecies of Daniel which tell of Michael and are justified in Jude 1:9 and Revelation 12 were given to the world in his songs. 

In the prophecy of Obadiah 1:10-15, a nation out of the north brought a wound upon Jacob, laid hands on his “substance” and “stood in the crossway” to prevent those that were going over, but a wound was then laid under them.

They didn’t get Michael: but they tried and according to Isaiah 57:16-19, the Lord will “heal him” and this is justified in 2300 Jackson Street - (Daniel 8:13-14).  Always Home.



Marking His Territory

In April of 2011 I was sent a dream about the beast.  It was a three part dream broken up by interruptions after which God pulled me back into sleep.  I shared it with you: “Michael is starting to scare me”.

In the same month of the year 2011, I shared a vision with you which was given me in my youth back in the year 1983 where I saw Christ in a room which took me forever to enter because of the burdens.  When I reached him, he was drawn behind a wall I could see through, but couldn’t yet penetrate and he said “keep your faith and keep your eyes on me”.

The Dream:  August 26, 2017

I was hiding in an old store in the middle of a downtown marketplace in a city.  The person I was hiding from was in a limo, slowly driving up the street.  They had in their name an R and an H.

There were radios playing and signs and posters were everywhere, promoting the coming new music release of a song by a popular artist.  His posters were in the store I was hiding within.  I looked behind the counter and the man was dark blonde haired with a lean face.  His name was “Pat Boone” or like that but spelled differently:  The letters were arranged differently and it changed the pronunciation of his name.

Suddenly an excited female voice exclaimed above the patrons in the store, “hush! Hush!  Shut up everybody, it’s starting!”

Everyone hushed.  The music began as a soft bumping rhythm.  After a short instrumental intro, his voice came over the radio with the first lines of the lyrics.

The name of the song was “the Beast”.

An anagram solver produced only one result for “Pat Boone”:

“Open Boat”

From the Film “Childhood”
Note, the "ladder"



Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in their ships.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.